Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Charlene Clayton - 14 December 2014

Charlene Clayton - 14 December 2014

https://www.facebook.com/cai.clayton

1416400 Johnson Clayton Charlene 11/2/1979 35 12/14/2014 D White F
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 8513 Sage Meadow Ct. , Alvarado, Texas 76009 Time Of Death 11:57 AM
    Occurred Location:
    Place Of Death: Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 8513 Sage Meadow Ct. , Alvarado, Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:

https://www.facebook.com/chris.clayton.391

Her husband's page. He's speaking quite a bit about her on there right now.

https://www.facebook.com/chris.clayt...10953898920500

The above post details it all. He believes she was misdiagnosed by doctors.
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 12-19-2014 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    This is the first time I've ever heard that you can't go to the ER with Obamacare. I wouldn't have went home.

RIP I feel for her family.

Snipped from his FB
    "Jordan came in the doorway while I was walking to the bathroom and I asked him how long he had been up. He said he woke up with the dogs barking and I told him that since it was Sunday he had to wake up Mommy. So while I peed he went to wake Cai up and said she was cold. I told him the covers must have slipped off and to rub her and wake her up. When I finished peeing I saw her eyes half opened and started screaming. I don't remember everything but I did make sure Hayley took Jordan into her room and I called 911 when I found my phone."

Holy shit! One of my worst fears is to wake up next to my husband dead (this recently happened to some of our friend's except it was the wife. I told the hubs then I would the freak the fuck out if it ever happened to me) but to have a kid try to wake up a dead parent. I can't even imagine.

My dad woke up to my mother passed.

Her arm was extended, as if she was reaching out for him.

He's felt guilty ever since.

i went to the er with obamacare. i didn't stay and wasn't seen - by choice - but they didn't turn me away. that claim is bullshit. she just didn't want to go to the er (not that i blame her for that).
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Chris Clayton
    December 14 at 9:33pm ?

Thank you everyone. I'm sitting here not sure what to do. I've made the bed halfway and decided to sleep on the couch. But, me aside, I wanted to let you all know the details as best as I can.

This is what I know as best as I can put this all into a timeline. She went to the doctor's office last week on Friday because she was throwing up. I asked her if I needed to take the day off and take her to the ER, and she said we have Obamacare now so we have to see the doctor first. I asked if I should go with her and she said I had to go to work because there's not much time till Christmas and we needed the money for kids and bills.

The doctor diagnosed her with Type 2 flu which she said is the bad one that kills people. But that Dr. Wolf said that at least they caught it early and she should be fine in a few days. She was sleeping when I got home Friday but woke up when I came in and was feeling better. Saturday she slept late, but as everyone knows that's her sleep in day so it was no biggie. I woke her up for the second time about 2:30 when I was done cutting up all the wood for the floor. She got up, seemed fine and happy.

We had decided that Saturday was for cleaning up the house and Sunday we would get the tree and put up decorations. She put the kids to bed as well as us at about 1:45 yesterday morning and we went back to bed. We both played our ipad and iphone games, chatted about how neither of us was really feeling the Christmas spirit, but today was going to be great and we could fake it for the kids. I got sleepy so I asked if she needed the light, turned it off when she said no, kissed her good night, told her I loved her and went to sleep.

I woke up to pee at some point and saw she had put her head at the other end of the bed, but figured she maybe just couldn't get to sleep since she had been having trouble lately. I woke up this morning and put my glasses on, looked at my ipad since I noticed I forgot to plug in my phone, and saw it was 11:40 something. I said "So much for getting an early start Babylove" and got up to pee.

Jordan came in the doorway while I was walking to the bathroom and I asked him how long he had been up. He said he woke up with the dogs barking and I told him that since it was Sunday he had to wake up Mommy. So while I peed he went to wake Cai up and said she was cold. I told him the covers must have slipped off and to rub her and wake her up. When I finished peeing I saw her eyes half opened and started screaming. I don't remember everything but I did make sure Hayley took Jordan into her room and I called 911 when I found my phone.

The rest is a tragic blur and a lot of numbness that I'm sure I will recall later. For now, that's what I know. She didn't tell me of anything else that was wrong. I went to sleep next to my Babylove and woke up a Widow. I can't sleep. I burst into random sobbing. But, I'll be okay when the kids are awake because I promised her years ago that I would. Sorry if this took a morbid turn and offended some of you, but that's what I know. I miss her and I don't know what to do. Prayers are great and all, but if there is a God, he and I are gonna fight if/when I see him.

http://www.gofundme.com/ixnmfc

Yeah. I'm sure the insurance pays better if you go to the doctor first, like it costs me $300 bucks to walk into an ER, $800 if they admit me, but not because the ER turns you away.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Yeahhhhh I am doubting his story hardcore. The hospital can't turn you down for an ER visit. They might not give the answer you want, but no way.

Yeahhhhh I am doubting his story hardcore. The hospital can't turn you down for an ER visit. They might not give the answer you want, but no way.
    I had post written of some the bullshit flags I noticed but thought I might come across as a bitch so I deleted it. One thing I noticed was "the doctor diagnosed her with Type 2 flu which she said is the bad one that kills people. But that Dr. Wolf said that at least they caught it early and she should be fine in a few days." Did they give her any meds? Tamilu has worked for most people that have gotten either type. But no mention of any type of treatment at all, not even drink fluids and rest. But so many about needing money. "I really really REALLY hate to ask for money but here's a bank account just in case."

Someone I used to work with had her husband pass away, and said the doctors didn't save him because she didn't have insurance. I was pissed she was making those accusations. It turns out he had internal trauma he knew about, but sat on for 5+ years and the trauma caused internal strangulation of his organs and they slowly died. The more organs you have fail the better chances you have of dying. There was nothing they could do.

Ignorant people piss me off.

One time my cousin was really sick bad threw up everything she ingested, including water. She had a bowel obstruction-you don't fuck around with those.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Having insurance will not keep you alive either. We will all die. Insurance or not. I'd rather go out happy, with hair, and hopefully drunk than weak, bald and maybe going to live a couple more weeks. I wouldn't want my kids last memory of me being in misery.

Quote Originally Posted by 48nascarfan View Post
    Having insurance will not keep you alive either. We will all die. Insurance or not. I'd rather go out happy, with hair, and hopefully drunk than weak, bald and maybe going to live a couple more weeks. I wouldn't want my kids last memory of me being in misery.
    What is stupid is that it is entirely possible the doctor misdiagnosed or underestimated the severity of the flu, which totally does happen in ERs where doctors are busy and think people are overreacting. Which we also suspected would happen due to Ebola scares. So the guy probably would have had a much more valid legal complaint but thought the whole Obamacare thing sounded more dramatic and headline-attracting.

His story sounds way off to me. People don't just die peacefully from the flu. Not buying it!

I'm willing to give him benefit of the doubt right now. I don't think he's thinking clearly at all. I'm quite sure a large amount of what he's reliving in his head is coming out entirely muddled and out of sync.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    His story sounds way off to me. People don't just die peacefully from the flu. Not buying it!
    Wait, what? People die from the flu all the time.

I find this story incredibly sad. I'm English and we don't have to pay for healthcare. All I can say is thank God for the NHS. Poor man, poor children.

I do feel a bit uneasy about the stealth begging though

another thing to me that was weird -
    So while I peed he went to wake Cai up and said she was cold. I told him the covers must have slipped off and to rub her and wake her up.
    i don't know why this is so odd to me, but it is.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    another thing to me that was weird -

i don't know why this is so odd to me, but it is.
    Something in that sentence feels wrong to me too

I think it's just all the very vivid dramatic description.

A lot of what he posted seemed off to me. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because waking up to your wife dead and all. But I don't know.

"We had decided that Saturday was for cleaning up the house and Sunday we would get the tree and put up decorations. She put the kids to bed as well as us at about 1:45 yesterday morning and we went back to bed. We both played our ipad and iphone games, chatted about how neither of us was really feeling the Christmas spirit, but today was going to be great and we could fake it for the kids. I got sleepy so I asked if she needed the light, turned it off when she said no, kissed her good night, told her I loved her and went to sleep."

Who puts their kids to bed at 1:45 am then stay up a little longer and then expects to get up early? If my kids go to bed at 2 am they might be up by noon. Maybe it's just my kids though.

i don't really see anything fishy about this other than a bit of a grab for money. i think she died because she was in poor health or ill and he's just being dramatic about it, like bowie said.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i don't really see anything fishy about this other than a bit of a grab for money. i think she died because she was in poor health or ill and he's just being dramatic about it, like bowie said.
    I agree. He bitched about them not doing an autopsy. A lot. You would think if he had done something sneaky that he'd maybe mention it, but not harp on it and complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I agree. He bitched about them not doing an autopsy. A lot. You would think if he had done something sneaky that he'd maybe mention it, but not harp on it and complain.
    Unless it's like the guy I saw on the ID channel who poisoned his wife to collect on the insurance but they had to prove she was poisoned so he "suggested" they test for cyanide. Really, though, I think it's mostly grief and helplessness that is making him come across as sketch.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I thought every unusual death automatically received an autopsy unless the family requests they don't or the tox screen is positive?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information