Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wei Tsao (2) was eaten by the family pig after he got too close to her piglets

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    So if the kid had fallen in to a piece of farm machinery, they'd tie up the owner of the equipment to a tree and beat him to death. Right?

Sorry, the source of the problem here was nobody keeping an eye on the kid. Poor or not, struggling or not. If you can build a pig pen, you can build a play pen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    So if the kid had fallen in to a piece of farm machinery, they'd tie up the owner of the equipment to a tree and beat him to death. Right?

Sorry, the source of the problem here was nobody keeping an eye on the kid. Poor or not, struggling or not. If you can build a pig pen, you can build a play pen.
    I see an awesome PSA op here!

Friend don't let friends..play near pig pens
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Yes, I'm sure all of this really translates to a rural chinese family.

i'm pretty sure rural chinese families have their children slaughtering pigs by three. i'm with bowie here. i don't think the parents did anything differently than their peers. unfortunate accident. i mean, i feel for the pig who did what pigs do, but i'm not going to fault the parents for doing what parents in that area and socio-economic environment do.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    I'm guessing their idea of watching kids is a tad bit different than it is here, coupled with who knows what kinds of things they're having to do to survive there. I'm guessing it's not exactly a huge village. I'm sure the parents wish they'd kept a better eye on the baby, too. And they may have had to prove to the authorities that the pig did it or face charges themselves. The beating, eh, not thrilled about that but I don't know that I'd behave much better if I were in that situation (though my grandfather raised pigs and we were always told to stay out of the pen PERIOD due to them being strong animals no matter if they had piglets or not.)
    RIP little Keke :(
    Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    Very sad, but let's not forget that this isn't your average stay-at-home mom type situation... They likely don't have a Disney channel and an iPad to plop their kid down with while they haul water for miles and pick their own food and, like, cover their mud walls with grass so they have shelter from the rain. I would imagine kids are left to their own devices a hell of a lot more there.

I agree with you both, and I'm not gonna accuse these people of being the shittiest parents ever or anything. We have few details about what they were doing when this happened and no evidence that they were frequently neglectful. They've already paid the ultimate price for being inattentive, so it seems cruel to pile it on.

My son is 4 and much easier to deal with now that he understands danger, but from the time he started walking until he was about 3 1/2, I could not turn my back on him for 2 seconds without him running off (and he's fast as hell) or doing something dangerous/destructive. I had to be hyper-vigilant (it was exhausting), and we were always one distraction away from disaster, it seemed.

On several occasions while out with my mom and son, I would ask her to hold his hand and say, "Whatever you do, don't let go of his hand ... not even for ONE SECOND!" Inevitably, she'd let go to get something out of her purse or such, and BAM. He'd make like a track star.

He still bolts every once in a while, but not like he used to. I still watch him like a hawk, but I don't have to hover like before, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    It's not about having sympathy for a pig. It's about how humans let their baby wander into a pig pen, baby gets eaten (since pigs are omnivorous), and those humans focus on the "evil" act of the pig. Rather than... why the fuck was your baby able to "wander" into a fucking pig pen.

I'm not so sure this was a case of blood-thirsty revenge on the evil pig. I'm sure it was pandemonium ... the boy is screaming, they had to get the pig away from him, the parents were probably hysterical and trying to tend to their son, the pig was likely still behaving aggressively and freaking out, and what happened next just ... happened. Jmo, but I think they killed the pig because they knew it was dangerous and they were afraid others might get hurt, not because they thought it was evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

And a million dollars says that pig was going to be slaughtered and eaten regardless. It wasn't a family pet.

^^^ Great point, bowie. Pretty sure this pig was next month's bacon.

TH, I have a child like you describe. When he was 2, he would absolutely have gone into a pigpen with an angry pig if I had even, like, looked down at my nail polish for 30 seconds. I'm barely exaggerating.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    And a million dollars says that pig was going to be slaughtered and eaten regardless. It wasn't a family pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    ^^^ Great point, bowie. Pretty sure this pig was next month's bacon.

TH, I have a child like you describe. When he was 2, he would absolutely have gone into a pigpen with an angry pig if I had even, like, looked down at my nail polish for 30 seconds. I'm barely exaggerating.

Yeah I was totes gonna say the pig would've ended up on a plate anyway.

Haha, Becoming, I feel your pain. And my child doesn't respond to a calm, "Stop that, honey, it's dangerous." I basically have to be shrieking, "STOP THAT OR YOU'LL CRACK YOUR HEAD OPEN" or "STOP OR YOU'RE GOING TO GET KILLED BY A CAR!" Hahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I dunno, I am not really feeling a great deal of sympathy for the pig right now.
    RIGHT?!? Holy shit, this is amazing.

If this thing ate a person, no one would even give a shit. There's only sympathy cause the victim was a baby.

I'm glad they beat that shit to death. Fuck that pig.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I'm actually really surprised this made the news. Not that children are getting munched to death by pigs everyday or anything, but farming accidents in rural areas of other countries arent usually given coverage--I think it's because in this particular instance they have a picture of the pig that could be inflammatory.

I agree that whatever happened here just kinda happened. Natural human reaction to a natural animal reaction, horrible accident. Rip Keke.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post

I'm not so sure this was a case of blood-thirsty revenge on the evil pig. I'm sure it was pandemonium ... the boy is screaming, they had to get the pig away from him, the parents were probably hysterical and trying to tend to their son, the pig was likely still behaving aggressively and freaking out, and what happened next just ... happened. Jmo, but I think they killed the pig because they knew it was dangerous and they were afraid others might get hurt, not because they thought it was evil.
    If you go to the link, there's text under one of the pictures that says they tied the pig to a tree and the 'townsfolk' collectively beat it to death.

I'm sure they were going to eat the pig at one point. I think everyone missed my point, but it doesn't really matter anyways.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

The REAL DollyDagger DollyDagger's Avatar

This

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Right? I was still tucking away blind cords and cutting up hot dogs when my kids were bordering on their teens.
    I find myself doing these things as well, even with my adult kids!

I get the "what are you doing" stare.

RIP Little child
    I am grounded to Earth. The Earth calms my mind and soul. Though my body may be tired and worn The Earth shall soothe my mind and soul. May the Earth take my body Back into it's gentle embrace. Calm as the whispers through the trees. my thoughts are many but never ending. Let Earth guide and soothe my mind and soul in times of trouble and uncertainty with the aid of Spirit to guide my path. My journey is long but i pray that it be a joyous one in all things. Blessed be

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    If you go to the link, there's text under one of the pictures that says they tied the pig to a tree and the 'townsfolk' collectively beat it to death.

I'm sure they were going to eat the pig at one point. I think everyone missed my point, but it doesn't really matter anyways.
    I got your point.

Pigs will literally eat anything, especially if they are starving. That's just how they are. It's not like the pig was like "I'm going to eat this little kid because he pissed me off".

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information