Thread: Jasmine Moody, 18, missing after leaving a friend's house in Detroit.

Jasmine Moody, 18, missing after leaving a friend's house in Detroit.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/12/...roit-on-break/

DETROIT (WWJ) ? Police and family members are looking for an 18-year-old college student who disappeared in Detroit after leaving a friend?s house last week.

Jasmine Moody was last seen Thursday, Dec. 4, at around 7:30 p.m. in the 3700 block of Baldwin.

According to police, she is a student at Texas University and was visiting her friend while on school break.

Moody is 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs around 130 lbs. She has a light brown complexion, black hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a white Texas University hoodie sweatshirt, blue jeans and brown boots.

Moody also has a tattoo of a flower on her stomach and nose and tongue piercings.

Police believe she is in good physical and mental condition.

Anyone who has seen Jasmine Moody should call Detroit Police Criminal Investigations at 313-596-5752.
    Pretty sure this is her Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.moody.94

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

You have 666 posts.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    You have 666 posts.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    You have 666 posts.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN.
    Is there any way to freeze that count for perpetuity?

Listen, I may be Satan, Shins, but at least I know how to play on a team.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Is there any way to freeze that count for perpetuity?

Listen, I may be Satan, Shins, but at least I know how to play on a team.
    Your team of demons!!

Fun is over now. Back on topic...

So if she left her friends house that she was here from Texas to visit, then I'm thinking one of two things:

She's either hooking up with a dude, or she was abducted.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I'm always astonished when someone who seems to have their shit together just up and poofs like this.

I don't know. When I hear Detroit, I automatically think anytime you step out an a street corner, you're abducted. But that's just because I live in the relative safety of Colorado where my only fear, ever, is rear-ending a cow whilst coming off an interchange.

I posted this one because it concerns me. Any time college kids going missing, I'm always concerned. I think they're less inclined to run away, I guess.

I'm always astonished when someone who seems to have their shit together just up and poofs like this.

I don't know. When I hear Detroit, I automatically think anytime you step out an a street corner, you're abducted. But that's just because I live in the relative safety of Colorado where my only fear, ever, is rear-ending a cow whilst coming off an interchange.

I posted this one because it concerns me. Any time college kids going missing, I'm always concerned. I think they're less inclined to run away, I guess.
    Well, I'm the first person here who will defend Detroit, but there are neighborhoods where you can expect (if you're a cute young female) that you'll be abducted off the street corner in broad daylight. Unfortunately the neighborhood this street is associated with is one of the more desperate areas...

I'm not going to call shenanigans right away on this one though.

http://newsone.com/3078744/jasmine-m...troit-missing/

There's an update on this. Apparently, she got into a fight with the girl she was visiting and the girl claims she just stormed out and left all her stuff behind.

Her parents aren't buying the friend's story and suspect foul play.

http://newsone.com/3078744/jasmine-m...troit-missing/

There's an update on this. Apparently, she got into a fight with the girl she was visiting and the girl claims she just stormed out and left all her stuff behind.

Her parents aren't buying the friend's story and suspect foul play.
    I don't buy it either...

Nope, didn't happen like that no freaking way. If they did argue, I wanna know what they argued about ?

Probably something stupid like money for food or a guy.

Per one news story, this alleged friend has been hospitalized a few times since the disappearance for anxiety and other unspecified things...

She's black, so we will probably never find out.

OK I'm side eyeing the mate, guilt will do those things too you.

RBW, looks like it was a relationship gone wrong. I'm always checking up on some of the old missing cases that stick in y head. This is one of them. Came across this now closed petition that describes the relationship and events of that night a bit more clearly.

https://www.change.org/p/jasmine-moo...and-her-family

Jasmine Moody came to Detroit from Texas to visit her girlfriend for Thanksgiving, and she hasn't been seen since December 4th, 2014. Jasmine had an argument with the girlfriend, went outside, and was not seen again. Detroit police and Michigan State Police spent hours at a residence on the city's east side Friday night December 5th, investigating the disappearance of Moody, 19. Brittany, whom is Jasmine's girlfriend, is also a student at Texas Women's University, who she flew in to see. Investigators say that the two young ladies met online and Jasmine has been visiting her in Michigan for about two years. Detroit police confirm, that Jasmine arrived on Nov. 25, just in time to celebrate Thanksgiving. But detectives found out on the day before Jasmine was set to return to Texas, there was a fight, some sort of altercation. The night before, Jasmine was going to leave, her and Brittany got into an argument over Facebook. Brittany's mom said that Brittany stormed out of the house to blow off some steam and Jasmine soon followed behind with her belongings, as if she were going to leave. Sonia (Brittany's Mother) said "She ran out the door and my daughter just happened to still be out here. So she grabbed her clothes from her and she said "where are you going, you're not from here." "It was bad, it was late at night." Brittany went back into the house and when she went back outside, Jasmine was no where to be found.
    Brittany and her family knows more than what they have shared. This story does not add up whatsoever. Jasmine went outside after Brittany with her stuff why did Brittany go back in the house? and left her in a city on the east side that is high in crime? especially if she doesn't know anyone in Detroit, all her family is from Texas and so is she.
    Detroit Police have received proof that Brittany knows Jasmine's whereabouts and still they haven't arrested her or even brought her in for questioning. Brittany is the PRIME SUSPECT and should be interrogated. There is no reasons for Brittany to be living her life and not caring about Jasmine's whereabouts when Jasmine is still missing.

This petition was delivered to:
    Governor
    Rick Snyder

She's black, so we will probably never find out.
    Oh look, I was right

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Oh look, I was right
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/cold...ar-old-n846481

Three years later, still no leads in case of 19-year-old missing college student Jasmine Moody
    Oh look! Bowie was right.

Not that her guess would be illogical in the first place. I'm so sick of the "Missing White Woman" Syndrome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The Disappearance of Jasmine Moody

https://www.truecasefiles.com/2019/0...ine-moody.html

18 year-old Jasmine Moody was a freshman at Texas Women’s University when she disappeared in Detroit, Michigan on December 4th, 2014. At the time of her disappearance, Jasmine was on a break from school and was visiting her girlfriend, Brittany Gurley, in Brittany’s hometown in Detroit. Jasmine had arrived in Detroit on November 25th, 2014 and spent Thanksgiving and the days following with Brittany and her family. Jasmine was scheduled to return to Texas on December 5th, 2014—the day after her disappearance.

On the night of December 4th, Jasmine and Brittany allegedly got into a heated argument over something Brittany saw on Jasmine’s Facebook. Brittany’s mother, Sonia, claims that she witnessed Brittany storming out of the house to blow off steam during the argument, and then a few minutes later, she witnessed Jasmine storming out of the house as well. Sonia states that Jasmine had her belongings with her, which suggested that she intended to leave. Brittany, who was still outside, claims that she encountered Jasmine and encouraged her to come back inside—stating that it was dangerous for her to be wandering around Detroit since she was unfamiliar with the area. In an effort to get Jasmine to stay, Brittany claims she grabbed Jasmine’s belongings from her and headed back to the house, expecting Jasmine to follow. However, Brittany claims that Jasmine did not follow her and that when she returned outside, Jasmine was nowhere to be found.

Jasmine’s mother, Lisa, does not believe Sonia or Brittany’s stories. Lisa maintains that it does not make sense that Jasmine would attempt to leave the night of the 4th when she was already scheduled to fly out the next day. She also does not believe that Jasmine would wander the streets of an unfamiliar city by herself. Lisa does believe, however, that Sonia and Brittany know what happened to Jasmine on that night and have not been forthcoming to police.

There is currently a $2500 reward offered for any information on Jasmine’s whereabouts. If you have any information/a tip, you can report it here.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    From February 2023: https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/jas...r-all-involved

In December 2014, Jasmine Moody was visiting a friend in Detroit. That was the last time she was seen. The Texas teen was just 19 when she arrived in the Motor City - but where she went is a mystery.

Even thought it's been more than 8 years, community members of Detroit haven't forgotten her story.

She was visiting another woman, Brittany Gurley, who lives in Detroit.

"She met a young lady name Brittany Gurley," said Malik Shabazz. "They fell in love."

But something went wrong. During her visit, on Dec. 4, 2014, the two women got into an argument.

Brittany and her family told police Jasmine put on a hoodie and walked out of the house and has not been seen since.

Nearly a decade later, the search continues for Jasmine. On Friday, that led activists to Brittany’s family home, where Brittany's sister answered the door.

"We all cared about her. She walked out of this damn house and wasn’t seen again and now this is what we’re dealing with," Brittney's sister, Dajiona Gurley, said.

Shabazz wants answers but the family says they don't know where she is.

The Gurley Family says they called police when Jasmine went missing and now Brittany, who doesn't live in the home, is being harassed.

"Someone randomly pulled up on her, and put a gun in her stomach and told her we should take you and your babies life like you did Jasmine," her mom, Sonia Gurley said.

"I get tired of this they treating us like we’re f****** criminals we didn’t do nothing to that girl," Dajiona said.

As Detroit Police continue searching for Jasmine, Shabazz and others activists are praying for answers and peace.

Thread Information