Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Aubrey Andrews, 20, 9-months-pregnant, found dead in her car at Walmart.

Aubrey Andrews, 20, 9-months-pregnant, found dead in her car at Walmart.

I've been watching this one for a few days, and there are just a number of red flags to it.

NOTE: They have not confirmed the body in the car is hers, but it's likely enough that I'm listing the subject line as it being her. If, for some insane reason, it's not her dead body in her car, then we can have someone change it.

http://ktla.com/2014/12/16/body-foun...nths-pregnant/

The body of an adult female was discovered late Monday inside a vehicle belonging to a nine months pregnant missing Sacramento woman.

Investigators have not confirmed that the body is that of 20-year-old Aubrey Andrews, who was reported missing by her husband more than a week ago, KTLA sister station KTXL reported.

?There were no obvious signs of foul play, but we are not ruling anything out,? Officer Justin Brown with Sacramento Police Department told KTXL.

When police located her vehicle, a white four-door Toyota Prius, it was in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart in Elk Grove, about 5 miles from Andrews? home.

In a short statement, officers said there did not immediately appear to be any signs of foul play, according to KTXL.

It was unknown how the woman died.

Andrews was said to be ?distraught? when she drove off in the Prius on Dec. 6, according to a news release from Sacramento police. She was reported missing by her husband.

Edward Andrews told KTXL that his wife left that night without their 3-year-old son and did not take any personal items. Her purse was found a day later outside the couple?s residence.

According to KTXL, the pair had ongoing marital problems, and Andrews had filed a restraining order in January against her husband after he allegedly threw her to the ground during a fight. Four months later, she filed for divorce, but ultimately did not go through with it.

Following her disappearance, which was described as ?unusual,? police said it was possible that Andrews may have gone down to Southern California, where she had family or friends.

Authorities on Tuesday were working to determine the identity of the woman whose body was found inside the vehicle.

The coroner?s officer will disclose the victim?s identity at a later time, Sacramento police said in a Facebook post Tuesday.
    The weirdest part about this for me, is that she went missing and yet her purse and some journals showed up, apparently, on the husband's doorstep the next day.

No foul play indicated as of right now, but there definitely seems to be a ton of issues in this relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I curious about this one, I probably would of suspected the boyfriend but seems they have ruled that out.
    I'm thinking maybe suicide but thats so unbelievably sad she's only 20 and full term :(
    I'm guessing the baby was already gone when she was found. Horrible whatever happened.
    Rip Aubrey and child.

I'm not beyond suspecting him.

Doesn't need to look like foul play to be foul play, in my book.

I've been searching the web for details on this and came across a comment on an article by a former neighbor who said they were a less than happy couple.

The husband has come forward to say she suffered from post partum depression. (Um, that other kid is 3. Can it last that long?)

He's also said the journals she left indicated she "needed time away" and he was fine with that as long as she got in touch.

As well, she filed a restraining order to keep her son from being with him alone as she feared for the child's safety...and then she runs off and LEAVES that child alone with him?

I don't know. All suspect to me.

Whoa, this is local for me. Haven't heard about this before now...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Confirmed. It's her.

http://celebrityexaminer.com/2014/12...ubrey-andrews/

ELK GROVE, CA – The Sacramento Coroner’s office has confirmed that the body discovered inside Aubrey Andrew’s vehicle is indeed that of the missing pregnant woman. The cause of death has not been released.

Elk Grove Police discovered the body on Monday inside the vehicle she was reported missing in.

Andrews was reported missing on Saturday.

Elk Grove Police located and recovered the vehicle of Andrews in a parking lot near the 8400 block of Elk Grove Boulevard. Sacramento Police confirmed the vehicle, a 2005 white Toyota Prius with California license plate 5MXZ938, belonged to Andrews. Inside of the vehicle they found the body of a deceased adult female. It has not been confirmed if the body belongs to Andrews.

According to the Sacramento Police Department, 20-year-old pregnant Aubrey Andrews vanished from her home located in the 5900 block of Jacinto Avenue at approximately 10 p.m. last Saturday.

Police have said there did not appear to be any obvious sign of foul play.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    First impression is suicide to me. But I'm wrong about 98% of the time. She may have chosen to leave her son with him over taking HIS life too which seems to be a popular choice these days. Just the fact that her journals were left on his doorstep (if that's true) and the body and car were found in a Walmart parking lot. During the holidays, that shit is fucking BUMPING with people 24/7! Hard to believe someone killed her and dropped the car and body off AND made it look like there was no foul play involved, got into another vehicle and left or fled on foot without someone seeing SOMETHING out of the ordinary. You know?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    First impression is suicide to me. But I'm wrong about 98% of the time. She may have chosen to leave her son with him over taking HIS life too which seems to be a popular choice these days. Just the fact that her journals were left on his doorstep (if that's true) and the body and car were found in a Walmart parking lot. During the holidays, that shit is fucking BUMPING with people 24/7! Hard to believe someone killed her and dropped the car and body off AND made it look like there was no foul play involved, got into another vehicle and left or fled on foot without someone seeing SOMETHING out of the ordinary. You know?
    I think, right now, I could set myself on fire in a Walmart and I'd go unnoticed. At the most, someone might poke me looking for a sale price.

He is definitely suss. Wish she followed through on the divorce. Seems even IF she was depressed that HE was more then likely the biggest trigger not post partum after three years.
    I wouldn't say there is no suspicious circumstances, I think if someone in that type of relationship and they show up dead in a car, that in it self is suspicious.

This, to me, looks like a pretty happy girl.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    This, to me, looks like a pretty happy girl.

I'm sure every person who has committed suicide was happy at one point. And there were even some attractive ones. Pregnancy hormones make you crazy, so suicide is totally believable to me.

Does she have a facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Does she have a facebook?
    I've been looking EVERYWHERE. Nothing yet, but I'm still poking around.

All I have managed to find today is this, but there's nothing on it, so I'm not even sure on family...

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindaubreyandrews/timeline

https://www.facebook.com/lady.ri612?fref=ufi

This person lived across the street from them up until a few months ago. Per their Facebook, allegedly, 1) She called the cops on him a lot 2) She seldom left her son alone unless she was going to work 3) Aubrey tried to run her husband over once 4) She saw them fight many times, which resulted in Aubrey leaving the house, and she always took her son with her when she did, however Aubrey normally stayed home after they fought and the husband was the one who typically left.

This ain't good :(

What strikes me is, When my mates who have kids fight with there partners and rock up at my place 99.9℅ of the time there kids are here messin up my child free home with them lol

This sounds like suicide to me. Women's emotions fluctuate to extremes while pregnant. Taking a smiling picture doesn't mean she's happy.

I'm just not feeling suicide on this. I know looking happy in a photo doesn't mean a thing, but all of the extraneous events just don't take me there.

Why leave and come back to drop off your purse?

Why wait so long to report her missing?

Why haven't any family members spoken out?

It feels wrong to me.

All the way around.

And if they find drugs in her system, I still won't be swayed into thinking she took them herself.

I've read a few articles on this story. I'm thinking suicide. Sounds like she was very depressed about her marriage.

I think the husband killed her and drove her body to Walmart.

She rarely left her son alone with her husband, if she was going to kill herself she would have dropped him off at her moms or somewhere safe.

The whole journals showing up on his doorstep is super suspicious. He probably forged some pages in there saying how depressed she was. How did her purse resurface on his door step if she was dead.

There doesn't seem to be proof she was depressed, but there is proof they had a volatile relationship.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

She could have just been a drama queen? Maybe he did abuse her and she wrote about it in her journals and she wanted to make sure everyone knew why she killed herself.

The fact that he took a while to report her missing is the least suspicious thing. Sounds like they fought a lot and she probably took off after they fought, and then he realized this time was different when she didn't come home eventually. It's when someone is gone five minutes and the husband reports them missing that I side-eye because it's like they already know something is really wrong.

Journal is probably to make him look bad, all Gone Girl style.

And the fact that the family is quiet is even stronger evidence that this was suicide, because they have no one to be angry about, they're just sad and dealing with loss.

I still think it's more.

Depressed enough for suicide? Sure. Plausible. But with that child inside her when she was apparently devoted to the one she had? Nope. I see her waiting until after the birth. She had numerous friends on Instagram who really seemed to care about her.

Ending a marriage is a hell of a lot easier than ending two lives.

I don't think for a minute that she fell of the map for 24 hours only to sneak back, drop off her things, and then go kill herself at Walmart.

Let's remember how the last few bad relationships in the news ended up. One with a missing 11 month old whose dead mom was stuffed in a fridge and another with four boys on their way to Mexico with their dead mom in a trunk.

I want to know cause of death on this.

i say heroin.

Thread Information