Thread: Eric Neal - 17 November 2014

Eric Neal - 17 November 2014

Sounds like an OD or suicide

1415002 Tarrant Neal Eric 11/5/1990 24 11/17/2014 D White M
    Police Department: Fort Worth Police Department Police Svc #: 14110506
    Deceased Address: 6609 S Hulen Apt.124 , Fort Worth, Texas 76133 Time Of Death 4:32 AM
    Occurred Location: 6609 S Hulen Apt. 124 , Fort Worth, Texas 76133
    Place Of Death: Private residence Prosector: Richard Fries, D.O.
    Place Of Death Address: 6609 S Hulen Apt. 124 , Fort Worth , Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING

From his FB - https://www.facebook.com/ericchandlerneal?ref=br_rs

This is Laura. Eric has passed away. You probably know how. You can contact me here or on my own Facebook if you would like to talk about it. We are all devastated.

Eric C Neal
    September 25 ?
    One more in my long line of reasons to hate banks, especially online ones. Won't go into it, but my day is been put on stand-bye. I have but a few measley days left to puff the magic dragon before the tarrant co probation system lays there claws in. Help a brother out. I stay off altamesa and hulen.
    Positive note, I drank quite a bit of top shelf (Kroger's lol) red wine last night. all I have left is half a bottle of $3 cab saurv but has anyone else noticed cheap wine tastes much better if you leave it open over night. That and a healthy supply of xanax should at least pass the time till whatever paper-pushing robot remedies this error. P.S. someone come smoke for real, I have my ways to repay
    I'm guessing alcohol and xanax intoxication. Guy had a four-year-old daughter and a fiancee. Also, he lived just a few blocks from the house I grew up in. That's weird.

I am Eric's younger sister. He did not commit suicide, he accidentally overdosed on heroin. He had suffered from his addiction for many years. He did have a fianc? and a 4 year old daughter but his fianc? is also pregnant with his only blood child.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by messgirl22 View Post
    I am Eric's younger sister. He did not commit suicide, he accidentally overdosed on heroin. He had suffered from his addiction for many years. He did have a fianc? and a 4 year old daughter but his fianc? is also pregnant with his only blood child.
    Welcome messgirl22. I'm so sorry to hear about your Brother I had a friend OD on Heroin back in March. It's become a serious epidemic across the US and needs to be addressed. Again, thank you for the information and I'm sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

hey mess, i'm sorry for your loss. heroin is a hard one to kick. it takes too many young kids.

how far along is his fiance?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I hate heroin. I'm so sorry for your loss, messgirl.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I am so, so, sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Working on the assumption that you are Jessica, I want to extend my deepest sympathies in the loss of your brother. From his fb page he looked (and sounded) like a cool and hella talented guy. I can't imagine the pain that you are in right now, but I do want to welcome you to mds. On the surface this site might seem a little dark and morbid, but I assure you that it is much, much more. The people here are generally a caring group of individuals, some who have experienced the loss of a loved one just as you have. Should you choose, you are more than welcome to share anything about your brother and relate to the other members about the awesome person you found him to be.

I'm sure this is a confusing and incredibly painful time for you. I wish you nothing but the best as you come to terms with the loss of your brother.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: HEROIN INTOXICATION

I know this is an old post, but I had to put in my 2 cents. I was a heroin addict for 8 years in the 90's and have been on Methadone or Suboxone off and on ever since. Once you've felt that good for any period of time, you never get over it. I know people say they're clean, but it's never clean from your mind. It's a miserable existence. Sometimes I envy the many friends who OD'd because life sucks as an "ex" addict - you can never be truly happy. Believe me, I know a lot of people just like me. The only way to not ruin your life with heroin is to never get on it in the first place. I knew a guy who had been clean for over 20 years and was a councellor, but even he couldn't resist the never ending mind-fuck heroin gives and now he's dead. He threw everything away to feel those opiate pleasures one more time. In a sad and horrible way, your brother took the best way out in my opinion - he died while in complete bliss.

BTW, never mix opiates and benzo's. That's what caused about how half my friends OD's - you take the benzo's when your dope-sick to help with the anxiety but then you score some dope and OD. I've done it myself and woke up in the hospital. I guess I was just "lucky".

Sublimed, thank you for sharing your courage and bravery. Even if your story may perhaps save only one person, than it was absolutely worth sharing.

Here's to your continued strength and success.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Thread Information