Thread: Four Dead In Sisseton Shooting

Four Dead In Sisseton Shooting

https://www.facebook.com/colter.arbach
    http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...ing/?id=172338

South Dakota authorities are searching for a Sisseton man following a shooting early Saturday morning that left four people dead and another person in critical condition.

The South Dakota attorney general's office says the shooting suspect is 22-year-old Colter Richard Arbach. Authorities say Arbach is armed and dangerous and should not be approached. Arbach is about 6 feet tall and weighs around 200 pounds with brown eyes.

The shooting happened at a residence in Sisseton.

Anyone who has seen Arbach, or knows his whereabouts, is asked to call the Sisseton Police Department at 605-698-7667.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

http://www.aberdeennews.com/official...cf6210a44.html

Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:03 am | Updated: 10:45 am, Sat Nov 22, 2014.

Colter Richard Arbach shot and killed several people at a residence in Sisseton this morning before killing himself, authorities say.

The South Dakota Division of Criminal Investigation said preliminary investigation results identify Arbach, 22, of Sisseton as the shooter in the morning incident, according to a release from the South Dakota Attorney General's office.

Four people were found dead, according to officials. One female is in stable condition at a Fargo hospital, according to earlier reports.

Law enforcement is continuing to look for others who may have been at the scene of the incident or have further information, according to the release. Officials say there is no threat to the public.

Ugh. I have family up there. Big supporters of gun rights. I wonder what they are thinking right now?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Families contacted KSFY News with names of the victims from Saturday morning's fatal shooting.

They names are Angela Adams, Vernon Renville Jr., and Candace LaBelle https://www.facebook.com/candace.labelle.7?fref=ts of Sisseton.

"Anybody that needed him, he was there. He was a big man, big shoulders and big arms to take care of the people. He's going to be truly missed, especially by me," said Renville's father, Vernon Renville Sr.

The other families said they are grateful for everyone's prayers and support during this time of horrific loss. They also thanked the entire Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate for their continued prayers.

The families are holding a candle-light vigil for everyone in the Sisseton Community, Saturday at 8 PM, in front of St. Catherine's Hall.
    KSFY News will continue to keep an eye on the condition of the fourth shooting victim, who is still in critical condition.
    http://www.ksfy.com/home/headlines/S...283579911.html
    Last edited by puzzld; 11-23-2014 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Ugh. I have family up there. Big supporters of gun rights. I wonder what they are thinking right now?
    "if only there had been more people with guns."

"if only there had been more people with guns."
    Right? This could all be avoided if we could just reach some sort of critical mass in gun ownership. Waiting, fingers crossed. Lol.

Any updates on what happened exactly? Did the shooter know these people and how? Or was it random? I doubt random, but just am curious...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I haven't found anything. They say they are still investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I haven't found anything. They say they are still investigating.
    Thanks for checking!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Any updates on what happened exactly? Did the shooter know these people and how? Or was it random? I doubt random, but just am curious...
    I believe that several of them including the shooter worked together. But given the sort of community it is, they may well have known each other their whole lives.

Thread Information