Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Dr Dylan Yu (37) jumped from a cliff near Mt. Rushmore

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Don't get me wrong...there was a period of time in my life when I did do hurtful, fucked up things to other people because I acted on impulses that I had without thinking twice. I'm not perfect, and I do have days where I'm a complete bitch for no good reason. It really boiled down to one question...is this the kind of person I want to be? I was severely unhappy with who I was and decided that it was time to cut the bullshit and get some control over myself. Sometimes it's a struggle, and sometimes I feel like making the wrong decision is easier than making the right one in the moment. I am grateful that the "intense anger" portion of BPD doesn't affect me at all...I don't have a temper and I rarely get angry. But the rest of the symptoms (in case anyone doesn't know what BPD looks like: http://psychcentral.com/disorders/bo...rder-symptoms/) are a daily struggle. My anti-depressants help to even out my general mood, but it's still a problem. My mood could be different every day, every hour, it just depends.

Anyway, I didn't mean to totally derail this thread, I just resent being lumped in with criminals. I may be a lot of things, and my brain DEFINITELY doesn't work the way a normal person's brain does, but I would never bring death to another person.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I'm so tired of the stigma that personality disorder=bad person. "She murdered someone that's horrible! Oh wait, she has a personality disorder...totally makes sense now." Just fucking no. Bad people do bad things. Not people with personality disorders do bad things.
    excuse me, did I say that? No. So don't take your grievences out on me.

Eta: I feel it prudent to point out that borderline is not the only personality disorder. While that is what you think of and go to in your head when you hear personality disorder, there are plenty of others with an array of criteria for diagnosis and what the diagnosis entails. I get your upset, but before you get upset remember the gray.
    Last edited by Miller22; 04-04-2015 at 10:51 PM.

Don't get me wrong...there was a period of time in my life when I did do hurtful, fucked up things to other people because I acted on impulses that I had without thinking twice.
    This is how I was up until last year. it was usually towards the people closer to me. I was a horrible person, which is why I walk away from confrontation now. I'm surprised I'm still married, and I'm surprised I have been forgiven by all my family and friends. I believe in karma, and I believe that all the horrible pain I get now is from how I used to act.

mental illnesses are a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    excuse me, did I say that? No. So don't take your grievences out on me.

Eta: I feel it prudent to point out that borderline is not the only personality disorder. While that is what you think of and go to in your head when you hear personality disorder, there are plenty of others with an array of criteria for diagnosis and what the diagnosis entails. I get your upset, but before you get upset remember the gray.
    Uh, excuse me, I wasn't taking anything out on you. The person who brought it up is the person I had issue with. I was literally just explaining why.

Uh, excuse me, I wasn't taking anything out on you. The person who brought it up is the person I had issue with. I was literally just explaining why.
    Might want to be careful about who you quote then.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Might want to be careful about who you quote then.
    Why are you being bitchy? She was just piggy backing on your post, it was pretty obvious she wasn't attacking anything you said.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Why are you being bitchy? She was just piggy backing on your post, it was pretty obvious she wasn't attacking anything you said.
    Here - so we don't continue to derail the thread: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...y-thread/page2

Cam girl was having a relationship with Yu and he was sponsoring some of the MFC gals from his home. Cam girl video taped Amy confessing to her and the nanny that he had been molesting her. Nanny took daughter away and cam girl confronted Yu. He deleted his computer info and left cam girl a letter that was later turned into the police after he took off and was reported missing and wanted. The ranger found his vehicle and waited till daylight to search with a small fire department crew. Black Mail could have been involved however the case was dropped because of his letter. Happy Easter.

Man I am lost now...

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by content92620 View Post
    Cam girl was having a relationship with Yu and he was sponsoring some of the MFC gals from his home. Cam girl video taped Amy confessing to her and the nanny that he had been molesting her. Nanny took daughter away and cam girl confronted Yu. He deleted his computer info and left cam girl a letter that was later turned into the police after he took off and was reported missing and wanted. The ranger found his vehicle and waited till daylight to search with a small fire department crew. Black Mail could have been involved however the case was dropped because of his letter. Happy Easter.
    What corroboration do you have to these claims? Who are you and how do we know who you are?

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Tell me more. What exactly did the letter say? How do we know that Cam girl didn't coerce Amy into lying? Especially if there was blackmail involved. A child abuse scandal isn't something that can be easily explained away, and can ruin someone's life. I'm not taking up for child molesters, if Dr. Yu was a molester, he was the scum of the earth, however there should've been some type of investigation. Especially since there was another child involved.

I'm not denying your info Content, keep talking. I would like more info.

Where's Kermit when I need him!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The first thing I thought of was coercing Amy and the friend to say he molested him in order to blackmail him. I'm not saying he didn't do it, but at the same time there's no proof that he did. And it's not to say I don't trust you Content, but I also don't know who you are.

The pictures I saw of Amy showed a happy girl with a genuine smile. The pictures of me at her age were NOT happy and had no smiles. I'm skeptical. He very well could have been driven to suicide based on false accusations that were being used to blackmail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The first thing I thought of was coercing Amy and the friend to say he molested him in order to blackmail him. I'm not saying he didn't do it, but at the same time there's no proof that he did. And it's not to say I don't trust you Content, but I also don't know who you are.

The pictures I saw of Amy showed a happy girl with a genuine smile. The pictures of me at her age were NOT happy and had no smiles. I'm skeptical. He very well could have been driven to suicide based on false accusations that were being used to blackmail.
    DINGDINGDING

Someone really hates this guy and was out to blacken his name from the day he died. He seems to have used very poor judgement in his internet activities.

Does this add up to a smoking gun? IDK.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Or maybe he blackened his own name and never thought he would get caught because of sponsoring the cam girls.

Or maybe he blackened his own name and never thought he would get caught because of sponsoring the cam girls.
    Well that's true to a point. But Steve Holt was here with bad things to say before Dr. Yu was in the ground and leaving bad reviews on the rate your doctor sites. That's definitely someone who didn't like him.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Were the recordings turned over to the Police?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Were the recordings turned over to the Police?
    Yes, this. This is my whole problem (well one of them) with this story. Let's say a little girl was molested...no one seems to care about that actual fact. They care about the slur against the accused. They care that people think poorly about this doctor, not that the girl is getting any help or anything was done about it. It's just about saying a really bad thing about a person.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Content, how's Amy? Why didn't Cam girl go to the police instead of the Dr? No amount of sponsorship can make me not go to the police if saw something bad regarding a child.

Every single person except for Amy give me the creeps. Blackmail instead of the police when you see child abuse? That makes Cam girl not that much more morally superior than the Dr.

Yes, this. This is my whole problem (well one of them) with this story. Let's say a little girl was molested...no one seems to care about that actual fact. They care about the slur against the accused. They care that people think poorly about this doctor, not that the girl is getting any help or anything was done about it. It's just about saying a really bad thing about a person.
    This is a damn good point. Their main concern should be to get that girl into some counseling and help her.

I'm curious where the girl is

I don't know that that's fair. I don't care so much about the slur as the idea that there's some sort of massive cover up going on. Steve Holt alleged sexual harassment and all sorts of payouts to cover that up. Then we have allegations that there was child molestation going on, not just the daughter but other kids. If there was a single coworker who was willing to say "yeah he was a handsy creep" or a kid who was saying that something bad happened at the sleep over, anything... but they aren't. I'm not hearing the accusations from anyone local. His co-workers say he was a great guy. People who went to school with him and knew him at his previous job? Same thing. Who says bad things? Well some cam girl says maybe, or maybe someone who knows someone who might know a doctor here in town but who isn't willing to speak publicly. Then the allegation (and that's still all it is) that Dr. Yu killed himself because of these allegations. The fall from a cliff might have been suicide, or might have been a slip and fall. They happen. Often. Then there's the weird fact that they had a fund raiser for the daughter from this "fabulously wealthy family" huh. It just doesn't make sense.

So who are the victims, where are the victims, were there victims at all? I understand that people who are injured by predators may not want to speak up, but for myself, I always felt that if I was willing to speak up, I needed to shutup.

People who molest children usually don't harass co-workers and vice versa. I'm not going to say it couldn't happen but it'd be rare. I could see sweeping the molestation under the rug because hey, we're protecting the kids. But in the absence of anything concrete I'm still going to give him

Mmmmmmm hmmmmmm
    Exactly what I was getting at. I mean, if she were recording them in order to get proof to the authorities to stop the abuse, then why even confront Dr Yu with them? Unless the sole purpose was to blackmail him and if that's the case it means one of two things 1. The molestation did happen and the biggest POS in the world wants to bilk money from him and doesn't give two shits about the girls and their welfare. 2. The molestation never happened and they were coerced so she could blackmail him.

I'm going with the latter.

I just don't think the hero is a person who was using information like that to 'blackmail' someone and then celebrating their suicide.

That's like, um, hello, if I knew someone was molesting their daughter, I would go straight to the police. There would be no 'well pay up and this goes away' option. Nor would I view it as leverage to use against another person to manipulate them.

Bump. I saw a newbie was asking about this. It's been archived for awhile but I figure we can give it a go at bringing it back?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Bump. I saw a newbie was asking about this. It's been archived for awhile but I figure we can give it a go at bringing it back?
    Great bump. I don't know how I missed this one.

Thread Information