Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Brittany Fischer - 15 December 2014 - waiting for ME results

u don't know what the fuck any of you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    There's a difference between a dude who just lost his wife having random neck tattoos and a guy who died trying to escape the police with "e.g. lWHITE POWER" tattooed and proudly displayed all over his FB. I stated that I thought he was dead and not missing based on his history and affiliations. And I was right.

That guy WAS a tool. And it wasn't because he happened to have some tattoos. It was the KIND of tattoos and how he proudly displayed his racism. I also didn't start going off in his wife saying that I thought she was white trash.
    FIRST OFF NONE OF U HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUT BLAME ON HIM IN ANY WAY. ....i personally know him and he constantly grieves her death and losing her. ...second of all ur all fuckin vSTEREOTYPING him cause of his appearance in that is just wrong.....nothing of any right to say any of those things that y'all did.....you don't know you weren't there......so i personally think all of yall are fucked up .....mark lost the love of his life his newly wed bride and all u do is blame him and talk shit about him when u DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YALL ARE TALKING about. .....u don't see how much it kills him that she's gone and what he had to go through trying to resuscitate...his wife .....drugs are bad people make the wrong decisions sometimes but that's their own choice....it sickens me how cold and heartless some people can be

I stumbled on this old thread when I was looking for something else. Noticed the husband is now dead as well.

Hmmm

Mark Daniel Fischer, age 33, of Texas, passed away, tragically in Florida on June 1, 2016. Mark was born January 29, 1983 in Grand Prairie, Texas to Daniel Robert Fischer and Beverly Kuckes. In 2014, Mark married the love of his life Brittany Nicole Fischer, who he loved dearly. Throughout his life Mark worked in the oil fields of West Texas. Mark loved to work out at the gym, he had a love for motorcycles, and was fiercely loyal to his friends. Mark was preceded in death by his wife Brittany and his grandmother Darlene Fischer. Mark is survived by his mother Beverly Kuckes; father Daniel Fischer; son Steven Fischer; brother Kyle Kuckes; grandparents Frank and Jeanne Leben; grandfather Robert Fischer; and countless aunts, uncles, and cousins. A visitation will be held Thursday June 9, 2016 from 1-3pm at Mulkey Mason Funeral Home in Lewisville. A celebration of Mark's life will follow later that evening at Bone Daddy's in the Arlington Highlands in Arlington from 7-9pm.

Yes, that woman/child beating pos racist nazi is dead. The world is a better place. His obituary is very misleading, yet very comical. Pretty sad that you were such a horrible person, your family has to lie about you to make you seem like a better person. Hope he enjoys rotting in hell, alone.

Thread Information