Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Malik Drummond, 2-years-old was found dead after he went missing from his home

Malik Drummond, 2-years-old was found dead after he went missing from his home

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/...issing-toddler

Morgan Nick Amber Alert issued for missing toddler

SEARCY, AR (KAIT) - A Morgan Nick Amber Alert has been issued for a missing two-year-old boy from Searcy. The level two alert was activated early Monday morning according to Arkansas State Police.

Searcy police investigators said they are searching for Malik Drummond who went missing Sunday around 5:45 p.m.
    According to Cpl. Steve Hernandez with Searcy police, officers were called to the 700-block of West Park around 6:30 p.m. in response to a missing child. Police said Malik walked away from his home which is near where officers were called.

Malik is autistic according to the alert from ASP. He was last seen wearing brown pants with stripes and a blue shirt.

If you have any information on the missing child call Searcy Police at 501-268-3531.

No updates on this baby. Three days now, freezing cold temps, and nothing.

They've scoured the neighborhood with no luck.

I really do not think he wandered away. I can't a see toddler getting that far.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I vote with Peace...that baby can't go far...he isn't out getting a damn trip-tik at AAA...someone knows where he really is.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This is disturbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

My sad bet is he fell into water and drowned. I have read of more than one case of a missing child with autism being found deceased in a body of water.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    My sad bet is he fell into water and drowned. I have read of more than one case of a missing child with autism being found deceased in a body of water.
    Yep

http://www.kctv5.com/story/24023991/...en-with-autism

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm sick about this one.

When my son was two he wandered out of the yard and off to a neighbor's while we were gardening. In the ten minutes it took me to find him, I was hysterical.

I can't even imagine.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/...mond/19521659/

The mom now thinks he was kidnapped.

Apparently she wasn't there. He was visiting his dad and his step mom when he went missing.

I hate to say it, but we've seen stories like this before. An accident happens and, next thing you know, a wee one is missing.

I hope I'm wrong but, seriously, there is just no positive outcome I can see coming from this. It's been three days.

Poor little boo.

I really don't think this little boy is alive. I'm not convinced he wandered off, and I doubt this is a case of stranger abduction.

There's a video at this link http://www.katv.com/clip/10885818/fa...ng-my-son-home that includes an interview with the mom and a very short clip of the dad.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loca...tism/19579115/

Police say child was never tested for autism

(Nov. 27, 2014) LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) ? According to the Searcy Police Department, missing two-year-old Malik Drummond was never tested for autism as had been previously reported.

"While the search goes on for Malik, we'd like to clear up what's been previously reported. We at the PD we told by certain family, as was the media, that Malik has autism. The facts are he's a 2 year old child and has never been tested for autism," stated the post.

However, in the fifth day of the search for Malik, police say this news will not diminish their efforts to secure the whereabouts of the child.

The SPD added, "None of us are medical professionals and our training about autism tells us there are many levels and types. However, the described behavior reported to us, doesn't definitively point to autism. We're looking for a missing little boy, plain and simple. Thank you for all volunteers and continued prayers for his safe return."

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...hUWZZbjFtQ4Pmg

Malik's father's girlfriend who considers herself his step mom tells me she has been spending most of the last few days inside the police department answering questions about what happened.

She says she was told she didn't pass questions on the polygraph test.

Police however insist there is no suspect leaving more questions than answers for those trying to help.

http://www.katv.com/story/27463658/m...searcy-toddler

Two-year-old Malik Drummond has been missing for nearly three days as crews continued to search Tuesday. The family said his disappearance has been hard on everyone especially his twin sister Aryanna.

Malik and Aryanna's mother Tanya Drummond and Grandfather John Clifton spoke to KATV on Tuesday said she took Aryanna to be examined on Tuesday.

"She went to Children's Safety over on Race street. They tried to get her to talk to see what they could find but they can't find nothing, she won't speak," Drummond said. "She don't want to talk to nobody, she ... is very shy, she'll start to put her head down. She knows something's up, she knows something ain't fitting right."
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Maybe the stepmom could have lost it with the kiddos...
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I agree with you, Tupelo.

The dad and the step mom are hiding something, in my opinion. This baby did not just wander away. There is no fucking way that happened and, six days later, they can't find him.

He wasn't snatched off the street.

He disappeared from his own home.

Poor little thing. Heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I would really like to hear the 911 call. What parents say in a 911 call to report a child missing can be very revealing.

And yeah I'm not liking the whole story about the dad's girlfriend supposedly taking a bath in the middle of cooking dinner, leaving two 2-year-olds unsupervised (which is never a good idea, obviously, but certainly not when the stove/oven is on, ffs), all while dad is taking a nice late-afternoon snooze.

I think the dad's gf has like five or six kids of her own ... so who has custody of all them?

I would also like to know the last time Malik was seen by someone other than dad or dad's gf.

(I had more to say, but I really can't think with my son "playing" the piano. Uggghhh.)
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

100's of volunteers spent Thanksgiving looking for this poor baby
    http://wreg.com/2014/11/28/volunteer...alik-drummond/

Foul play IS NOT ruled out- say police. From this article it says the stepmom was in the bath while the dad was asleep when the baby "walked" away from the house (eyeroll)
    http://wreg.com/2014/11/26/foul-play...disappearance/

Here's the real mom's statement
    Everything doesn't add up. Things don't add up at all," his mother, Tanya Drummond, said. She is desperately searching for answers three days after her son disappeared. She said the boy was visiting his father and stepmother Sunday night.
    'http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/news/local/2014/11/26/malik-drummond/19521659/

And this is just social media rumor but some are saying that the stepmom refused the polygraph
    Last edited by bermstalker; 11-29-2014 at 02:09 AM.

I'd be interested to see what his sister says when/if they eventually manage to coax some info out of her. Anyone know how close to three they might be? My grandson was pretty verbose at three.

She had to have seem something.

I think they killed him by accident and hid the body.

Poor thing.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Whoa, who decides in the middle of making dinner "Hmm, a bubble bath sounds nice"? I mean, you might think it, but that is weird. And like it was mentioned...leaving a 2 year old alone to do this? No. I would take showers when I had my kids and I was alone, but I always left the door open and I literally take 7 minute showers. Something is not right.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

So, I'm going to go devils advocate a teeny bit here: knew a family with 5 children, the youngest was 2. In & out of the house all dang day. Very good mother. Good family. Busy winter day...kids in & out and BAM! Where the hell is the 2yr old?! Well...he's made it out the door, down 4 stairs, across the driveway, across a small field and had fallen into a frozen pond. Unknown time in pond. In 10 minutes...cardiac arrest. Now...the bath during dinner & husband napping crap isn't jiving here. I think that something went very wrong...& they panicked. Instead of 911...they hid the body. A 2 year old can't go for miles & miles...but they can move quickly if unattended with some very sad results.

That was very nice of those volunteers to give up their thanksgiving to look for this little boy. They probably would have found him if he had wandered off.

I don't blame the mom for thinking the child was kidnapped. She wants to hold out hope he is still alive.

The fact that the daughter/twin sister won't say anything tells me she was told not to say anything. My nephew is under 2 and talks all the time.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

you guys are all nuts... clear memories by three, talking all the time by two... i have never met a kid that said anything other than bye and dada before age two. at least anything that i could make out. under 2 kids can say about 25-50 words, sometimes they can put a couple of words together, but usually, the only people who can interpret what they are saying are the parents or people who take care of them a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    you guys are all nuts... clear memories by three, talking all the time by two... i have never met a kid that said anything other than bye and dada before age two. at least anything that i could make out. under 2 kids can say about 25-50 words, sometimes they can put a couple of words together, but usually, the only people who can interpret what they are saying are the parents or people who take care of them a lot.
    I didn't say he could speak in full sentences. He just says random words all of the time.

Even my quiet nephew still says stuff. I just thought it was odd she wasn't talking at all.

Eh. All kids are different. My son had over 150 words by the time he was 18 months old. Spoke in complete sentences by the time he was 2 years old and would use words like "eventually" and "perhaps" correctly. Hopefully if his sister knows something they are able to coax it out of her.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    By 3 I could read. I was walking, talking, and potty trained before 1. I was a very smart child, I should be a rocket scientist or something.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    100's of volunteers spent Thanksgiving looking for this poor baby
    http://wreg.com/2014/11/28/volunteer...alik-drummond/

Foul play IS NOT ruled out- say police. From this article it says the stepmom was in the bath while the dad was asleep when the baby "walked" away from the house (eyeroll)
    http://wreg.com/2014/11/26/foul-play...disappearance/

Here's the real mom's statement
    Everything doesn't add up. Things don't add up at all," his mother, Tanya Drummond, said. She is desperately searching for answers three days after her son disappeared. She said the boy was visiting his father and stepmother Sunday night.
    'http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/news/local/2014/11/26/malik-drummond/19521659/

And this is just social media rumor but some are saying that the stepmom refused the polygraph

According to her, she took a polygraph, but LE told her she failed some of it. So I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I'd be interested to see what his sister says when/if they eventually manage to coax some info out of her. Anyone know how close to three they might be? My grandson was pretty verbose at three.

She had to have seem something.

I think they killed him by accident and hid the body.

Poor thing.

Their birthday was June 3, so they're right about 2 1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle View Post
    So, I'm going to go devils advocate a teeny bit here: knew a family with 5 children, the youngest was 2. In & out of the house all dang day. Very good mother. Good family. Busy winter day...kids in & out and BAM! Where the hell is the 2yr old?! Well...he's made it out the door, down 4 stairs, across the driveway, across a small field and had fallen into a frozen pond. Unknown time in pond. In 10 minutes...cardiac arrest. Now...the bath during dinner & husband napping crap isn't jiving here. I think that something went very wrong...& they panicked. Instead of 911...they hid the body. A 2 year old can't go for miles & miles...but they can move quickly if unattended with some very sad results.

That is very sad. It sounds like it didn't take terribly long to find the poor little thing. They've searced endlessly for Malik but have found no trace of him. That's what bothers me.

Also, I have a feeling that if Malik died from an "accident," it was more of a "oops I didn't mean to beat/kick/throw him so hard" kind of accident. I hope I'm wrong. Maybe he drowned in the tub. The possibilities are endless at this point, I suppose.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/...mond/19743399/

Search for missing Searcy boy called off

(Dec. 1, 2014) SEARCY -- Police have called off the active search for a missing 2-year-old and are now focusing on a criminal investigation into the child's disappearance.

The search for Malik Drummond began Nov. 23 when his father and stepmother reported he apparently walked away from their home. Volunteers joined with local police, state police and the FBI in an unsuccessful search for the boy.

Police Chief Jeremy Clark said in a news release Monday that investigators will focus "on the only possible remaining scenarios."

Cpl. Steve Hernandez said those scenarios are that the boy was abducted or that he may be dead.

Hernandez said police do not have a specific suspect in the case -- but have eliminated no one as a suspect, including members of the boy's family.

According to a report posted by KHTV, Monday afternoon, Corporal Steve Hernandez told members of the media that volunteers are no longer needed in the search for Malik as investigators "cannot reasonably believe that the child is lost, or hiding waiting to be discovered anywhere near the area he could've traveled on his own."

The KHTV report said the department has been working tirelessly to find Malik after he reportedly walked away from his home on West Park Street in Searcy over a week ago. Since then, an AMBER Alert has been issued and hundreds of volunteers have checked the neighborhood and surrounding area, but no clues have been found.

Alongside assistance from the FBI, the White County Sheriff's Office, Arkansas Game and Fish, and K9 Units, the search has included, but is not limited to all land areas in and around the city, buildings, dumpsters, vehicles, sewers, and bodies of water.

Hernandez said a very active investigation "under a much larger range of possibilities" has been kept separate from the round-the-clock search effort. In earlier reports, Hernandez revealed that lie-detectors had been used as a part of their investigation.

Hernandez emphasized that this announcement only applies to volunteers. The agency has said it will not stop until the child is found, according to the KHTV report.

"While we are just as committed to finding Malik and the truth behind his disappearance, we've depleted the usefulness of volunteers to re-search areas that now must be cleared by trained personnel and experts who are focused on the only possible remaining scenarios," Hernandez confirmed.

The department is still asking that anyone with any information in this case please come forward. Investigators can be reached at (501) 268-3531.

He may as well put up a sign..."go on home y'all...they killed him!" Just get out the cadaver dogs...

And I'm with Tupelo..."I didn't mean to punch/kick/hit" him so hard is more the scenario I'm going with too.

Oh wow. It's never a good sign when they cancel the search "effective immediately"
    The police also say they have had an active criminal investigation opened since the beginning.

I thought about cute little Malik yesterday. I had my 2 year old step grandson over here yesterday. OMG, he made me want to pull my hair out, but I couldn't ever see hurting him. It did remind me that 2 years old can be quite a handful. It's def. the age that makes me think "devil spawn" (BTW- he can only say about 2 words. His Dr. wants to put in him speech because she says that he should be saying way more words than that.)

So I agree with Tupelo. Sadly it's basically a story that's rinse and repeat.

Thread Information