Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessica Chambers (19) was found burning to death

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I found another random website with inside information. Well, information they collected off of twitter.

http://jatamari.com/2014/12/13/jessi...yan-rudd-gang/

That little boy doesn't look like a thug, not saying he couldn't be one. He looks soft as a marshmallow.

Marshmallows can get hard.
    "Gang Bang circle wanted her back in their pride."

What kind of white, bigot, they-are-going-to-steal-all-of-our-women, fantasy bullshit is this??
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

What kind of white, bigot, they-are-going-to-steal-all-of-our-women, fantasy bullshit is this??
    Yeah these people in her neighborhood seriously seem like Klansmen.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

Did you forget you live in 'Murica, too? That's what happens when a pretty little girl dies who just happens to have acquaintances or friends who are black.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=774820945894892
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

That whole thing is just a mess of innuendo.

But, well done, people. Interesting read!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Did you forget you live in 'Murica, too? That's what happens when a pretty little girl dies who just happens to have acquaintances or friends who are black.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=774820945894892
    i am so glad the church of happy jesus has a live feed of their sermons.

http://www.happyvalleychurch.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I first thought it was a joke. That little boy would get ate alive in a gang. Not saying he couldn't be in one. He just doesn't look hard. At all.

I think it was an accident. One article says she was burned on over 98% of her body, another says that she wasn't on fire, but the car was. I hope there are real answers soon.

Fuck, the way they sound, I wonder if they didn't set her on fire themselves since they hate black people so much. I'm sure they just LOVED the fact she dated black guys. Set her on fire, blame ex-boyfriend. Pull race card.

I'm going on little sleep, so I'm probably not making sense. I just don't trust people like them. Something's not right with how they are handling it, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Fuck, the way they sound, I wonder if they didn't set her on fire themselves since they hate black people so much. I'm sure they just LOVED the fact she dated black guys. Set her on fire, blame ex-boyfriend. Pull race card.

I'm going on little sleep, so I'm probably not making sense. I just don't trust people like them. Something's not right with how they are handling it, IMO.
    Yeah, they need to be a little more "I'm devastated that I lost my daughter" and less "I knew her black bf was going to kill her because he's black".
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

The son died in a car accident too so I wonder if just the car caught fire and the family is trying to make it dramatic.

Okay she was definitely set on fire and was in an abusive relationship.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...uneral-n267811

Authorities say Chambers was doused in a flammable liquid and set on fire on a back road in Panola County on Dec. 6, and firefighters found her badly injured but still alive. She later died at a hospital in Memphis. Police have made no arrests, but have questioned one person in the case, who denied knowing her, NBC station WMC reported.
    Jessica's father, Ben Chambers, said his daughter left a battered women's shelter a few months before she was killed. "
    What's fucked up is this sounds more like 'a warhammer' kind of story where some poor girl was involved with a psychopath, but people are flocking to it with their racist agenda.

No one cares about women's lives but they definitely care about hating black people.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Right? It's a fucking outrage that domestic abuse isn't getting the attention and awareness it needs in this case because her fam wants to get all racist about it when it wasn't racially motivated at all. They are doing their daughter a disservice with this shit.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

"anon" has taken up this story. They said they were going to release information in 24 hours about the police chief and others.
    https://twitter.com/0Hour1

What they are claiming is that this town is corrupt. From what I can understand, they are claiming that Jessica was involved with this gang at one time. This town is supposed to be some kind of "front" for drug pushing. The chief knows about it, is in on it, and that's why there will be no arrest.

I think the theory is that Jessica was a snitch. That's why the store owner (who is 19 and I guess the leader of the gang) said before it was even released that Jessica has lighter fluid down her throat. It's also said that the back of Jessica's car was banged in. In the video you could see where her car had no damage like that, but afterwards it looks like somebody ran her off the road.

IDK

ETA
    From a friend of Jessica's

Kierra Hixxxxhttps://www.facebook.com/kierrarob
    12 hrs ? Edited ?
    Is it just me or does it seem that none of the murders in Panola county get solved now? I ain't been really wanting to get into this mess but I'm so tired of the racial discrimination. A lot of questions we have are unanswered so I'll continue to ask them. Why are they only interviewing black people? How is it that her dad knows that there was an accelerant poured down her throat without forensics proving it? If there WAS lighter fluid poured in her mouth, wouldn't her mouth be on fire, so how could she tell them who did it? Why were black people turned around just for visitation hours? Since they claimed it wasn't racism and they just wanted a private funeral, why was it aired on the news? Didn't her dad have a meth lab? I can answer that one which is yes because it was right in front of my church. Didn't he just recently put her out the house and wasn't the reason because of her dealing with black people? I'm just asking. These are questions that need to be answered. But it's still ‪#‎justiceforjessica‬. Regardless of WHO did this, they need to pay and while y'all trying to make this out to be that a black person did this, as far as I know, our kind cared more for her than y'all so called people that are all of a sudden "for her". And who ruled out the fact that it COULD'VE BEEN somebody white? This isn't about race!! It's about justice!!
    Like ? Share
    125 people like this.
    1 share

Shona xxxx Didn't her brother jump on her and give her a black eye the week before she died? Aw ok that wasn't mentioned either
    11 hrs ? Edited ? Like ? 9

Tana Jo xxxx GIRLLLLL U SAID A MOUTH FULL!!!!!!!
    11 hrs ? Like ? 3

Kierra Hixxx I heard about that too Shona Turner but I just want to know y'all. I been trying to stay off the topic about her dad and I've even told other people previously that I basically didn't want to believe he'd do this but the more this mess goes on, I think otherwise.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 12-14-2014 at 03:39 AM.

Well damn. That's a lot of information.

The first impression I got after reading this story was that this crime was domestic in nature. Every story I have ever heard of in which a woman was set on fire, it was done so by her bf/husband.

It's possible she had a bf no one knew about.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I tried to get my husband to go up there yesterday, it's just about an hour and a half away. Just to look around and see what the locals are saying. He called me a dipshit and said gas isn't cheap to waste like that. lol This whole thing has been a little off for me from the start. Is it possible to tell if a flammable liquid was poured down her throat and up her nose? Can they determine if it gas, lighter fluid, or vodka? It is odd, to me, that the gas station person made a point to say she bought more gas than she usually does. She normally only buys $3-5 worth of gas but this time she got $14. My opinion is that it was someone she knew or an accident. As far as the racist stuff, it's a small town in Mississippi. Come on now.

http://www.panolian.com/contentitem/...adlines4152003 (Note: you have to be a subscriber to view the archive article)
    From 04/15/2003 Edition

Investigators Bust Courtland Business for "Chop Shop" Violation

BY KATE B DICKSON
    EDITOR

Five stolen vehicles and a quantity of crystal methamphetamine were seized in Courtland when Panola County Sheriff's deputies and members of the Panola County Narcotics Task Force executed a search warrant and made arrests.

Several Courtland residents were taken into custody Friday evening and charges were pending at press time under the state's "chop shop law," said Sheriff's Investigator Mark Whitten.

Officers launched the raid on Ben's Auto & Diesel Repair about 5 p.m., Whitten said. The scene was not cleared until about 3:30 Saturday morning.

Whitten said arrest warrants regarding the stolen autos were still being prepared Monday for the suspects who were being held for investigation.

However, Agent Rick Johnson of the drug task force, said he had filed charges against:

- Ben Chambers Jr., 1205 Carlisle Road, Courtland, possession of drug paraphernalia.

- Ben Chambers Sr., 1205 Carlisle Road, Courtland, manufacture of crystal methamphetamine, possession of crystal methamphetamine and possession of two or more precursors with the intent to manufacture crystal methamphetamine.

- Debbie McClemic, 1205 Carlisle Road, Courtland, conspiracy to manufacture crystal methamphetamine.

- Mimi Patrick, 1204 Carlisle Road, Courtland, remained held for investigation late Monday.
    Last edited by tambum; 12-14-2014 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Edited to add date of report

Her dad was a meth dealer. Well, yay.

No wonder why he's pointing his finger in a million directions.

Everyone knows that stand up, do right, meth dealers create stellar relationships with their friends.

Well, I saw that coming. I read other places that he was a meth dealer. I think he did it. I also think that it was during the making of meth.

Holy shit. That would be terrifying.

I wish I could post that article on Websleuths, but I don't want to pay for it. They would lose their minds if they knew that. Some are heavily implying that the niggers killed her. Why am I over there?

I wish I could post that article on Websleuths, but I don't want to pay for it. They would lose their minds if they knew that. Some are heavily implying that the niggers killed her. Why am I over there?
    I'm sure that even if they had access to that information, they would argue that the father was arrested over ten years ago and has a change of heart and blah blah obviously it was them animal blacks.

This case is crazy because the father opened his mouth up so much.

I searched and posted the search page, and you're right. That's exactly what they said. You can't sleuth family members. I thought all main stream media links were ok? I guess not, because Lord knows the Black thugs she hung with just had to do it. I want to know why she was staying in a battered women's shelter. Her Dad works for the police, he couldn't protect her? What did she feel had happened so much in her short life that it deserved a book? Was the battered women's shelter a rehab? Was she smoking meth? I really think that or the Dad has something to do with it.

If dad was a METH dealer- how the hell did he get his job at the police station? Hummmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    If dad was a METH dealer- how the hell did he get his job at the police station? Hummmmmmm
    Makes you reallllly wonder what is going on in that town.

I searched and posted the search page, and you're right. That's exactly what they said. You can't sleuth family members. I thought all main stream media links were ok? I guess not, because Lord knows the Black thugs she hung with just had to do it. I want to know why she was staying in a battered women's shelter. Her Dad works for the police, he couldn't protect her? What did she feel had happened so much in her short life that it deserved a book? Was the battered women's shelter a rehab? Was she smoking meth? I really think that or the Dad has something to do with it.

I checked WS to see what they were saying, and I saw where that bitch basically called you a liar when you mentioned the dad/brother being arrested. (They've already deleted your comment and her response, it appears.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thread Information