Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Charlene Clayton - 14 December 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I thought every unusual death automatically received an autopsy unless the family requests they don't or the tox screen is positive?
    If she was under a doctors care (as she was) and the doctor certifies that she died of whatever he was treating... No autopsy is usually done. Flu is nothing unusual at all. Thousands of people die of flu every year.

Now if the doctor says, yeah, I was treating her for whatever, but that should not have killed her. Then we are in autopsy territory.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    If she was under a doctors care (as she was) and the doctor certifies that she died of whatever he was treating... No autopsy is usually done. Flu is nothing unusual at all. Thousands of people die of flu every year.

Now if the doctor says, yeah, I was treating her for whatever, but that should not have killed her. Then we are in autopsy territory.
    Yeah but people who usually die from the flu are usually very young, very old or immunocompromised.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I thought every unusual death automatically received an autopsy unless the family requests they don't or the tox screen is positive?
    That's exactly what the husband is complaining about. That the doctor that she saw was going to sign the death certificate with a COD of "Natural Causes" which means an autopsy isn't required. The Husband is saying what if the doctor fucked up and misdiagnosed her, then he is the one ruling COD without an autopsy deeming himself not responsible if he messed up. I think that's even more sketchy. Why would that be allowed? Husband says she was fine the day before she died. It's weird for sure that they won't do one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yeah but people who usually die from the flu are usually very young, very old or immunocompromised.
    That's what people want to believe but usually isn't always...

Boston:That's exactly what the husband is complaining about. That the doctor that she saw was going to sign the death certificate with a COD of "Natural Causes" which means an autopsy isn't required. The Husband is saying what if the doctor fucked up and misdiagnosed her, then he is the one ruling COD without an autopsy deeming himself not responsible if he messed up. I think that's even more sketchy. Why would that be allowed? Husband says she was fine the day before she died. It's weird for sure that they won't do one.
    That's how it works. If hubby has a beef, and he may, he'll need to get a lawyer because doctors really do get to bury their mistakes, most of the time.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

If he was her regular doctor he would also know if she had other issues such as heart disease, high blood pressure, etc. and is just assuming the flu contributed to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That's exactly what the husband is complaining about. That the doctor that she saw was going to sign the death certificate with a COD of "Natural Causes" which means an autopsy isn't required. The Husband is saying what if the doctor fucked up and misdiagnosed her, then he is the one ruling COD without an autopsy deeming himself not responsible if he messed up. I think that's even more sketchy. Why would that be allowed? Husband says she was fine the day before she died. It's weird for sure that they won't do one.
    I think there should definitely be an autopsy. I don't think this is some big cover up by her doctor though. He could have offered to do further testing to find out what was the cause of her illness, but she could have refused. If she wasn't satisfied with his diagnosis she could have gotten a second opinion.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Well, there will be an autopsy because of the shade he's throwing at the doctor but like Puzzld said, it's actually not as weird as it sounds to be a 'healthy' person who dies from the flu. The flu sucks.

I don't think there's anything shadier than extortion happening here.

Wait, what? People die from the flu all the time.
    Oh, I agree they die. I was questioning the manner in which he describes her death. The passing seems a bit too unremarkable. People dying from the flu are very, very ill. They do not just go gently into that good night.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    Oh, I agree they die. I was questioning the manner in which he describes her death. The passing seems a bit too unremarkable. People dying from the flu are very, very ill. They do not just go gently into that good night.
    Actually, I think it can come on really fast. A high fever can appear in the middle of the night and wipe someone out.

Yeah, people can die of flu in their sleep. Congested airways, a massively high fever, sudden onset pneumonia. Very sad for the family. Hopefully she knew nothing about it and her passing was peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post
    Yeah, people can die of flu in their sleep. Congested airways, a massively high fever, sudden onset pneumonia. Very sad for the family. Hopefully she knew nothing about it and her passing was peaceful.
    It's so true.

I went to bed last year on Christmas Eve right as rain.

Within hours...at the emergency room with meningitis.

Killer shit can sneak up at a moment's notice.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Yikes! I had no idea! Good to know (I think!).

Her case seems to have disappeared from the ME site :(

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Her case seems to have disappeared from the ME site :(
    I wonder why they delete cases

Charlene "Cai" Clayton, 35, passed away Sunday, Dec. 14, 2014. Survivors: Husband, Christopher Clayton; children, Hayley Parucki and Jordan Clayton; mother, Lori Post and husband, Jim; father, Brian Havey; and a host of extended family and friends. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw....qt2p6b9W.dpuf

I am confused about why she was removed from the ME site when her husband has been openly posting about her death everywhere.

Thread Information