Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessica Chambers (19) was found burning to death

Jessica Chambers (19) was found burning to death

Last edited by bowieluva; 12-10-2014 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Why are they indicating this was about race? Just because she was white and he's black? This is about an abusive ex-boyfriend brutally killing his ex-girlfriend because he didn't want to accept their relationship was over. I don't get why race is even brought up the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

And bringing up Michael Brown and Eric Garner and comparing it to Jessica Chambers is ridiculous, in my opinion. Jessica wasn't killed at the hands of a police officer.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I agree, Nic.

This wasn't about race. This was all about a crazy-ex-boyfriend-stalker. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I agree, Nic.

This wasn't about race. This was all about a crazy-ex-boyfriend-stalker. Period.
    Well that's where you're wrong. It's about race if we say it's about race damnit.

Anyway. RIP Jessica. What happened to you was terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I was going to wonder how this person did not have an editor tell them to rewrite this shit and then I saw the website it was posted on.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Yeah, Greeneyes. This one had the most info on it. Most of the other stories were pretty bare on details. Inflammatory, for sure. Their take on it is pretty damned skewed and biased.

RIP, pretty girl. You deserved so much better.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    It only becomes about race when one person is black. joking..but it seems to be unfortunately true
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Yeah, that article is all about see black people are murderous monsters. Yuck.

Right when I read "She couldn't breathe", I knew exactly where they were going
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I'm so confused...saw this story on another site and it said she was not dating anyone at the time of her death. It also said the police have no suspects.

The picture of her also looks different:
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I'm so confused...saw this story on another site and it said she was not dating anyone at the time of her death. It also said the police have no suspects.

The picture of her also looks different:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...m_hp_ref=crime

"She told them her name and the first name of the person who did it," he said. "I believe in all my heart she knows who it was."
    It's a weird story because there aren't any real legitimate news sources reporting on it. Everything is Chimpout and shit.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27...d-near-her-car

The driver tried to tell rescuers something but she was so badly burned she could not be understood. She was transported to Regional One where she later died
    So no, they have no idea who did this to her, although it does sound like she knew her attacker or thought she did? But was too injured to say his name. Very sad, but yeah, this has literally nothing to do with race and no one has any idea who committed this crime,

Basically the first article is 100% conjecture. All the authorities know is that she was on fire.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/27586...o-arrests-made

PANOLA CO, MS (WMC) -

Surveillance video from a gas station on Highway 51 in Courtland, MS shows Jessica Chambers walking toward the gas station before being called away by someone out of the camera's view.

Jessica, 19, can be seen waving before walking over to talk to the person. Shortly afterward, from another angle, surveillance video captures a man in a striped shirt fill up what appears to be a gas can before walking off in the same direction Jessica went. Jessica eventually returned to her car, finished pumping gas, and drove away.

Investigators obtained the video, which was recorded about 90 minutes before she was burned alive, to use in connection with the investigation. The burning happened less than one mile from the gas station at which the video was recorded.

Right now, no arrests have been made in the case. People are being questioned, but investigators are not calling anyone a person of interest or a suspect in the case. The man who can be seen in the video filling a gas can has been cleared by authorities.

Jessica's father, Ben Chambers, is a mechanic for Panola County Sheriff's Department. He says he trusts that his coworkers will find his daughter's killer.

"I've seen a lot in different cases that it takes time, you know, everything don't happen overnight," said Chambers. "I've got faith in them, we've got one of the most wonderful sheriffs in the world."

As investigators go through the surveillance footage, they are also going through Chambers' cell phone records to see who she was with before she died. Her father hopes answers come soon.

"She was a loving child, man, 19 years old, just finished high school. Had her whole life ahead of her," he said.

Jessica was found burning near her car that was also engulfed in flames. She was flown to a hospital in Memphis but later died. Early autopsy results reveal that Jessica died from severe burns covering 98 percent of her body.

According to Jessica's father, Ben Chambers, in her last breaths, she whispered something to investigators that could help them track down her killer.

According to Jessica's father, Ben Chambers, in her last breaths, she whispered something to investigators that could help them track down her killer.
    According to the police, they couldn't understand anything she was saying.

This poor girl, what a horrific way to die. My heart breaks for her family and friends.

You can guarantee that if she was black and her killer white, around here it would turn into a black/white issue. Everything in Memphis turns that way, it's just a fact of life here. It's sad really because color should not be an issue in any of the cases mentioned. It's what people turn it into.

I have to say as a parent, I would kill these fuckers if it was my child. I would gladly spend the rest of my life in jail happy knowing that I inflicted the same torture on them.

My money is on the boyfriend.

I've amended the title of this thread to only reflect facts about this story, as well as to direct people towards an actual news site about the crime and not that awful race war bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by dtfpaf798 View Post
    This poor girl, what a horrific way to die. My heart breaks for her family and friends.

You can guarantee that if she was black and her killer white, around here it would turn into a black/white issue. Everything in Memphis turns that way, it's just a fact of life here. It's sad really because color should not be an issue in any of the cases mentioned. It's what people turn it into.

I have to say as a parent, I would kill these fuckers if it was my child. I would gladly spend the rest of my life in jail happy knowing that I inflicted the same torture on them.

Please read the entire thread. The police currently have no suspects. The conservativetreehouse article is complete speculation, likely fictional by racists. The thread has been updated to reflect the actual information. At this time, there is no evidence that she had a 'black boyfriend' who murdered her. The initial article was something that was created in order to flame the fires of racism.

This articles says that the police man won't comment on what she told him.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/...m-before-death
    Lurker checking in.

Here is a picture of the car.

Jessica's facebook

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.cha...144734?fref=ts
    Last edited by bermstalker; 12-10-2014 at 02:47 AM.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    The conservative article should be removed. The family has refuted almost every thing in that article. Her sister said that anyone who knew Jessica knows that none of that is true.

This was also 50 miles from Memphis. From one article it says she was flown 50 miles to Memphis.

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?ref=..._comment_reply

Justice For Jessica
    ^^^ That's not at all credible.. This was an old photo from 1-2 years ago.. This was not her boyfriend and anyone who says he is obviously is no friend of Jessica's... I feel this photo was put on Facebook for attention/sympathy to a person that is not deserving.. I'm sorry I would rather not get started on this guy, as this page is to be a voice for my sister and I know she would rather me act mature lol Jessica did not have a boyfriend at the time of her passing..

Then again, just who is this guy you don't want to get started on?

Video
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=53650881876
    Last edited by Queena; 12-10-2014 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dtfpaf798 View Post

I leaved in Memphis for 20+ years and it has been like as far as I can remember. It has gotten a lot worse in recent years and what is going on with the police department is only making it worse. I live farther than 50 miles from Memphis and many accidents are flown there. The Med and Le Bonheur (for kids) are 2 excellent hospitals for severe trauma patients. The Med especially for burn patients.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I'm thinking someone who knew her murdered her. Or drugs, or maybe even suicide. I want to hear more about the guy the sister won't talk about. Did you guys watch the video?

I've amended the title of this thread to only reflect facts about this story, as well as to direct people towards an actual news site about the crime and not that awful race war bullshit.
    Thanks, Bowie!

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I'm thinking someone who knew her murdered her. Or drugs, or maybe even suicide. I want to hear more about the guy the sister won't talk about. Did you guys watch the video?
    I have a feeling they don't want to talk about him because they are ashamed that she dated a black guy.

I've deleted the crazy racist article to avoid this thread becoming a shit show.

Thread Information