Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessica Chambers (19) was found burning to death

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Someone from Websleuths drove from Michigan to the gas station, to talk to AA the owners son! They even showed him pictures of their daughter, and told them things about their life! I am beyond shocked. I'm so nosy, that my Mom nicknamed me Nosy Rosy when I was a baby...but I'm not that damn nosy!

On another note, a guy wrote me to inform me that he isn't racist, and doesn't mean to project that image. I maintain that he's a racist, he just doesn't know it.
    Last edited by Queena; 12-21-2014 at 06:38 AM. Reason: She's from Michigan, now living in Memphis.

PANOLA CO, MS (WMC) -
    It's been nearly two weeks, but now a memorial sits where someone set Jessica Chambers and her car on fire in Panola County, Mississippi.

A group of supporters raised money online to put toward the flowers.

The poinsettias sit where yellow crime scene tape and charred tree bark that scarred the landscape once was. Though police previously asked that people not place memorials at the site to avoid possible road hazards, the individuals say they received permission from authorities.

Investigators have questioned more than 100 people, but they have not named a single person of interest or made any arrests.

If you have any information that might help break this crime wide-open call Mississippi CrimeStoppers at 800-729-2169.
    http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/27679...mobilecgbypass

I'm really thinking accidental death or suicide. The FBI should've found something by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I'm really thinking accidental death or suicide. The FBI should've found something by now.
    The fact that the FBI came in so quickly to me says that they were already watching the town because of drugs.

It is definitely possible that she blew herself up if she was like her dad and involved in a mobile meth lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    The fact that the FBI came in so quickly to me says that they were already watching the town because of drugs.

It is definitely possible that she blew herself up if she was like her dad and involved in a mobile meth lab.

At first I thought it was possible she had a shake n bake meth lab in her car, accidentally ran off the road, the thing busted and the chemicals caught fire. But because of the damage to the back of her car, I think someone slammed into the back of her to run her off the road or to stop her from leaving their meeting spot ... or something.

Also, didn't LE already say the accelerant definitely came from outside the car, or did I just imagine that?

I really don't think it was suicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    At first I thought it was possible she had a shake n bake meth lab in her car, accidentally ran off the road, the thing busted and the chemicals caught fire. But because of the damage to the back of her car, I think someone slammed into the back of her to run her off the road or to stop her from leaving their meeting spot ... or something.

Also, didn't LE already say the accelerant definitely came from outside the car, or did I just imagine that?

I really don't think it was suicide.
    Law enforcement in this particular case has revealed very few details, but random people step up nonstop to confirm whatever they feel like saying.

FBI doesn't come up for a single girl's murder, no matter how horrific it is, unless there are other, greater implications.

Law enforcement in this particular case has revealed very few details, but random people step up nonstop to confirm whatever they feel like saying.

FBI doesn't come up for a single girl's murder, no matter how horrific it is, unless there are other, greater implications.

Oh I totally agree about the FBI ... I was just trying to say I don't think this was suicide or an accidental meth lab explosion. It is being investigated as a homicide, according to LE.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Oh and for everyone wondering why some of us are like THIS CASE IS RACIST AS FUCK

http://townhall.com/columnists/dougg...4196/page/full

I cannot even believe the article or the commenters.

Oh and for everyone wondering why some of us are like THIS CASE IS RACIST AS FUCK

Yeah I saw that earlier, too ... barf.

And I'll say this ... I was born and raised in Georgia, for Pete's sake, and the amount of racist shit people say on the internet is SHOCKING to me.

Well that's to be expected, right? Some cops were side eyed nationally for how they treated black people, so now everything that is done to a white person ever must be done by a black person out of racial spite.

This is what happens to logic and thought process when you get a backwoods education in your living room by your sister-mother.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

That article/comments were just disgusting. SMH

I still don't see why anybody believes this is about white/blacks.

I still believe this murder was either a "love gone bad" or a theft. The fire was started to hide DNA evidence inside the car and on the body.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    That article/comments were just disgusting. SMH

I still don't see why anybody believes this is about white/blacks.

I still believe this murder was either a "love gone bad" or a theft. The fire was started to hide DNA evidence inside the car and on the body.
    That.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

The fact that the feds are involved and the father was a meth dealer turned chop shop cop says to me that this was a drug related death, and the extreme violence of it and lack of suspects makes it seem even more so.

There are still tons of rumors in this story and no official word yet.

The newest rumor- there is no 911 call of Jessica burning. The person called the fire chief directly.

https://twitter.com/BeauEldon

What? I don't get it. No 911 call?

This story is so fucked up.

Re: that Twitter above. He has some amazing posts on there right now that are designed to show the better sides of humanity. They're truly beautiful and we'll worth a look.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    There are still tons of rumors in this story and no official word yet.

The newest rumor- there is no 911 call of Jessica burning. The person called the fire chief directly.

https://twitter.com/BeauEldon
    I can see that happening. A few weeks ago my husband had a fire that got out of control. I called a couple of the firefighters I know and then 911. If it's a volunteer fire department and you know some of them it's easier.

According to that Twitter page and FB posts by Jessica's friends, her father is in custody.
    The Impartial Friend: Death, the only immortal who treats us all alike, whose pity and whose peace and whose refuge are for all--the soiled and the pure, the rich and the poor, the loved and the unloved.

Never mind, the Twitter says he is not in custody while the FB posts say that he is.
    The Impartial Friend: Death, the only immortal who treats us all alike, whose pity and whose peace and whose refuge are for all--the soiled and the pure, the rich and the poor, the loved and the unloved.

Even if the dad gets arrested, it doesn't necessarily mean it's because he killed her. The FBI didn't get involved with this case because some blonde girl got herself killed. They got involved because there's drugs and police corruption going on. I think a lot of arrests are going to come out of this.

From that Beau dude's Twitter:

And as the person who commented above points out, prior to that tweet, he was spreading the rumors, too:

I think this dude started out with good intentions and really wanted to help (and he posted some good tidbits of info now and then), but it seems he's outworn his usefulness at this point and should just let the ATF and the FBI handle it instead of pretending he's going to crack this case wide open.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    From that Beau dude's Twitter:

And as the person who commented above points out, prior to that tweet, he was spreading the rumors, too:

I think this dude started out with good intentions and really wanted to help (and he posted some good tidbits of info now and then), but it seems he's outworn his usefulness at this point and should just let the ATF and the FBI handle it instead of pretending he's going to crack this case wide open.
    I agree.
    I stopped following this case because the racism was out of control. I have always suspected her Dad.

This is a difficult case to follow. I'm a simple kinda gal. I like the evidence laid out. There is too much this and that from here and there. I think some of the shit info tossed out is meant to be confusing.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

This one may go unsolved for a while.

Thread Information