Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Malik Drummond, 2-years-old was found dead after he went missing from his home

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    100's of volunteers spent Thanksgiving looking for this poor baby
    http://wreg.com/2014/11/28/volunteer...alik-drummond/

Foul play IS NOT ruled out- say police. From this article it says the stepmom was in the bath while the dad was asleep when the baby "walked" away from the house (eyeroll)
    http://wreg.com/2014/11/26/foul-play...disappearance/

Here's the real mom's statement
    Everything doesn't add up. Things don't add up at all," his mother, Tanya Drummond, said. She is desperately searching for answers three days after her son disappeared. She said the boy was visiting his father and stepmother Sunday night.
    'http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/news/local/2014/11/26/malik-drummond/19521659/

And this is just social media rumor but some are saying that the stepmom refused the polygraph
    Could've sworn I read in one of the posts above that the stepmom was told she DID NOT pass the polygraph. First thought is uh-oh. But again, those tests aren't always accurate so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I also don't understand how they could issue an Amber Alert. Isn't that for "for sure" abductions, and they have the license plate/vehicle the child was abducted in? I think Amber Alert's are awesome, but they should only be used when one really applies. Otherwise, it will be a constant thing and people will star to ignore them. Just my opinion.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

oh, they're accurate, so long as you answer honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/...dler/19783465/

They're searching a river and park based on a new tip.

This is absolutely a criminal investigation at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Just read that...dang cadaver dog lead them down the boat ramp...skip the dive team...throw a parent in...they'll talk faster...

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle View Post
    Just read that...dang cadaver dog lead them down the boat ramp...skip the dive team...throw a parent in...they'll talk faster...
    I approve this message!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I bet if they find his body before the decomp takes all the soft tissue away, he will present with bruises and such. Child abuse. The weather is the only thing favorable
    in my opinion. If it was summer he would be a skeleton, fast. Sad but true.

The dad napping and step mum in the bath....don't make me laugh.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

They've released audio of the 911 call.

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/d/s...ykGtmBew3uUbTw

SEARCY, Ark.-- The 911 call that reported the disappearance of a two-year-old boy last month has been released by the Searcy Police Department.

The search for Malik Drummond is now in its third week.

A candlelight vigil is set for Malik on Saturday at 5:30 p.m. at Berryhill Park.

Organizers say it will be a time for the community to gather in prayer for Malik and his family and to give thanks to the efforts of the police department and countless volunteers that gathered together to search so effortlessly for the little boy.

911 call audio here: http://www.arkansasmatters.com/media...sing_Child.mp3

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27...mom-speaks-out

Arkansas Missing Boy's Mom Speaks Out

Searcy, Ark. (CNN) - Police in Searcy, Arkansas are still searching for a toddler who went missing three weeks ago.

The child's mother wishes she knew more about the efforts to find the boy.

Lately Tanya Drummond just spends her days with her daughter Ari. She says at this point that's all she can do.

"There are times that I haven't even slept for two or three days- because of him missing," says Mother Tanya Drummond.

This is the third week into the investigation of missing two-year-old Malik Drummond. Tuesday Searcy police release the 9-1-1 call made from a neighbor.

In the call the neighbor tells the operator - "My neighbor's son is missing- he's two and a half year's old."

Tanya is now staying with that neighbor and says the situation is becoming harder to deal with. "Even looking at his pictures-even talking about him hurts," Tanya said.

Tanya says she understands why police are keeping information from her and Malik's father but she says every parent has a right to know.

"I just want to know what they're coming up with about my son, I know they're not trying to put it out there because it might ruin their investigation, but I just want to at least know," exclaims Tanya.

Arkansas Police Corporal Steve Hernandez says, "It's not worth risking the investigation just to answer some of these questions that are out there."

Corporal Steve Hernandez says information needs to be kept concealed to follow protocol.

"Nobody is ruled out at this point," says Cpl. Hernandez. "If you start giving the information out before you're done clearing the case, you've just jeopardized your whole case."

Tanya says, "I just don't know what more to do- than just let them do their job."

Father arrested for murder of Arkansas 2-year-old

SEARCY, Ark. (KTHV) – According to the Searcy Police Department, an arrest has been made in the case of missing Searcy two-year-old, Malik Drummond.

On Tuesday, the father of the child, 43-year-old Jeffery Leroy Clifton, of Searcy was arrested and charged with capital murder and abuse of a corpse.

Malik was reported missing in November of 2014.

No other details have been released at this time.

Stay with THV11 and THV11.com for more details as they become available.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loca...-old/76658220/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I also read here http://katv.com/news/local/father-of...toddlers-death that he was charged with abuse of a corpse. Does that mean they found a body or just assuming that he killed the boy and then hid him somewhere?

From the same link: "Searcy police say more charges might be added against Clifton and there could be more arrests."

Derp. Sorry, Beli, just saw that your story covered the abuse of the corpse charge, too.

Wow. I just checked the other day for updates on Malik.

Gawna, according to the link you posted, police say Malik's body has not yet been recovered. And the link Beli posted, which has been updated with more info since she posted, says the dad confessed, so I guess they've charged him with abuse of a corpse based on his statement.

I hope they find him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I really thought the stepmom might have been involved. I am betting she at least knew after the fact and hid it from police.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I really thought the stepmom might have been involved. I am betting she at least knew after the fact and hid it from police.
    Yeah I think so, too.

I wonder if his twin sister will even remember him at all. Makes me sad.

Now that we know Malik's fate, I can't help but wonder about the injury to his head in the photo above. There was a lot of discussion about it elsewhere, but I never brought it up here, because I know toddlers hurt themselves ... they fall down, they fall off of things, etc., and it could mean nothing. However, I can't help but wonder.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I wonder too. that poor baby. both of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Yeah I think so, too.

Now that we know Malik's fate, I can't help but wonder about the injury to his head in the photo above. There was a lot of discussion about it elsewhere, but I never brought it up here, because I know toddlers hurt themselves ... they fall down, they fall off of things, etc., and it could mean nothing. However, I can't help but wonder.
    Hm, kind of looks like it is healed, like a scar more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Hm, kind of looks like it is healed, like a scar more than anything else.

Yes, but it was an injury before it was a scar. I didn't mean the injury in the pic led to his death, just that it could be indicative of prior abuse :)

Yes, but it was an injury before it was a scar. I didn't mean the injury in the pic led to his death, just that it could be indicative of prior abuse :)
    Oh okay, got it now

http://katv.com/news/local/father-of...toddlers-death

Human remains found in Jackson County believed to be Malik

(Dec. 2, 2015) SEARCY (KATV) - UPDATE (4:05 p.m.):

Searcy police believe human remains found in Jackson County are that of Malik Drummond. The remains were located in a rural area of Jackson County, which is just northeast of Searcy.

The father of Malik Drummond was arrested Tuesday night for the death of the missing Searcy toddler.

Police say there have been several leads and evidence was developed regarding the November 2014 disappearance of two-year-old Malik, but they say the information leading to Clifton's arrest did not come from the $20,000 reward being offered for information.

Just before midnight Tuesday, Jeffery Leroy Clifton, 43, of Searcy was arrested and charged with capital murder and abuse of a corpse.

Searcy police say they have been looking at Clifton for a while and have interviewed him several times over the course of the last year since Malik's disappearance.

"Over the last year plus, we've been investigating this, and through the course of the investigation there have been some leads that have come up and some of those leads have given us the evidence that we needed in order to charge Jeff," Searcy Police Sgt. Steve Hernandez said.

Hernandez tells Channel 7 Clifton was served with two warrants and taken into custody at the police station Monday night after driving himself to the police department. Hernandez said authorities had to be careful before they arrested Clifton.

"A case of this magnitude, not just press wise. It is a missing two-and-a-half-year-old," Hernandez said. "We cannot go in there and just assume we have a suspect and have maybe a little circumstantial evidence and present this in front of a judge and jury and he gets found not guilty, because if we don't have enough evidence, then he walks off scot-free."

A reporter just tweeted this:

Searcy Police say they found human remains in Jackson County. Believed to be those of Malik Drummond. Say there could be more elsewhere
    https://twitter.com/Dan_Grossman/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Ugh, how awful. Guessing he led them to his body...

Yeah I think so, too.

It looks like he has a scar and she has a broken tooth.

That's a real nasty scar on his head. What ever it was it was a decent injury. The tooth of the girl does look broken, but I'm not sure if its the camera playing tricks. Plus I'm looking on a phone so probs not the clearest image I'm seeing.

SEARCY, Ark. (KTHV) -- Another arrest has been made in connection to the death of Malik Drummond, a 2-year-old boy who was reported missing in November of 2014.

According to Searcy police, 27-year-old Lesley Sue Marcotte of Springdale was arrested Thursday for hindering apprehension or prosecution. Marcotte is the girlfriend of Malik's father, Jeffery Clifton, who was arrested Wednesday for the capital murder of his son.

An affidavit released by police details that numerous inconsistencies emerged during the criminal investigation regarding the initial report of Malik's disappearance. During several interviews, she continued to say she knew nothing about Malik's disappearance except for what she had previously reported.

A year to-the-day after Malik's disappearance, Marcotte told detectives that Clifton beat Malik on Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014 and Malik died shortly after.

The affidavit reads, "Malik's father kept his body hidden until early Sunday morning. Marcotte said Malik's father then took the body and disposed of it, but did not tell Marcotte where or how. Marcotte and Malik's father then staged the events on Sunday, Nov. 23, 2014 to report that Malik was missing."

According to the affidavit, Marcotte said she and Clifton tried to come up with a way to frame Malik's biological mother for taking Malik. She said Clifton came up with the plan to tell police that Malik walked out of the door.

The affidavit reads, "Malik's father said he would take Marcotte down with him if Marcotte told anyone what actually happened."
    http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loca...case/76731700/

And here is the full confession from the girlfriend.

On November 23, 2015, agents interviewed Marcotte again, but this time she said Clifton had killed the child.

Malik and the other children were eating dinner on the coffee table.

According to the girlfriend, Malik wasn?t eating which caused Clifton to get mad at him.

He took the child in to the bedroom to discipline him and when they returned Malik started eating his dinner.

Later on that night, Malik then drank all of another child?s drink which set Clifton off again.

Marcotte said she begged Clifton not to discipline the child again, but he didn?t listen.

When they returned, she said the child didn?t look good.

She told Clifton they should take him to the hospital, but said the father refused, being too scared because of the extensive bruising on the child?s body.

Police were then told Clifton had been Malik and his twin sister on several occasions.

The couple put the child in the bathtub and that?s when they noticed his legs were cold and his belly was swelling.

The child then started making a choking sound.

Marcotte said she tried to perform CPR, but then Clifton picked up the boy, put him in a purple robe and then went outside.

When he came back, he said it was too late.

Hysterical, Marcotte was told to go over to a neighbor?s house and say the couple had been in a fight.

The two met later that day and tried to come up with a plan, one of which included framing the boy?s biological mother.

That?s when they agreed to tell police he had simply walked out the front door and disappeared.

On Friday, Clifton drove to work as usual with the boy?s body in the back seat of his truck.

The following day he then asked for his brother?s Durango, and that?s when he disposed of the body.

Marcotte claimed to not know where or how.

During that time, Clifton purposefully left his phone at home because of the GPS on it.

When he returned, they called police and implemented their plan.

Marcotte said she even sent text messages to the boy?s father to help give the impression they knew nothing about his disappearance and that the boy was still alive.

When asked why she didn?t tell police, she said Clifton threatened her saying he would take her down with him if she ever told anyone what had happened.

A recording taken on November 24, 2015 between the two was also used as evidence in the case.

In that conversation, Marcotte asked Clifton about Malik.

?What if they find his body?? she asked.

?We already talked about this. This is not the time to talk about this. We need to talk face-to-face,? he replied.

The next day they spoke again about the boy.

?They can?t come at you with nothin?,? Clifton was reported as saying.? The only person that [would] know is me. All you got to remember is to keep saying you don?t know?I don?t care what they say whatever they is saying, they don?t have anything? I don?t care what they say, they don?t have [expletive]. You know this. So I don?t care what they tell you they say it is.?
    http://wreg.com/2015/12/03/second-pe...drummond-case/
    Last edited by bermstalker; 12-05-2015 at 01:24 AM.

Thread Information