Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Colleen Kane (35) missing since June 26, 2014 - Last seen in Yonkers, NY

Colleen Kane (35) missing since June 26, 2014 - Last seen in Yonkers, NY

My sister is missing. No one has heard from her since June 26th. I have no idea what to do so I am posting in hopes that someone, anyone can help. The last I spoke with her was the end of May. She told me that she was going into a long term rehab and she loved me. I told her I was so proud of her and I loved her. I thought she was in this rehab and that's why I didn't hear from her. One of her friends ended up calling me and telling me that he dropped her off at a rehab in Yonkers the middle of June. She called him on June 26th from the Bronx asking him to wire her money because she was sick. She left the rehab and was with some guy. The phone number she called from is no longer in service, most likely prepaid. He wired it to western union on Morris ave and 149th. This is the last anyone has heard from her. The Bronx p.d. told me they don't consider her missing and hung up on me. NO ONE HAS HEARD FROM HER SINCE JUNE 26TH. please post, repost. I need some type of help. I have no idea what else to do at this point. This is my last hope. If anyone had heard from her Please contact me. Please.

https://www.facebook.com/colleen.kane.3386
    Colleen Kane
    Dob: 6/7/79
    Hazel eyes
    Brown hair.
    5 ft 10in

Thank you Mike! I am going back to Facebook now so I can add more to this thread.

http://www.rocklandtimes.com/2014/05...other-charges/

She was last living in a motel and was arrested in May. She had a friend bring her to a rehab in Yonkers in the middle of June.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/vnn/4748371969.html

I have no idea who created the craigslist but I appreciate it.

Wow this is really sad, I'll spread the word as much as I can to all my friends in NYC. More pictures would probably help, I NEVER would have known that was the same person from the first pic to the one in the link steph posted.

Arrested: May 9th at budget hotel stony point by
    Bailed out: May 15th
    St John's riverside Yonkers N.Y. would not take her
    End of May: good Samaritan hospital suffern ny (left after 10 days)
    St John's riverside Yonkers N.Y.: June 9th
    June 26th last known phone call to a friend asking to wire money. Apparently at western union on Morris ave and 169th st in the Bronx n.y.

My phone blows so my posts are going to be horrendous. I apologize in advance.
    Good Samaritan and st John's riverside are both rehab/hospitals.

Thank you deb. I have to figure out how to post a photo from my phone. Lol it's been a long time since I have been here 😰

Quote Originally Posted by stephoney View Post
    Thank you deb. I have to figure out how to post a photo from my phone. Lol it's been a long time since I have been here ��
    Stephoney, is this your sister that is missing?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yes it is

Where is Ron? He loves my sister, maybe he will hit the streets of n.y.c. for me

Yes it is
    I'm so sorry I hope she is found safe, soon! I'm on the other side of the US so doubt I can be of any help. Does she know anyone out of state, that she could possibly be staying with? Is it usual for her to travel far, or does she usually stay close to home?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Hope you find her soon!

Thank you ladies. She doesn't drive so she needs a ride wherever she goes. She has been known to come to Jersey to get drugs. A town away from me. She gets these guys to bring her down. From my knowknowledge though, she hasn't been in touch with any of her males friends that have helped her out all of these years. The person I have been speaking with has all of her belongings in storage for her. If she was going to contact anyone I would think it would be him.

You've called the rehab facilities and hospitals listed above, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    You've called the rehab facilities and hospitals listed above, right?
    Absolutely, and I have to call each place like 3 times because sometimes they will be helpful and sometimes they won't tell me shit. If she doesn't give permission then i can't know anything. The rehabs won't disclose if she is a patient most of the time. I keep calling until I get nice people.

The Bronx pd told me that they can't even tell me if they have her locked up. I called Rockland county and they said she still has the warrants and they don't have her.they transferred me to clark county and Clark told me the can't tell me if they have her or not. They all seem useless.

But if someone had her Rockland county would get her back because of her warrants there. She has also been known to use my name :/

Absolutely, and I have to call each place like 3 times because sometimes they will be helpful and sometimes they won't tell me shit. If she doesn't give permission then i can't know anything. The rehabs won't disclose if she is a patient most of the time. I keep calling until I get nice people.

The Bronx pd told me that they can't even tell me if they have her locked up. I called Rockland county and they said she still has the warrants and they don't have her.they transferred me to clark county and Clark told me the can't tell me if they have her or not. They all seem useless.
    The police won't tell you? That's crazy. Here, I am able to go online and as long as I have the name of the person, I can find out if they are locked up and even what they are locked up for, on the web site. I guess I thought it was the same every where else...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    The police won't tell you? That's crazy. Here, I am able to go online and as long as I have the name of the person, I can find out if they are locked up and even what they are locked up for, on the web site. I guess I thought it was the same every where else...
    I know, so stupid. Bronx pd officer did direct me to a couple of websites to search but it yielded no results. So fucked up. All of it. Addiction is one The worst things to have to deal with, weather it's you or a loved one. There is never enough help unless you have cash flowing and the will to get the help.

How did her guy friend come across her belongings? Does she normally go places without her purse?

You need to find out who that guy was who she left the rehab with.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-12-2014 at 05:15 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    How did her guy friend come across her belongings? Does she normally go places without her purse?

You need to find out who that guy was who she left the rehab with.
    The thing with my sister is, she has had a really traumatic past. She has also been diagnosed bipolar. She has these guys that just listen to her and their hearts bleed. The help her in all ways, be it drugs, a place b to stay, money etc. This guy that has been calling me feels so bad for her. He wants to help her. He helped her collect all of her things from all of the different places they were at and put it all in storage for safe keeping. My sister just has this way about her.
    No one knows who the guy was that she was with in the Bronx. I can only assume it was someone she met at the rehab and they left together.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I can do the same here for most counties in Colorado. It's ridiculous that they won't share info with family! She could very well be locked up. In fact, there was a story recently about a college student everyone was desperately looking for and he was found locked up.

Take heart and keep pushing! The more of a nuisance you are, the more they're going to want to give you something to make you go away! *hug*

She doesn't carry many belongings with her, She mostly leaves it at different houses with different people.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I can do the same here for most counties in Colorado. It's ridiculous that they won't share info with family! She could very well be locked up. In fact, there was a story recently about a college student everyone was desperately looking for and he was found locked up.

Take heart and keep pushing! The more of a nuisance you are, the more they're going to want to give you something to make you go away! *hug*
    Thank you, I am trying. I posted the first post here on my Facebook and tagged her in it. I am hoping maybe a friend of hers will see it or she will and someone will contact me.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I searched her last name on the NY and NJ correction sites. No hits whatsoever for a white female.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information