Thread: Chelsie Kmon (21) Missing in Massachusetts Since 12/18/2014

Chelsie Kmon (21) Missing in Massachusetts Since 12/18/2014

I saw this posted on a friend's Facebook this morning..

https://www.facebook.com/laurie.kmon...04?pnref=story

Here is the missing girl's FB (Chelsie Kmon-- I didn't think that was her real last name at first but there are others on her facebook with the same name): https://www.facebook.com/chelsie.kmo...friends.search
    Last edited by moosella; 12-23-2014 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    Here is the missing girl's FB (Chelsie Kmon-- I didn't think that was her real last name at first but there are others on her facebook with the same name): https://www.facebook.com/chelsie.kmo...friends.search
    Damn! You're good! I couldn't even figure it out!

So I guess this gal is still missing? I can't find much info.

Her sister tweeted this a few days ago: "Props to anyone who has a drug addict as a sibling or a parent, because God knows this shit ain't easy."

And I also found a news story from February 2012 that says Chelsie was charged with domestic assault and battery:

http://leicester.dailyvoice.com/news...perbowl-sunday
    At 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a call for a domestic on Greenville Circle, after a female assaulted her relative.

The caller reported that Chelsie Kmon, 19, along with a male she had been letting into the house unbeknownst to the adults in the home, had taken off into the woods.

The male was identified as James A. Stewart, 22, whose last known address was on Pleasant Street in Rochdale.

"We knew he had four outstanding warrants for his arrest, and we had been checking the area periodically for him," said Hurley.

Police set up a perimeter, and a State Police k-9 unit was brought in, but Kmon was able to get by them first.

"Right as we were getting ready to break down the perimeter, a resident two streets over said he had seen the kid cutting through his back yard and then hiding," Hurley said.

Police were then able to catch Stewart and take him into custody on the four outstanding warrants, and was charged with possession of Suboxone, a class B drug.

Further information revealed that Kmon had fled to Marlborough, and Marlborough Police were then able to arrest her for the domestic assault and battery.

I'm gonna take a wild guess here that Chelsie has a pill problem. Hope they find her alive and well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by soultosqueeze View Post
    Damn! You're good! I couldn't even figure it out!
    She's a ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Yeah, this story is sad. I am hoping she is holed up with some fellow pill heads.. but I am fearing the worst because it's been so long.. Well, actually.. I don't know how long is "so long" but I think anything more than a week is not good. Plus no updates?! Has anyone talked to this girl?

Quote Originally Posted by soultosqueeze View Post
    Yeah, this story is sad. I am hoping she is holed up with some fellow pill heads.. but I am fearing the worst because it's been so long.. Well, actually.. I don't know how long is "so long" but I think anything more than a week is not good. Plus no updates?! Has anyone talked to this girl?
    When reading her sister's Twitter earlier, I didn't get the impression the family has heard from her.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    When reading her sister's Twitter earlier, I didn't get the impression the family has heard from her.
    I am a sucky detective. Can you post link to Twitter? Right now I am checking out our mutual friends pages on Facebook. She's definitely a drug addict but I think she was doing well and recently relapsed.

Obviously not that sucky.. Just discovered she is home.

Well that's good news!

Thread Information