Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: David Kalac (33) murdered Amber Coplin and posted photos of her dead body on the internet

So sorry I confused everyone!!! It was late and I was on my phone and couldn't see all the FB posts... but I agree that Paul is Amber's ex.

Those poor children.

I hope they find the guy that did it ASAP. The pic I posted from the newspaper's Twitter does look like the same guy from the pics on 4chan.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

man, my work day is really interfering with my internet sleuthing.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    man, my work day is really interfering with my internet sleuthing.
    ditto!!

I don't think this looks at all like that David Kalac guy.

Am I the only one not seeing it?

https://www.facebook.com/dkalac?fref=photo

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post

I can't even read what that says under the date.

I was saying it looked like Ryan Mitchell - the name that was all over 4chan

So we have two people of suspicion...

Ryan Mitchell, the guy who looks 17 and named from 4chan.

And

David Kalac, who is allegedly tied to a vehicle of interest per the family.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    I was saying it looked like Ryan Mitchell - the name that was all over 4chan
    Ah, gotcha! Makes more sense now!

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I can't even read what that says under the date.
    I rotated it and blew it up. Looks like "SOUP b" based on the slashes he used for the date of 11-04.

So, that makes complete sense now. Soup. I once fought with my dad over soup. I get it. The rage is real.

Looks like David was an ex:

_________

Patti Coppedge She was murdered by her ex boyfriend yesterday Angie

48 mins

Tino Martin Davila Reza Oh Patti I'm so sorry

43 mins

Jason Ripley Coplin I hate David

36 mins

Pti Coppedge I know Jason we all do.

34 mins

Just a few things I found eyeopening in this one. :X

https://www.facebook.com/notes/david...7855?pnref=lhc

100 Truths of David Kalac
    November 23, 2010 at 6:37pm

Let me know 100 things about you!

1. Last Beverage: Water

2. Last text message: :-">

3. Last phone call: Dude from Craigslist

4. Last song you listened to: The Walkin' Blues by Son House

5. Last time you cried: Can't remember, was probably in a dream.

6. Have you ever dated someone twice: Yes, more than a few someones.

7. Have you ever been cheated on: Yes

8. Have you ever kissed & regretted: I have

9. Have you ever lost someone special: Yes I have

10. Have you ever been depressed: I've been known to get depressed. It sucks, but I've been working on limiting how long I stay that way.

11. Have you ever been drunk and threw up: More times than I care to think about

12: Fave color: Red

13: 2nd fave color: Blue

14: 3rd fave color: Silver

15. Have you made a new friend this year:Yes, I made a few.

16. Have you this year fallen out of love: If the Love was real in the first place, you cannot fall out of it. You may change the circumstances surrounding the relationship, but Love doesn't go away.

17. Laughed until you cried: Not as often as I should.

18. Met someone who changed you: Yes, I've met many people that changed parts of me. Some for the good, others not so much.

19. Found out who your true friends were: I've always known, I just chose to ignore it during certain points in my life.

20. Found out someone was talking about you: I always know more than you think I do

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Lol, yeah.

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: I know them all except 3.

23. How many kids do you want: Don't know yet, at least 2 I think.

24. Do you have any pets: I have a FAT cat. Her name is jewel, but I call her Seriphena

25. Do you want to change your name: I like my name, it's grown on me.

26. What did you do for your last birthday: Not much, I try to stay out of trouble.

27. What time did you wake up today: Was about 11:30, I couldn't sleep.

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: I was either trying to sleep, or watching a movie on my laptop.

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: My trip to Washington.

30. Last time you saw your Mother: Like 5 minutes ago.

31. What’s one thing you wish you could change about your life: I'd like to have a solid opportunity to create and maintain happiness in my life and in the lives of those around me.

32. What are you listening to right now: Give me a 32-30 by Big Boy Crudup

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: I used to have an imaginary friend named Tom when I was little. Now I just have a little brother named Tom.

34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: This guy from Craigslist, he was supposed to call me back a while ago.

35. Most visited webpage: google.com, facebook.com, craigslist.com, and ultimate-guitar.com. In that order

36. Whats your real name: David Michael Kalac

37. Nicknames: From first to last- joker, cool-dave, the axe, dangerous-dave, none now. I'm just Dave

38. Relationship status: Interesting

39. Zodiac: Cancer

40. Male or female: Male

41. Primary: East Port Orchard Elementary / Hidden Creek Elementary / Sidney Glen Elementary

42: Secondary: Marcus Whitman Junior High

43. High School: South Kitsap High School

44. College: Olympic College, Thomas Nelson Community College, Tidewater Community College, ITT-Tech

45. Hair Color: Depends on the weather and my mood

46. Long or short hair: Short

47. Do you have a crush on someone: I do

48. Height: 6' 2" or 3" depends on if I'm slouching.

49. What do you like about yourself: I'm good with my hands and I have a good brain for figuring things out that I may not have known before

50. Piercings: Had a lot, now it's just my ears

51. Tattoo: Lots

52. Righty or lefty: Right

53. first surgery: At 17 I had to have my wrist repaired with a metal plate. It's still in there, along with 4 pins

54. first piercing: Left ear.

55. first bestfriend: Don't remember

56. Sport: I can be

57. Vacation: I'd be happy with anywhere but here. I am going to Wa. soon though. Very excited about it.

58. Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Nope

59. Eating right now: I'm not

60. Drinking right now: Always have water nearby

61. I'm about to: Go smoke a cig

62. Listening to: The Crying Blues by Josh White

63. Waiting on: This dude to call me back so I can sell him my 360

64. Want kids: I do

65. Get married: I dunno about that one again.

66. Career: Computer Electronic Tech

67. Do you like lips or Eyes better: Depends on what I'm doing. For looking, I like eyes. There are some that you can just get lost in for hours.

68. Do you like Hugs or Kisses better: Depends on who it is. Some people I just won't kiss. I'll hug most though.

69. Do you like Shorter people or Taller people better: Depends, if I'm throwing them then shorter. If I'm betting on a basketball game then definitely taller.

70. Do you like Older or Younger people: Once again, it depends on the situation.

71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantically spontaneous!

72. Stomach or arms: Well I'd rather get hit in the arm, but I'd rather eat sushi off of a hot girl's stomach

73. Sensitive or emotionally fortified: Sensitive about being emotional. Fortified to most.

74. Hook up or Relationship: I did the hook-up thing for a while. It gets real old.

76. Kissed a stranger: Depends on how strange they really are.

77. Drank hard liquor: I've had more than my share

78. Lost glasses/contacts: I've lost sunglasses

80. Broken someone's heart: Unfortunately yes. I've also broken my own more than a few times.

82: Been arrested: Your kidding right? Do you even know me?

83. Turned someone down: Yeah

84. Cried when someone died: No, but I tried to.

85. Fallen for a friend: That's how a relationship is supposed to start isn't it?

86. Do you believe in yourself: Depends on what I'm doing. I can say that I do most of the time.

87. Do you believe in Miracles: I like what Alex said here. He said that Miracle is just a term people use to explain the unexplainable.

88. Love at first sight: Yes, it's real.

89.Heaven: Let's not get into a religious discussion

90.Santa Clause: The man exists in the mind's of children all over the world. That's good enough for me.

91. Kiss on the first date: Why not?

92. Angels: If your going with the traditional Christian definition then no. I feel a little different about "angels" than most I think.

93. Done something terribly embarrassing: Who hasn't?

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Maybe in junior high or high school when I couldn't keep my hands or my hormones to myself. But even then, I don't think it was ever 2 girlfriends at a time. Some might disagree, but my memory isn't what it once was so they might be right. I can say that it hasn't happened anything like that in over 10 years

95. Did you sing today: Ya know, I think I did. I've been waking up in a good mood lately even though I haven't been sleeping well. I sing to my cat in the morning.

96. Are you an optimist or a pessimist? Both, I'm trying to get that to shift more to the optimist side though.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: There is only one time in my life that I really wish I could go back and change something. But, I can't. I can only move forward to what I was trying to move toward then. I'll let you know how it goes.

98. The moment you would choose to relive: I'm not telling. Some might get pissed, others might get hurt, others still might want my head on a platter (probably not though).

99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Not afraid of the Love, you can't be afraid of real Love. It's the other relationship stuff that gets to most, including myself.

100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: I would not have taken the time to fill out every one of these questions if I was not planning on posting it.

96. Are you an optimist or a pessimist? Both, I'm trying to get that to shift more to the optimist side though.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: There is only one time in my life that I really wish I could go back and change something. But, I can't. I can only move forward to what I was trying to move toward then. I'll let you know how it goes.

98. The moment you would choose to relive: I'm not telling. Some might get pissed, others might get hurt, others still might want my head on a platter (probably not though).

99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Not afraid of the Love, you can't be afraid of real Love. It's the other relationship stuff that gets to most, including myself.

100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: I would not have taken the time to fill out every one of these questions if I was not planning on posting it.

Positively hate, hate, hate that a few of the items on the above 1-100 list posted twice near the end. Is there any way to repair that? If not, I'll likely be leaping off the nearest viaduct this afternoon.

Poor Ryan Mitchell. His name and face are about to go nationwide.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1063...chard-killing/

Amber Lynn Schraw was identified as the woman who was killed before images of her dead body were uploaded to imageboard 4chan on Tuesday, according to a report.

The Smoking Gun reported that Schraw, 30, was the woman in the images.

She was found dead in her Port Orchard, Washington, home on Tuesday. Police are currently investigating the matter.

An anonymous user on the site wrote: “Turns out its way harder to strangle someone to death than it looks on the movies.”

“She fought so Damn hard,” the post continues. “Check the news for port orchard Washington in a few hours,” and added Schraw’s son “will be home from school soon. He’ll find her, then call the cops. I just wanted to share the pics before they find me.”

Users on 4chan later posted her Facebook page before the Smoking Gun was able to confirm that the victim is Schraw.

On her Facebook page, Schraw’s stepmother said, “Please pray for my family. My step daughter died today. Fml.”

The father of Schraw’s two boys, according to the Smoking Gun report, said that the killer is a 33-year-old Port Orchard man.

Some users said the person who uploaded the images of Schraw is named “Ryan Mitchell.” Users said they heard the name on police scanners but it seems sketchy at this point.

Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Scott Wilson said that police are investigating the images posted on 4chan, via NBC News. “We do not believe this is a random assault,” he said. “We believe this person was targeted by a yet-to-be determined other person.”

Wilson added: “Any time we have images of this graphic nature that are posted on social media, and purport to be this crime scene, we are going to take those seriously. But we are unable to confirm whether those photographs are of this victim right now.”

Looks like David's name finally broke the news:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1062...rd-washington/

David Kalac Suspect in 4chan Murder? ‘Strangler’ Posts Photos of Dead Woman in Port Orchard, Washington

Kalac, 33, last seen in Portland, Oregon

More in Media & Society

‘Free’ – except for the data you have to hand over. (Facebook)
    Dispelling the Myth of Free Websites Would Diversify Business Models

US President Barack Obama speaks in support of Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy on Nov. 2, 2014, in Bridgeport, Connecticut. On the weekend before Election Day the president is trying to energize the Democratic base to get out and vote. (Spencer Platt/Getty Images)
    President Obama’s Grandmother ‘Born in Kenya’ Fake Articles Go Viral Again

Actors Will Smith and Jaden Smith attend the "After Earth" party at The 5th Annual Summer Of Sony at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Cancun, Mexico, on April 23, 2013. (Christopher Polk/Getty Images for Sony Pictures)
    6 Days of Darkness Confirmed by NASA, Texas Cannibal on Death Row, Ebola Doritos, Young Thug-Bill Gates Spat, Gabriel Iglesias: Your Hoaxes for the Week

A user allegedly posted photos of his dead girlfriend on the imageboard 4chan on Tuesday night, telling others on the site to check the news “in a few hours.”

UPDATE: Reports on Wednesday said David Kalac, 33, was the suspect in the murder of Amber Lynn Schraw, 30.

The photos–posted on the site’s /b/ section–show a nude woman lying on a bed, captioned: “Turns out its way harder to strangle someone do death than it looks in the movies.”

KIRO-7 in Seattle reported that police are now investigating a death in Port Orchard, which is located across the Puget Sound from Seattle.

Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Scott Wilson said that police are investigating the images posted on 4chan, via NBC News. “We do not believe this is a random assault,” he said. “We believe this person was targeted by a yet-to-be determined other person.”

Wilson added: “Any time we have images of this graphic nature that are posted on social media, and purport to be this crime scene, we are going to take those seriously. But we are unable to confirm whether those photographs are of this victim right now.”

The victim is a woman believed to be in her 30s, and she was found by a family member, the report said.

“Check the news for Port Orchard Washington in a few hours. Her son will be home from school soon. He’ll find her, then call the cops. I just wanted to share the pics before they find me. I bought a BB gun that looks realistic enough. When they come, I’ll pull it and it will be suicide by cop. I understand the doubts. Just check the f—— news. I have to lose my phone now,” the user said in the post.

As a result of the attention, some 4chan users were saying it will mark “end” of the site.

Users were reposting this: “Do you realize the [expletive]storm thats going to rain down on this website once the mainstream media and feminist jews get winds that some anon murdered this chick for our entertainment, you [expletive] have officially [expletive] this website for good.”

Officials told KIRO that her car went missing, and it was described as a 2001 Ford Focus with black wheel rims and a WA license 495-YLY.

The report didn’t give the woman’s name. The 4chan user who posted the graphic images didn’t say anything else.

On 4chan’s /b/ section, there were numerous threads about the alleged murder.

The person who posted the original thread apparently started another one showing a photo of a Washington state license while holding a knife (seen above in the photo), but it’s unclear if it’s actually him.

Some users were claiming the suspect’s name is “Ryan Mitchell,” but that seems very sketchy at this point. They also posted the alleged victim’s Facebook, named “Amber Lynn” of Port Orchard.

Story is developing…

From BNO NEWS:

http://www.bnowire.com/2014/11/05/wa...-photos-online

UPDATE 2: Police have identified the suspect as 33-year-old David Kalac. He was last seen in Portland, Oregon, just after 1 a.m. on Wednesday when Kalac led police on a high-speed police pursuit, which was terminated after he swerved into oncoming traffic. (Personal note: So much for suicide by cop, asshat!)

UPDATE: The modified lockdown for the South Kitsap School District has been lifted. “The Kitsap County Sheriff’s Department has confirmed that the suspect in the recent homicide is no longer in our state,” Superintendent Michelle Reid said, without providing other details about the suspect.

PORT ORCHARD, WASHINGTON (BNO NEWS) — Police in the U.S. state of Washington are investigating the murder of a woman whose body was discovered less than an hour after graphic photos of her body were posted online, authorities said on Wednesday. No arrests were immediately made.

The woman, who is believed to be in her early 30s, was found deceased in her house at the South Park Greens Apartments in Port Orchard at around 3:30 p.m. local time on Tuesday when her son returned home. The victim’s vehicle – a gold 2001 Ford Focus – was missing from the residence.

The discovery came soon after an anonymous user of imageboard website 4chan posted three photographs of a woman’s body, claiming to have strangled a Port Orchard woman. The photos show a naked woman – who appears to have been posed on top of a pillow in the middle of a bed – with clear ligature marks around her neck.

“Turns out its way harder to strangle someone to death than it looks like on the movies. She fought so damn hard,” the first posts said, adding in another: “Check the news for port orchard Washington in a few hours. Her son will be home from school soon. He’ll find her, then call the cops. I just wanted to share the pics before they find me.”

It was not yet clear when the woman was murdered, but filenames of the photos suggested that they were taken just after 1 a.m. on Tuesday.

The anonymous user added in his posts that he will attempt to trigger a police shooting when he is found, which prompted police to call in extra officers to the scene as a precaution. “I bought a bb gun that looks realistic enough. When they come, I’ll pull it and it will be suicide by cop,” the posting said.

Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Deputy Scott Wilson would not say whether the photos posted online are authentic, but a neighbor who saw the photos said she was convinced that they show the woman who lived at the South Park Greens Apartments. “They (the photos) are graphic and very disturbing,” Wilson said of the photos.

No arrests were immediately made and police would not comment whether the victim’s boyfriend, who lived with her, was considered a suspect or whether he had been located. “We do not believe this is a random assault. We believe that this person was targeted,” Wilson said.

As a result of the ongoing investigation, all 16 school in the South Kitsap School District were put on a modified lockdown on Wednesday morning. “Local law enforcement is actively investigating an incident in the community and the suspect is at large. School will operate as normal within the buildings and all exterior doors will remain locked,” the school district said in a note to parents.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...laying-n241806

Suspect David Kalac Leads Police on Chase After 4chan-Linked Slaying

A man wanted in the murder of a Washington woman ? who may have posted photos online of her body with details of the crime ? led police in Portland, Oregon, on a high-speed chase Wednesday. David Kalac, 33, was pulled over during a traffic stop and then suddenly roared off in the victim's 2001 gold Ford Focus. Police pursued him across a bridge and down a major road before he swerved into oncoming traffic and got away. "Kalac is believed to be armed and dangerous," police said in a statement.

[more available at above link, but it's pretty much just stuff we already know...]

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/...orchard-woman/

Seattle Times has posted a photo of David, one not from Facebook, indicating it some from the Portland Police Bureau, so apparently he has been arrested before...

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/...orchard-woman/

Seattle Times has posted a photo of David, one not from Facebook, indicating it *comes* from the Portland Police Bureau, so apparently he has been arrested before...

God. My grammar actually deserves to be strangled at this point. *sigh*

He is/was in my neck of the woods!

that guy has one of those familiar faces.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Did they catch him?

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Did they catch him?
    Not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by YayMe View Post
    Photo no longer available. Dammit, my morbid mind wanted to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

it's still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Photo no longer available. Dammit, my morbid mind wanted to see it.
    It's pretty disturbing.

Just saw on the news that they confirm her son *did* find her.

Fucked up shit. Leaving her like that, naked, and arched up all over pillows for her son to find.

What a psycho.

Thread Information