Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Myron May killed after he opens fire in Florida State University library; 3 wounded

Authorities have released the identities of the three people who were injured in a shooting at Florida State University Thursday.

Authorities say Elijah Velez, 18, sustained a "grazing" wound and was treated on the scene and released. Nathan Scott, 30, and Farhan Ahmed, 21, are both being treated at local hospitals.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/authorit...sity-shooting/
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

So, what is it that makes people go suddenly insane like this? This guy must have been pretty stable at some point, having a law degree and licenses and all.

Did he get banged on the head, or is the gubment really up to some mind control stuff.

I'm thinking of the woman who drove down to DC and tried to drive car through the White House barricades. She had a family and everything.

Will the doctors please explain this phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crone View Post
    So, what is it that makes people go suddenly insane like this? This guy must have been pretty stable at some point, having a law degree and licenses and all.

Did he get banged on the head, or is the gubment really up to some mind control stuff.

I'm thinking of the woman who drove down to DC and tried to drive car through the White House barricades. She had a family and everything.

Will the doctors please explain this phenomenon.

I don't know this guy's age, but schizophrenia typically shows up in the mid-late 20s.

I knew a young woman with degrees from Stanford, and she was fully capable, but around age 29 she went completely nuts, hearing voices, thinking that people were in the sky trying to control her brain, that people were out to get her.

A relative of mine is a dentist and had her own practice and something similar happened to her. She disappeared for years, and she was perfectly functional until her 40s! Schizophrenia is a horrible disease.

Thread Information