Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Lynn Messer's (52) remains were found two years after she was reported missing

Quote Originally Posted by Endnote View Post
    The morning Lynn was gone, Kerry created a fake suicide note for her. He lied to the FBI about this fake suicide note, but eventually admitted that he wrote it. He should have been arrested at this time, imo.

In the fake suicide note, he tried to blame Lynn's death on a short argument Lynn had with her son. What an outrageously passive-aggressive shitty person! The police can't arrest him soon enough.

When did he admit he wrote it? I don't recall that.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Aarron has written some info about the 'note' - interesting stuff

https://www.facebook.com/notes/aarro...54833230904869

Thanks for posting this.

So the recent disagreement between Abram and Lynn included stuff about high school home ec and tampons, and then she felt the need to break out the old biology book for him? Jaysus.

Like I said before ... strange bunch.

Even though it appears Kerry might have pieced the note together to make it seem like Abram pushed her over the edge, I think maybe he's trying to deflect blame ... not because he killed her, necessarily, but because he pushed her over the edge (and there was a real note implying he did).

I wonder if they'll be able to get a COD from her remains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

The husband sets of my hinckey meter full force. He definitely knows more than he is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    The husband sets of my hinckey meter full force. He definitely knows more than he is saying.
    I agree, I don't know if he did anything than hide her body, but he's definitely making my antanaes go off

Quote Originally Posted by Caraslzybonz View Post
    I agree, I don't know if he did anything than hide her body, but he's definitely making my antanaes go off
    There is something very, very wrong about him, which can't be totally explained by his bible bashing IMHO. Something else.

I def think he killed her.
    Nothing will change my mind, even if he suddenly says he only hid her body after she killed herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    There is something very, very wrong about him, which can't be totally explained by his bible bashing IMHO. Something else.
    I feel bad for the boys, this guy letting them think it could be their fault the mother disappeared. What kind of person does that? This sick person I guess... That's just one thing that really bothers me about him, everything just doesn't add up

I have to say... I hate this guy and I think he's involved. Even, if he's not... He's a dick. The Facebook page is ridiculous. I couldn't read more than a paragraph. Psalm this, God that.. Ma, Pa leave it to beaver bullshit. He's a phony and a fraud. I'm not even anti religion. There's religion and faith and then there is being a complete asshole and hiding behind it. The latter is disgusting. I hate this guy. Rant over.

Does anyone know if a grand jury is looking at this case for an indictment?

I'm going to look up the DA's info. I wonder if he/she is Baptist and a buddy of Kerry's.

I can’t link Carl Kinsky, the DA, directly to the Baptist Church, but his wife is strongly linked.
    `
    Holly Kinsky's (DA’s wife) dad was a founder and deacon of his Baptist Church.
    http://legacy.newsok.com/obituaries/...&pid=145847521

Another paint-out and purchase award for Ste. Genevieve churches, sponsored by Carl Kinsky and Holly Simons, was won by watercolorist and Art Guild member Cloice Lindwedel of Hillsboro.
    http://www.stegenherald.com/communit...6aedb1dea.html

Sign of Kerry’s guilt or remorse?
    Lynn’s body was found with a couch pillow.
    Nobody goes out to kill themselves and takes a couch pillow. Family members that murder their relatives and experience remorse wrap the body carefully in sheets, bring their favorite stuffed animals to the dump site….. or place the head on a pillow.
    http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/l...75b854170.html

The story that Lynn went to the barn to kill herself and instead shot the cats is bs. Shooting a bunch of helpless animals is what a psychopath does. Pa's Facebook page is filled with Lynn doing missionary work and and teaching small children. Lynn, who suffered with anxiety, doesn't seem like a psychopath that kills helpless creatures. IMO, the lying, cheating psychopath who executed the cats also executed Lynn and put her head on a pillow to make himself feel better about killing her. He likely justifies her murder with the false belief that "he put her out of her misery" like an injured cow or mangy barn cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Endnote View Post
    I can’t link Carl Kinsky, the DA, directly to the Baptist Church, but his wife is strongly linked.
    `
    Holly Kinsky's (DA’s wife) dad was a founder and deacon of his Baptist Church.
    http://legacy.newsok.com/obituaries/...&pid=145847521

Another paint-out and purchase award for Ste. Genevieve churches, sponsored by Carl Kinsky and Holly Simons, was won by watercolorist and Art Guild member Cloice Lindwedel of Hillsboro.
    http://www.stegenherald.com/communit...6aedb1dea.html

Sign of Kerry’s guilt or remorse?
    Lynn’s body was found with a couch pillow.
    Nobody goes out to kill themselves and takes a couch pillow. Family members that murder their relatives and experience remorse wrap the body carefully in sheets, bring their favorite stuffed animals to the dump site….. or place the head on a pillow.
    http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/l...75b854170.html

I don't recall reading that before. That's super shady.

The story that Lynn went to the barn to kill herself and instead shot the cats is bs. Shooting a bunch of helpless animals is what a psychopath does. Pa's Facebook page is filled with Lynn doing missionary work and and teaching small children. Lynn, who suffered with anxiety, doesn't seem like a psychopath that kills helpless creatures. IMO, the lying, cheating psychopath who executed the cats also executed Lynn and put her head on a pillow to make himself feel better about killing her. He likely justifies her murder with the false belief that "he put her out of her misery" like an injured cow or mangy barn cats.

All the justification that "Pa" is doing pisses me off. I can't believe he even excused his romance with Spring by saying his late wife "planted the seeds" of their affair, or whatever he's calling it.
    YES, IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM.

Thread Information