Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Athena Baumeister (16) allegedly overdosed on Xanax and OxyContin

Her friend said it was xanax and oxys apparently

Quote Originally Posted by akdghadgdhf View Post
    Her friend said it was xanax and oxys apparently
    Got a site reference/link??

Welcome to MDS alphabits!!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Yeah. I'll message you

Welcome to MDS, new peeps!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

She looked like she went for it hard:

Wow those pics, you wouldn't even know it was the same girl :(

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    That's the saddest thing I've read this year. Poor kids do more drugs as teens, than I've ever done. At 16, there's no way I would've tried cocaine. I'm 39, soon to be 40 and I've never tried it. That goes for crack, molly (I did try a half of a half of pill once), basically anything harder than Marijuana. The idea of taking Xanax scares me, because if OD's like this one. This poor child lived a hard life, all before 20. RIP Athena. I hope her friend Amphetamine Princess slows down. She's proud of her drug use. Sad, just fucking sad. All of that potential wasted on drugs.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    In a lot of cases prescription drugs are just as, if not more, dangerous than illegal drugs. Judging by that picture, this wasn't a recent problem. She had this problem for a while. A few posts back someone mentioned that both her parents were Psychiatrists. I'm wondering if they somehow aided in her getting her hands on them easier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    A few posts back someone mentioned that both her parents were Psychiatrists. I'm wondering if they somehow aided in her getting her hands on them easier
    Or you could also look at the pharmaceutical companies making billions off of these horrendous painkillers.

Had a friend od on fentanyl last year. Apparently weed, coke, and molly are nothing special anymore. Yesterday a guy asked me if I had a script, I had no clue what he meant until his friend told me he was looking to buy meds. These 2 could have been no older than 21, really young and dumb.

But I shouldn't judge, as I tried mushrooms for the first time for NYE. Adding that to the never again list.

I think her parents are in denial.
    The pictures that her family have posted are older photos and don't show the extent of how much she has changed.
    They show this young, sweet, innocent face but she didn't pass like that. She wore lots of make up, black hair, and she was much skinnier.
    They are in denial that Billy died from substance abuse, and it's possible Athena followed the same path and they feel like bad parents, so boom. denial. They couldn't have possible messed up twice.
    That's why they don't have her all over the internet with COD.

http://amphetamine-angel.tumblr.com/
    Sorry, I know it's looked down upon to ask family and friends about someone we are discussing.

"She was ethereal. The kindest person I have ever met in my life. She was so giving and nonjudgmental. She was so much fun and so loving. Me and her met at the beginning of last summer and didn’t really click at first. She scared the shit out of me because she was so fucking cool and beautiful. Soon we became close on tumblr and once we met again it was as if we had known each other forever. I would go to her house everyday and we’d always adventure and do a lot of drugs. She went really hard for her young age. We’d do Xanax or Oxys or sometimes cocaine in a hotel room with drug dealers or take e on melrose. It was like a dream. She always told me never mix Xanax and Oxys but she always did. One day she did and fell asleep and never woke up. She was in a coma for a week or so and then her organs failed. Now you should probably know that she was severely underweight, anemic, and had very weak organs. Her death was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life. It destroyed me. I love her and think about her everyday. I know she’s looking out for me.
    rip angel 4/15/14"

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by snorlax View Post
    I think her parents are in denial.
    The pictures that her family have posted are older photos and don't show the extent of how much she has changed.
    They show this young, sweet, innocent face but she didn't pass like that. She wore lots of make up, black hair, and she was much skinnier.
    They are in denial that Billy died from substance abuse, and it's possible Athena followed the same path and they feel like bad parents, so boom. denial. They couldn't have possible messed up twice.
    That's why they don't have her all over the internet with COD.
    That's sad. They could use her death to show these kids that drugs aren't a joke. Don't get me wrong, if you can smoke crack, pay your bills, and not need anything from anyone, I'm ok with that. Kids doing hard drugs like this mess up the brain chemistry. Did you see all of those Xanax bars? I'm sure her parents did keep her from withdrawal by writing scripts. I hear it's very painful to detox from benzo's, if you can detox. I hope that if it were my kid, I would go around to different schools showing kids what these drugs do to you. I would tell them that yes, even prescription drugs are dangerous. I just hope I wouldn't be ashamed, because it's not the parents fault. Unless they started her on them young, and she became an addict.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferiortools View Post
    Or you could also look at the pharmaceutical companies making billions off of these horrendous painkillers.

Had a friend od on fentanyl last year. Apparently weed, coke, and molly are nothing special anymore. Yesterday a guy asked me if I had a script, I had no clue what he meant until his friend told me he was looking to buy meds. These 2 could have been no older than 21, really young and dumb.

But I shouldn't judge, as I tried mushrooms for the first time for NYE. Adding that to the never again list.
    Oh, trust me. I'm not a fan of Big Pharm.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Oh, trust me. I'm not a fan of Big Pharm.
    Well get used to seeing deaths like this one, because they are not going away for awhile.

I'm not a fan of psychiatry, tried that too, also on the never again list.

Whoa, those before and after pictures are crazy. Does anyone know the time frame between? I wonder how long (or quickly) it took for her to go from beautiful and healthy, to cracked out and scary skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Got a site reference/link??

Welcome to MDS alphabits!!
    You have such a way with words.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferiortools View Post

I wouldn't put mushrooms in the same category of drugs as scripts. Mushrooms are just a natural 'poison' that makes you hallucinate. It's not a man made chemical compound with 19789689689 potential side effects.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Whoa, those before and after pictures are crazy. Does anyone know the time frame between? I wonder how long (or quickly) it took for her to go from beautiful and healthy, to cracked out and scary skinny.
    I've seen it happen in a matter of 2-3 months.

Triple post n I dont care....

I've tried quite a few....but have never and always refused to do heroin. I used to do E a lot when I was 17/18. My friends and I used to roll almost every weekend. But it wasn't something we did every day and we never wanted to do it every day. I tried crystal once and did coke twice before, but never really liked it. As some of you know, I had a problem with pills but luckily that's over with. And I never liked smoking weed, it wasn't my thing.

Now, I just drink every once in a while, and that's it. I'm good with just that.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I found her bf's FB, he posted how much he loved her after she died

Does anyone have a link to her tumblr?

Edit to add: Oops, saw it's already been posted. My bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I wouldn't put mushrooms in the same category of drugs as scripts. Mushrooms are just a natural 'poison' that makes you hallucinate. It's not a man made chemical compound with 19789689689 potential side effects.
    It sure does taste like sh!t though.

I'm not saying mushrooms and xanax/oxys are the same thing, just that I shouldn't judge kids for being stupid, taking drugs they know nothing about, when I'm an adult doing shrooms and watching the lion king on new years eve. I'll never hear that circle of life song the same way again.

I took Xanax once, and totally blacked out. I don't remember anything. My friend said I was falling asleep, mumbling things that didn't make sense. I told myself, never again!

It's weird because I didn't realize taking just one could do that...? I've taken lots of different pills in the past, and that's never happened before...

You can, for the record, love a dead person and date someone new.

Never mind. Durrr.
    Last edited by Nic B; 01-06-2015 at 10:20 AM.

Thread Information