Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Athena Baumeister (16) allegedly overdosed on Xanax and OxyContin

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I have warned my teenager that even if he buys what he thinks is just a vicodin or something off the streets, it can be fentanyl and kill him instantly. You can't trust ANYTHING to be what someone may pass it off as, it's terrifying.
    I tell people all of the time to test their drugs before they do it. They should sell drug testing kits for cheap.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    I tell people all of the time to test their drugs before they do it. They should sell drug testing kits for cheap.
    This I'm on board with. Actually, it should all be legalized at this point because then it can be tracked and treated! The only people that gain from it being illegal is the government pockets and private prisons. NOT the people. You know.... The FOR THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE? Totally lost in this whole crazy shuffle.

I'm not saying that I'm on board with countries that "Treat and release" on a timed basis, but honestly. Our system is so Fucked in comparison.

We are not consumption for corporations. Sell cars. Sell jewelry. Sell all kinds of shit that isn't basic human needs for THOUSANDS and even MILLIONS on the dollar. But not HUMANS.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yes, unless we decrimilize and treat people for addiction it's going to continue to get worse. I know a lot of people who do drugs that do not want others who do different drugs to have harm reduction. I don't understand it.

I do wonder if those $1 store drug test kits can be used to test drugs? I've seen them, but I've never brought one to see how they work. I'm afraid to buy Marijuana, because I don't if someone will put a little razzle dazzle on it. I don't need the razzle dazzle.

Thread Information