Thread: Mary F. Battaglini

Mary F. Battaglini

Mary F. Battaglini

Blank myspace...http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=98411963

http://www.legacy.com/Newsday/DeathN...sonID=87069933

BATTAGLINI - Mary F. , of Long Beach, N.Y. suddenly on April 2, 2007 in her 27th year. Beloved daughter of Quintino and Lorraine. Loving sister of Theresa Fisher (Dan) and Christina. Cherished granddaughter of Annette Hofer. Also survived by numerous Loving Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and friends. Mary was a dedicated ice skating instructor at Wollman Rink in Central Park and Long Beach Arena where she devoted much of her time. Mary had a great love for life, children, nature, family and her buddy Nikko the dog. The family will receive friends Monday 2-4 and 7-9PM at the Christopher T. Jordan Funeral Home 302 Long Beach Rd. Island Park. Funeral Mass Tuesday April 10, 2007 St. Ignatius Martyr R.C. Church Long Beach, N.Y. Entombment St. Michael's Cemetery E. Elmhurst, N.Y. In lieu of flowers donations to the Mary F. Battaglini Scholarship Fund 567 W. Market St. Long Beach, N.Y. 11561 would be appreciated.

Re: Mary F. Battaglini

Yeah I searched and no luck.
    <br /><br /><br />&quot;We&#39;re all fucked. It helps to remember that.&quot;<br />- George Carlin

Re: Mary F. Battaglini

all i could find on her was that she was a speed skater. the articles were very very old and you had to pay for them. bleh
    i don&#39;t even give a care<br />Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one&#39;s definition of your life; define yourself

Thread Information