Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 21 Yr Old Georgia Deputy Claims Girlfriend Nikki Guined, 20, Suddenly Shot Herself With Gun He Handed Her While They Lay in Bed

21 Yr Old Georgia Deputy Claims Girlfriend Nikki Guined, 20, Suddenly Shot Herself With Gun He Handed Her While They Lay in Bed

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/g...St5vvg.twitter

Officials in Georgia are investigating the death of a woman who was shot in bed as she was being ?intimate? with her boyfriend, who was a Walton County deputy, after the two had spent the evening drinking and arguing.

According to a police report obtained by WSB, 20-year-old Nikki Guined and 21-year-old Deputy Dwight Buchanan had fought while partying with friends in the home that they shared in the early morning on Dec. 10.

The two reportedly reconciled before heading to the bedroom, where the couple was described as ?intimate.?

?Nikki asked Dwight for his pistol,? the police report said. ?Dwight was reluctant to do so, but gave Nikki his unloaded pistol. Nikki repeatedly asked Dwight, ?Don?t you trust me?? She then asked him to load the pistol. Dwight took the pistol from Nikki, loaded it with a magazine and chambered a round. He then removed the magazine and gave it back to Nikki.?

?She then placed the muzzle of the gun under her right jaw and pulled the trigger.?

Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman told WSB that alcohol had been involved before the shooting occurred.

?You just don?t know what led up to it,? Chapman observed. ?We don?t know what she was thinking.?

?I can?t sit here and say he was at fault in any way, or that he wasn?t at fault. I just don?t know,? the sheriff added. ?On my behalf it is different, because it involves an employee and I want to make sure that there?s no questions in anyone?s mind as to what happened in that house that night.?

Chapman said that he wanted to be ?as transparent as possible? during the investigation.

Buchanan, who works as a jailer in Walton County, was placed on administrative leave while the Georgia Bureau of Investigation looked into the case.

Anyone else think this guys story sounds like shit?

This was my reaction to it :

"Do you trust me"

Why would there be trust on his part in handing her his weapon & watching her point it at herself? Did he think she might break it?

It sounds more like something abusive controlling idiots say after a drunk fight. You know, like "do you trust me? Well prove it. Prove you love me. Prove you trust me."

What better way to make her prove it than to make her watch him load & "unload" his gun, then insist she hold it to her own head & pull the trigger. "If you won't do it, we're done because you obviously don't trust me".

This really reminds me of that other case with the police dispatcher & his girlfriend's "suicide". Can't remember her name : (

If his story is true, thats one royal fuck you to him on her way out !

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Unbelievable. I have learned that anything is possible, although I don't believe this story. Why would she ask him if he trust her before killer herself? It's more likely what Blighted said happened, actually happened. I just don't understand why she would ask him if he trust her, before killing herself.

I imagined the "don't you trust me ?" being said in jest (suggesting he may think she would shoot him) kinda in a joking / sarcastic manner.
    They had just reconciled suggesting they were attempting to move on from anger
    (I'm not sure I've explained this well, I know what I mean lol)

Last edited by bermstalker; 12-19-2014 at 04:17 AM.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this guy shot her while she was sleeping because she didn't want to be with him anymore. His story makes no sense.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yup, add me to the "not buying it" train. For sure.

All aboard the NOPE train! Nope, nope, nope, nope...

And that choking picture? Jesus Christ on a tricycle. Dumb ass kids.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Bullshit, dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    If his story is true, thats one royal fuck you to him on her way out !
    I would be celibate for life if a chick shot herself while I was having sex with her. Makes impotence and premature ejaculation seem like trite issues...

Quote Originally Posted by Chompin View Post
    I would be celibate for life if a chick shot herself while I was having sex with her. Makes impotence and premature ejaculation seem like trite issues...
    I bet this guy won't be.

The following is kind of a reply to several posts because I can't multiquote (& also because I feel lazy)

I don't know if he meant for her to be shot, but I do believe he's lying (while mixing some truth in with his statements).

It makes no sense for her to say "do you trust me" if he was handing her his gun - a gun that by his own statements, he'd just unloaded right before her eyes[/B].

Why would he have to trust her not shoot him if, as he claims, he genuinely believed he'd correctly unloaded it?

& If she pointed a gun she'd just watched being unloaded at her head & pulled the trigger, how can anyone consider that she was tryng to deliberately take her life? IF that's how it happened, at most it can only be considered an accident. But I don't believe it happened that way at all.

Maybe he really thought he'd unloaded it & he fucked up because he was drunk. But that "do you trust me?" is a huge giveaway. The only person needing to show trust in a situation like this is the one relying on someone else to ensure the gun is unloaded. He wasn't that person. That person is dead & even his boss can't bring himself to support this version of events.

It makes no sense for her to say "do you trust me" if he was handing her his gun - a gun that by his own statements, he'd just unloaded right before her eyes[/B].

HIS statements, I don't believe shit HE says so I'm looking at other reasons she may of said it...if it was even said of course because the only one who knows that now is him. :(

I get your drunk but you're a deputy you know not to hand your gun over. Why unload it, reload it because she says don't you trust me, then take the mag out but keep the one in the chamber. He knew only one bullet was needed.

I actually think what happened- they were fighting after makeup sex. She told him she was going to kill herself. He said "do it then and shut up about it". She told him to hand her the gun and watch. He handed her the empty gun and that's when she said "Don't you trust me- I'm gonna do it for sure"
    Maybe he really didn't think she would actually do it.

See... it's almost like a giant piece is missing out of this story.
    Buchanan told investigators he didn't want to give it to her at first. He eventually did hand her the pistol, but he withdrew the magazine so the gun wouldn't be loaded.

Buchanan said Guined repeatedly asked him to load the pistol, until he finally added a round and gave it back to her.
    Chapman asked for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to handle the case because it involved a member of his agency.

"Anytime a law enforcement officer is involved, the rumors start to fly. So I asked them to come in and look at this so we can get all the facts put out there," he told the Walton Tribune. “At this point the autopsy has been done and there is no question she died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. What we just don’t know is what her mental state was. What the GBI is doing is putting the facts together so that this girl’s family can have some closure and takes us out of any finger-pointing situation. We will move on once the GBI is done.”
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6350646.html

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Whoa though. To make such a rash decision so quickly? I understand being drunk and therefore being more emotional (which is why I am so careful about the environment in which I drink in, cuz if I drink alone I end up super depressed) but wow..this story is cray.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I actually think what happened- they were fighting after makeup sex. She told him she was going to kill herself. He said "do it then and shut up about it". She told him to hand her the gun and watch. He handed her the empty gun and that's when she said "Don't you trust me- I'm gonna do it for sure"

Agreed !

Suicide is almost always an impulsive decision. There are some exceptions, but not many.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Anyone else notice her dad's shitty replies to some of her posts on her FB page? What a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Yea I did notice that, the digs at his ex wife (her mum) in particular.... Classy.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

I don't put much stock in to the autopsy since these days the powers that be will do anything to cover for a cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

What an idiot if that is indeed how it went down.
    My SO would NEVER hand me a loaded gun. He won't even let me know the combo to the gun safe. Not cause I'm suicidal or anything, but because it's a fucking gun that I probably don't know how to use well.

This is a bizarre story. She looks so cute and carefree in her facebook photos, too. What a tragedy.

Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution he believed the Glock was supposed to be a gift to Guined, but admitted it is still not clear whether the shooting was accidental.
    I thought the gun she was killed with was her boyfriends police issued gun?

I thought he couldn't be dumb enough to kill her with a gun issued to him. I highly doubt he got her a glock for Christmas.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information