Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Bruck (22) was found dead in a field six months after she went missing from a Halloween party

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    What a sad turn of events. I feel horribly for that family...to hold out that hope that she was still alive. I understand why...you go crazy if you don't, you just can't accept that she may be gone. And now, even though they have closure, the reality and finality of her death will be with them forever. I can only imagine the pain they are in.

I do hope they find the piece of shit who is responsible and burn the motherfucker alive.

Chelsea, if you can't rest in peace, then you haunt the shit out of your killer. Make his life miserable
    . He deserves nothing less.
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

So that creepy looking abandoned house or whatever it was, where they found part of her costume, was 10 miles from where her body was found?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    BBM:

Go for it. Check your own work first.
    mine was a typo, not incorrect grammar

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Yeah, or that. Just be sure to send some bad juju his way because he's certainly deserving.

Dammit I hate stories like this. The main reason, just like the killing of Skylar Neese...what if she were alive when she were dumped, and (god forbid) partially conscious when she was left to die? Imagining what they were thinking, their fear, foreboding? That hurts. Knowing that someone deliberately did some shit like that. That the evil inside them was great enough to be all "meh, fuck it". She was a person. Someone's daughter. Someone's friend. Sorry, that shit just makes me rage.

How do you reconcile that as a family member or friend? I mean, I go fucking off the chain ballistic when I read stories like this. I imagine family and friends do as well.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    So that creepy looking abandoned house or whatever it was, where they found part of her costume, was 10 miles from where her body was found?
    That's what I got out of the articles. It said they found part of her costume, which prompted them to search further in that area.

lol wtf, do you actually think proper grammar is 'I thought you was female'???????
    I wasn't striving for proper grammar, well not here. Nothing wrong with kidding around. The last thing I am is a grammar Nazi. He was joking around, so was I.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    lol Jesus, when I have my glasses on, I get told I look like him all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by u2addict Oops, I thought you was female. lol
    Originally Posted by Jumaki15
    Oops, I thought you were female. lol

Just for that, I am gonna me a grammar nazi.
    Quote Originally Posted by u2addict
    BBM
    Go for it. Check your own work first.
    Yes, I knew Jumakis 'me' was a typo.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

I guess at least it's good they found her... I think they'll find the guy, there are only so many suspects at that party... It's a little less of an "it could be anyone" situation than many others that get solved. At least her family can put her to rest, many don't even get that... What a tragic loss of life though.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    I was scrolling through this thread and right at the picture of the guy from fallout boy, a fallout boy song came on the radio. He knows we're onto him.
    So when they catch the guy they will say,"Sugar, We're Going Downtown?"

FFS. This dude does nothing but chase rabbits. "I went out to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, some milk and frootloops. I've always loved Toucans ever since I was young and my Father brought me to the zoo. Zoos are horrible places that don't take proper care of the animals. Animals have feelings. Just like I have feelings that sometimes get hurt because I'm overweight. Ever since I quit heroin I've gradually started gaining weight. Gradual, like the Grand Canyon. I love Arizona".

I got as far as the older guy nodding off on heroin and not wanting his picture taken and gave up.

The best part so far is this right here:

Flesh Covered Anal Beads
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

I just read it. Wow.

The author, bob, thinks Will Kuehl is guilty. (among others)

From the link:

So, to boot, I will add the details to help others try and piece this together.

First and foremost, Will Kuehl has posted addresses in Ypsilanti, Monroe, Flat Rock, and Arvada, CO (20 minutes from where JonBenet was killed)

Shawn Ottinger lives in Ohio. (Lee Bonner's brother)

Alyssa Whitcomb also lives in Ohio, and disappeared 2 miles from Shawn Ottinger's place, on the SAME street.

Chris Busch, OCCK suspect, located here:

Lee Bonner, arrested for attempted abduction just 1 month before Chelsea Bruck's disappearance, located here:

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2014/...bduction/?news

Alyssa Whitcomb's facebook page where you can see the truck in her pictures located here:
    https://www.facebook.com/alyssa.whitcomb.35?fref=ts

The "groomed" Lee Bonner, who is friends with Will Kuehl on facebook (One of Lee Bonner's Two Friends) His facebook was set up, and immediately he became friends with Will Kuehl. I believe Will set his facebook up.

https://www.facebook.com/lee.bonner.984?fref=ts

As you can tell, they look like two entirely different people when groomed and not groomed, a quick parlor trick to disguising oneself.

Victim of OCCK Kristine Mihelich

Which begs to question, since he lived in Ypsilanti, and the Julia Niswender crime was right by a railroad as well, is he responsible for Julia?

Look at Jill Robinson, she has freckles and a pudgy nose:

And then Julia Niswender:

Of course, take it all with a grain of salt. I mean, a 63 year old man who just wakes up and plans one of the most elaborate crimes in Michigan history? Has to be a first timer, right?

I would later talk to an undisclosed relative of William, they informed me that he used to walk down the train tracks (his brother's ashes were scattered on the bridge over swan creek you see in the video) where Chelsea's body was found, and that he also has family that lives right near the Flat Rock clothing site. He also used to rock his hair much like the hair in the POI of OCCK, same long hair and sideburns.

-end

Comments from Will Kuehl's facebook:

Wonder if Shane and Bob are the same person.

ETA: Bob's other post at that link:

PS. As for sketch guy, he was the guy who took a picture of Will Kuehl.

Only me, Will Kuehl, and sketch guy knew he took a photo of Will Kuehl.

Now why on Earth was everyone looking for HIM?

http://allpoetry.com/poem/7195255-We...s--by-Rootless
    Last edited by WooFrigginHoo; 07-27-2015 at 11:16 PM.

That first dude looks like my husband.... Not cool man lol

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Nooooo. I have to go to the start & read the whole fucking thing for his giant word salad to make any sense

15 paragraphs in and I still haven't hit anything relevant...

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    15 paragraphs in and I still haven't hit anything relevant...
    Oy. Reads like bad fanfiction.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I got half way through and started skimming after that. Dude could have fit the relevant information in 2 sentences. Reads like someone trying to involve themselve in something for attention

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Nooooo. I have to go to the start & read the whole fucking thing for his giant word salad to make any sense

no offense but a lot of your posts are like this hahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

no offense but a lot of your posts are like this hahahahahaha.
    I totally set myself up for that. I'm hoping the latest drugs fix it - but it coud go either way ...

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I totally set myself up for that. I'm hoping the latest drugs fix it - but it coud go either way ...
    You're just thorough.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in...ages_of_p.html

The Monroe County Sheriff's office on Thursday released images of a person of interest sought for questioning in the 2014 abduction and slaying of Chelsea Bruck.

Bruck, 22, of Maybee, was seen at a large Halloween party on Post Road in Frenchtown Township on Oct. 26, 2014 before her disappearance.

"Throughout the investigation, the sheriff's office has focused on interviewing witnesses who may have interacted with Chelsea at this party," the sheriff's office announced.

"Detectives have already spoken to a large number of people from teh party, who have been helpful with providing information. That same focus continues."

Police are searching for a man who attended the party, "believed to have additional investigative information for detectives."

The man is described as a white male with darker hair and a thin mustache. He was seen at the party wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with a black leather vest, jeans with holes on the front and a wallet chain.

Police released a sketch of a man with similar features back in

"He was known to have spent time under the tent near the front of the stage where the bands played while at the party.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff's office at 734-240-7530.

Bruck worked as a hostess at an Olga's Kitchen in the Mall of Monroe for four years before her death.

Hundreds attended a vigil in Bruck's hometown to show support her family after the body was found.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...case/85681446/

Officials: Witness comes forward in Chelsea Bruck case

A person police describe as a potential witness has stepped forward in the investigation of Chelsea Bruck?s disappearance and death, Monroe County authorities said.

The Sheriff?s Office on Thursday released pictures of a male believed to have attended the same Halloween party in Frenchtown Township where the 22-year-old was last spotted on Oct. 26, 2014.

After months of extensive searching, her body was found April 24, 2015, about 12 miles away in a wooded lot on Briar Hill Road in Ash Township, investigators said. Authorities consider the case a homicide, though a cause of death has not been established.

Throughout their probe, the Sheriff?s Office focused on interviewing people who might have interacted with Chelsea at the gathering.

The male attendee whose photos were released Thursday ?is believed to have additional investigative information for detectives,? sheriff?s officials said in a statement. ?... He was known to have spent time under the tent near the front of the stage where the bands played while at the party.?

Within hours, sheriff?s officials identified and contacted the party-goer, the department said in a post on its Facebook page.

?The Sheriff's Office would like to thank the media and citizens for their quick response,? Detective Sgt. Jeff Pauli wrote in an email.

Other details were not released Thursday night.

?Please remember that we are continuing our investigation and this is another part of the process,? department officials wrote in the Facebook post.

News of the development, which came about a year after Bruck?s funeral, encouraged those who have followed the case.

?Praying daily for your entire family and this community! We need justice for Chelsea! She deserves justice!!? one user wrote on the Sheriff?s Office Facebook page. ?Praying Monroe County can put whoever is responsible for such a deplorable act away for good!?
    Hmmmm, I wonder why they are so focused on this one person?

Reaching

Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Reaching
    They both seem to be wearing a hoodie and have a mustache (the pic is obviously thicker than the composite), and it's possible he only wore glasses part of the night. Interesting. I had forgotten about that composite sketch to be honest.

He's probably the only one at the party that somewhat fits the sketch. Definitely worth checking out.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Thread Information