Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiffanie Adams (20) was found dead after she went for a short walk and never returned

Tiffanie Adams (20) was found dead after she went for a short walk and never returned

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...never_returned

http://wthitv.com/2014/11/11/20-year...from-sullivan/

20-year-old listed as missing from Sullivan

SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) ? Officials are reporting a 20 year-old who is also eight months pregnant has been listed as missing from Sullivan.

In a report filed on Nov. 7, Tiffanie Adams was traveling from North Broad St. in Sullivan to go to her mothers house one block away on Watson Street. Adams has not had any contact with her family, her cell phone has been shut off and no new posts have been made on Facebook.

Sullivan City Police have been in contact with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children as well as Indiana State Police.

Tiffanie Adams is 20 years old, Caucasian female, 127 pounds, 5?6″ with hazel eyes, brown hair which has been dyed black and is approximately eight months pregnant. Adams also has warrants out of Greene County and Hendricks County which has caused issues to locate her since she is not likely to make contact with law enforcement.

If you have any information call the Sullivan County Sheriff?s Department at (812) 268-4308, ext. 1 or you can call anonymously at the Sullivan County tip line at (812) 268-0854. You can also email information to sullivancitypolicedept@gmail.com.

Another news article states that she was leaving her dad's and heading over to her mom's.

Per her Facebook, appears to be bad blood between mom and dad. She indicates she's crazy about her dad, even though her mom lied to her about him so much, and that she'll never forget how she felt when she heard her dad was "stabbed several times".

Sounds like this poor kid landed into a pretty fucked up family. :(

Appears he loves, loves, loves her boyfriend and they have a baby on the way. By all accounts, based on posts and photos alone, he appears to adore her, as well. She doesn't sound like someone who would run. She just landed a brand new job she was pretty excited about.

A young Sullivan woman is missing and she is eight months pregnant.

Police say 20-year-old Tiffanie Adams left her father's house in Sullivan last Tuesday.

She was supposed to be going just one block away to her mother's home, but never arrived.

The police were called three days later when she could not be located.

Her cell phone is off and she's made no new Facebook posts.

Adams is 5'6", 127 lbs. and has hazel eyes, and brown hair dyed black.

There are active warrants out for her in Greene and Hendricks County, which makes her unlikely to contact police.

If you have any information about her whereabouts, call Sullivan City Police at 812-268-4353.
    http://www.mywabashvalley.com/story/...V06bq8xf-FE-4Q

One thing I found strange was, when Donnie Barron (boyfriend) posted that he was in a relationship with Tiffanie on September 13, a Linda Barron (his mom?) responded to the post with "R U ok??" that same day. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    One thing I found strange was, when Donnie Barron (boyfriend) posted that he was in a relationship with Tiffanie on September 13, a Linda Barron (his mom?) responded to the post with "R U ok??" that same day. Why?
    That's weird.

I mean, she's 8 months along. I would assume a relationship woulda been announced a wee bit sooner?

Not his? Who knows.

Read more of her posts. Wow, she is really not at all fond of her mom.

I honestly dont know how many chances ive gave my mom since a child. And i regret it. This last time she was on her own i took her in, once again. I felt like i was taking care of a child. I bought her everything, got her help, & listened to her cry. Well, i didnt care just as long as i actually got to have a mother/daughter relationship w/o some idiot always asking questions, or telling her she cant talk to me alone. Well she went back to that idiot. She went back to him without even telling me. I was upset yes. But its not worth crying over. I just pray nothing bad happens to her. I seen bruises,& i know how he is. Ive tried seeing her, & calling her. Well i give up. Its not a childs responsibilty to keep in touch with their mother. You'd think the mother would worry, & wanna speak to their kid. Oh well. Thats my rant of the day.

Yup, Donnie is not the dad. According to her Facebook, the dad was "just a kid" and she didn't care because "Trevin" would be there for her no matter what. She even listed herself as engaged to Trevin at one point not too long ago, but now he's gone and she's with Donnie.

So, props to Donnie for stepping up to be a dad. That fact alone puts him in the clear for me.

Sounds like her mom is fond of abusive boyfriends and it sounds like this girl isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Worries me.

Someone commented on her sisters page a few minutes ago that they should stop looking for her because she in hiding. Running from the law.

Eh I have a lot of friends whose relationships go 'single' to 'engaged' shortly after a pregnancy announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Someone commented on her sisters page a few minutes ago that they should stop looking for her because she in hiding. Running from the law.
    Really? Off to look!

She posted this about her mom's boyfriend. Not good.

Tiffanie Adams I know she loves me. It just hurts knowing she is letting this happen. Ive made my decision im not gonna have her at the hospital when this baby is born. I looked stupid. She wanted a protective order done against Brian so i filled it out for her because she couldnt function. I got it granted that day. And not even 3 weeks later she goes back! She broke my dads heart once again. And i feel like a complete idiot cause i care about her. Brian is seriously crazy and isnt right in the head. Im scared for her. Ive tried calling but her phone is off. And shes even told me she is scared to be there. But i cant help someone who doesnt wanna be helped all i can say is a tried. And im done. I love you to. Get ahold of me. Aunt Donna K. Abrams Adams im trying. Just hard cause she got my hopes up again.

Anddddd....couldn't find her sister's page.

I'm surprised, if she's running. Just got a new job, baby on the way, happy relationship (for now), and not too long ago she Tweeted that she had went to jail to clear up all of her past mistakes for a fresh start with the baby.

This is all just really sad. Sounds like her family is just a mess.

Gonna go home and hug all of mine tonight. No dad in their picture, either, but they know who loves them and they're all doing things right. *knock on wood* There but for the grace of God go one of mine...

Apparently mom's boyfriend's name is Brian Orr. I'm headed to get kids from school, will see if I can find his FB later.

Between Tiffanie and boyfriend Donnie...

Tiffanie Adams
    October 20 at 9:00am ?
    Im done with everybody. Tired of being treated like i'm nothing.
    7 people like this.

Donnie Barron lol don't talk to other dudes then

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    Between Tiffanie and boyfriend Donnie...
    Okay. Well, I take back all the kind things I said about him then. Sounds like this girl has gone from douche to douche to douche. Lordy.

On her FB, it says she is due 1/31. How is she already 8 months pregnant?

Here's a Brian Orr who is associated with this case-
    https://www.facebook.com/brian.orr.9...=browse_search

"Ok people that do not know me,My wife and i are Christian people.Joann snapp Adams and her dad Bruce Adams are slandering our names all over face book that Tiffanie Adams is missing and was last seen at my house,well she was at our house told me and her mom that she loved us and said she was moving to vincennes to Joann Adams house Bruce lives 100 ft in front of me,tiff left our house straight to Bruces house,Bruce took her to be with his daughter there she ended up missing.But we don't think she is missing Tiffanie has to do one almost 2 years in Hendricks County Jail if any one sees Tiffanie please contact the police what ever co you see her in.My Wife and I think she is hidding from the Police.We are praying she will show up safe in the police hands !"

Well done, Moosella! (I looked, but there were way too many Brian Orrs on there!)

Two years? Really? Holy moley.

MJoy, she originally told friends she was due New Year's Eve. Looks like that date was incorrect, which might be where the 8 months is coming from.

I guess her dad she talks about isn't her bio dad, saw this from her FB page that she wrote:

yes it sucks growing up that way. But its just showing me that i would NEVER do this to my child. I will not put my child thru what i did. I found out at 12 that my biological dad had died and my mom decided to tell me the day of his funeral & also decided to pull out a newspaper article with a picture of him and a meth lab. My mom didnt take it as a big deal that she had told me he had died in the most selfish way she coulda told me before! I didnt go to the funeral bc i didnt wanna go thru all that. & Angie Wittrock believe me i know. He has problems that jail wouldnt even be able to fix. I cant stand him or his son. The only reason i kept around as long as i did is because of Braden.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I guess her dad she talks about isn't her bio dad, saw this from her FB page that she wrote:

yes it sucks growing up that way. But its just showing me that i would NEVER do this to my child. I will not put my child thru what i did. I found out at 12 that my biological dad had died and my mom decided to tell me the day of his funeral & also decided to pull out a newspaper article with a picture of him and a meth lab. My mom didnt take it as a big deal that she had told me he had died in the most selfish way she coulda told me before! I didnt go to the funeral bc i didnt wanna go thru all that. & Angie Wittrock believe me i know. He has problems that jail wouldnt even be able to fix. I cant stand him or his son. The only reason i kept around as long as i did is because of Braden.
    So confusing.

So, which dad is the one she is hating on? I am assuming it is Brian Orr, as he is married to her mom and she seems to have little love for her mom at this point. Brian sure seems to want everyone to know what a devout Christian he is. Makes me wonder why he isn't addressing the fact that his "wife" wanted to leave him for being abusive, per his missing step-daughter who filled out the paperwork on her behalf to keep him legally at bay.

This one is a mess.

The number of people involved is staggering.

On May 7th, Tiffanie posted she was 6 weeks pregnant so a due date rough estimate is sometime in January. The 8 month thing might be wrong.

Also this is nice and weird-

Weeeeird. I wonder if that's what the jail time is for??

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    Also this is nice and weird-

I saw that comment earlier today and wasn't sure what to make of it. Could he have been underage when she got pregnant? Could this be why she's in so much trouble, apparently, with the courts?

She makes reference quite a bit to the dad being a "kid" and how much she hates him, so, I don't know. She also references Paul as her one and only true love, then she is engaged to some guy named Trevin, I think, and then there is the new fellow now, and most of these guys during the pregnancy. I'm just completely confused by all of it.

Here's a Find Tiffanie FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/6783...183/?pnref=lhc

There's talk of police blocking off roads and searching near her dad's house.

Also, her Twitter- https://twitter.com/TiffanieA13

I haven't had time to read much of it yet.

Thread Information