Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kelley McCall (36) died from complications of liver disease

Kelley McCall (36) died from complications of liver disease

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015..._liver_disease

Her husband - https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.e.mccall

1416466 Tarrant McCall Kelley 9/29/1978 36 12/16/2014 D White F
    Police Department: North Richland Hills Police Department Police Svc #: 14NP079163
    Deceased Address: North Richland Hills, Texas 76182 Time Of Death 6:59 AM
    Occurred Location: North Richland Hills, Texas 76182
    Place Of Death: Bathroom of a private residence Prosector: David Stephen, D.O.
    Place Of Death Address: North Richland Hills, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    Last edited by Olivia; 12-27-2014 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Removed address

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Nothing on either FB makes me think of drugs/suicide/suspicious death. She seemed vibrant! Since it was morning and in the bathroom, I'm going to say that it was an accident of some sort while getting ready. Slip and fall in the shower? Blow dryer ends up in water? Something of that nature perhaps.

Very sad. She and her Husband seemed very happy together and she seemed fun loving
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I say heart related.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I say heart related.
    I thought that was possible too. But she's so young! Not to say that heart related deaths are unheard of at her age, just that she's not in a high risk are bracket for it. I'll be curious to see what her COD ends up being.

Kelley Tichenor McCall, 36, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2014. Funeral: 2 p.m. Monday at Shannon Rufe Snow Funeral Chapel. Visitation: 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home. Memorials: North Richland Hills Animal Shelter. Kelley was born Sept. 29, 1978, in Louisville, Ky. She was preceded in death by her paternal grandparents; maternal grandfather; mother-in-law, Deborah; and a sister, Leah Lombard. Survivors: Husband, Kenneth Ellis McCall; parents, Bruce and Charlotte McCall, Tom and Paula Lombard and Travis and Martha Tichenor; sister, Katie Lombard; and aunts, uncles and cousins. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw....PU99XyAp.dpuf

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Was the thread locked accidentally? I reopened it.

Was the thread locked accidentally? I reopened it.
    My cousin's magickal cat could have done it... Seriously, if I did lock it, I did not mean to.

This thread is haunting me. Kelley looked so happy and loved on her FB.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 12-19-2014 at 01:26 PM.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    This thread is haunting me. Kelley looked so happy and loved on her FB.
    I feel the same way about this one. She looked so full of life and so happy. It's just heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

She had a baby registy. She was due July 15, 2015

http://registry.thebump.com/kelley-m...y-2015/9654888

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    She had a baby registy. She was due July 15, 2015

http://registry.thebump.com/kelley-m...y-2015/9654888
    That makes it even sadder

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Well, blah.

Oh this is heartbreaking. Her sister died in a car crash. That must have been so horrible. And now Kelley has died too. So very sad. The parents must be utterly distraught.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I thought that was possible too. But she's so young! Not to say that heart related deaths are unheard of at her age, just that she's not in a high risk are bracket for it. I'll be curious to see what her COD ends up being.
    My friend's wife died in August of a heart attack. She was 37 and relatively healthy otherwise. He just woke up one morning to her dead in bed. It was really sad, she had an 11 year old daughter whose father died when she was a baby. My friend was her stepfather for about 10 years and he adopted her so it worked out so to speak.

Maybe something pregnancy related, ruptured placenta or something.

She was only about twelve weeks along, yeah? Can something like that happen so early?

God, so sad.

Shades of Karen Rothman-Fried...

Definitely sadder since we found out about her pregnancy.

What is actually wrong with you people? You don't even know Kelley. Why are you discussing her? Is this some kind of sick hobby for you people? If so, you should be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by UrSick View Post
    What is actually wrong with you people? You don't even know Kelley. Why are you discussing her? Is this some kind of sick hobby for you people? If so, you should be ashamed.
    First off all, since you seem to know her I'm sorry for your loss.

Second, what we're doing here is no different than people who read the obituaries. If that's sick, well then there's a HUGE majority of sick people out there. It's considered pretty normal by most standards to read the obituaries and wonder what happened to someone. Especially if they're young and what seemed like vibrant like Kelley. Nobody had said anything bad about her, so I don't understand why you would be so upset.

Again, sorry for your loss. She seemed like a sweet Woman.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrSick View Post
    You are correct, we don't know Kelley. But what is posted on this forum is public information, available to anyone able to do a simple search on the internet.

From your emotional response I can only assume that you did know Kelley, and if that is true then I am so very sorry for your loss. This forum exists for discussion, sure, but it also serves as an outlet for others of us who have lost someone in our own lives. There is nothing shameful about respectful discussion. Just because we didn't know her does not mean we don't respect the kind of person that she was in life. We are not "death junkies", in fact I can guarantee that we have more in common with you than you could ever realize.

This forum is a community, formed by those of us who come together to discuss many topics, death being just one of them. Some, like yourself, might consider this morbid, but to others, it can be cathartic and perhaps even therapeutic. We welcome any family members/friends who did know anyone who is posted to this site. Death is a hard thing to come to terms with. Death of a friend, spouse, child, relative...it's hard. Most all of us here have been affected by the deaths of others, many of us have lost people very close in our own lives. But we're also affected by the deaths of others...some we didn't even know. You don't have to know someone personally to be sad that they died, or to feel horribly for the family that their loved one is gone.

I hope I have been able to give you a little better insight into mds, and I want to welcome you to this little corner of the 'net. And again, if you did know Kelley, you have my deepest sympathies in your loss.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    You are correct, we don't know Kelley. But what is posted on this forum is public information, available to anyone able to do a simple search on the internet.

From your emotional response I can only assume that you did know Kelley, and if that is true then I am so very sorry for your loss. This forum exists for discussion, sure, but it also serves as an outlet for others of us who have lost someone in our own lives. There is nothing shameful about respectful discussion. Just because we didn't know her does not mean we don't respect the kind of person that she was in life. We are not "death junkies", in fact I can guarantee that we have more in common with you than you could ever realize.

This forum is a community, formed by those of us who come together to discuss many topics, death being just one of them. Some, like yourself, might consider this morbid, but to others, it can be cathartic and perhaps even therapeutic. We welcome any family members/friends who did know anyone who is posted to this site. Death is a hard thing to come to terms with. Death of a friend, spouse, child, relative...it's hard. Most all of us here have been affected by the deaths of others, many of us have lost people very close in our own lives. But we're also affected by the deaths of others...some we didn't even know. You don't have to know someone personally to be sad that they died, or to feel horribly for the family that their loved one is gone.

I hope I have been able to give you a little better insight into mds, and I want to welcome you to this little corner of the 'net. And again, if you did know Kelley, you have my deepest sympathies in your loss.
    Couldn't have said it better that that, so I won't.

My condolences.

Sad

Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: HEPATIC STEATOSIS WITH EARLY CIRRHOSIS

Sad

Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: HEPATIC STEATOSIS WITH EARLY CIRRHOSIS
    The above COD can be caused by non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Just an FYI since most folks (not saying you thought this Olivia!!) see the word cirrhosis and immediately think "alcoholic."

The above COD can be caused by non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Just an FYI since most folks (not saying you thought this Olivia!!) see the word cirrhosis and immediately think "alcoholic."
    Thanks for that clarity, because I'm that person.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

So liver failure?

I didn't know humans got "fatty liver" disease.

I only knew cats get it after a couple days of not eating, it's very serious.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Dogs also get it. It's extremely deadly.

So very sad. She seemed so happy and full of life.

Thread Information