Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Champion Murdered Lindsey, Joy, & Emily Champion and Vito Riservato and tried to blame Vito

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    He was arrested today!
    http://www.wsmv.com/story/27179429/s...-4-in-trigg-co

I knew it! I called it when I first saw it on the news. Whomever that person was on Topix called that he would be arrested today. He was adopted, and that's scary that he would kill the people who raised him as their child.

Ryan's only sister was Emily. So, she couldn't have possibly posted "RIP Vito".

Quote Originally Posted by neighbor View Post
    Ryan's only sister was Emily. So, she couldn't have possibly posted "RIP Vito".
    It was rumored that Ryan was back in touch with his real mom- so maybe he had another sister. IDK. I don't guess it matters at this point because this m'fer killed his parents, his sister, and he tried to make some Mexican kid his patsy. He then killed that dude.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Authorities have charged a man with killing his parents, his sister and an acquaintance nearly a week after the four were found shot to death in southwestern Kentucky.

Kentucky State Police Sgt. Dean Patterson said Friday evening that 36-year-old Ryan Champion was charged with four counts of capital murder and one count of capital kidnapping. Patterson identified the acquaintance as Vito Riservato.

Patterson declined to discuss a possible motive and provided few details about the slayings. The victims were found at the parents' home in Cadiz.

Patterson says Champion went to a relative's house across the street after the shootings and asked the family member to contact authorities. He said the relative did not want to be identified.
    http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...-kentucky.html

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Or she could just be calling him bubba?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I looked at the fb link to girl that someone thinks is Ryan's "other" sister (not Emily, she was his legal sister since he was adopted by her parents, Lindsey and Joy). I read the girl's posts and when she refers to Ryan as her "bro", that's clearly slang, not meaning that he's her brother by birth.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Or she could just be calling him bubba?
    That's a good point. I call my BIL bubba.

This article says that Emily was his half sister.

Ryan Champion is also charged with one count of capital kidnapping. The victim is his half-sister, Emily Champion. He is being held in the Christian County Jail on $1 million bond. - See more at: http://clarksvillenow.com/local/kent....F8JH0iTt.dpuf

After the slayings, Ryan Champion wrote on his Facebook page that he “cried so much (he) dehydrated (himself) that day” and still gets weak talking about the incident. http://www.theleafchronicle.com/stor...ting/18337211/
    Lower said that she had known Riservato for more than 10 years and he wasn’t a bad person.

“He used to come downstairs all the time, and put music on,” she said. “And he and (his son) used to dance and stuff around the house.”

Dustin Buckner, 22, another one of Riservato’s roommates, noted that Riservato was the kind of person who would give anyone the shirt off his back.

Riservato’s son is currently with the child’s mother in Bardstown, the roommates said.
    Maybe a MOD can change the title of this thread since the son has now been arrested for the murders of his family.

Changed it. I am open for better wording, too! ��
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Changed it. I am open for better wording, too! ��
    I like it. ��

Sounds good to me
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

It doesn't sound like Vito was a victim of a smear campaign. Sounds like a murder for hire and then the organizer took one step further to save money.

So we have two scumbags, basically. One dead.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    It doesn't sound like Vito was a victim of a smear campaign. Sounds like a murder for hire and then the organizer took one step further to save money.

I thought so too, at first. But weren't there some rumblings in the some of the article comments that he was simply WPWT? How would anyone truly know if he was hired to kill the family for Ryan?
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I'm thinking this. Exactly

I thought so too, at first. But weren't there some rumblings in the some of the article comments that he was simply WPWT? How would anyone truly know if he was hired to kill the family for Ryan?
    I was assuming they had evidence that Ryan committed the murders and not Vito. Let me try to find it.

Ryan's being charged with all of the murders, including Vito's.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/p...tucky-26615933
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-02-2014 at 06:00 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Ehhh but then why would his own friends/family say that he was talking about someone trying to hire him for a hit? It would be one thing if they were like HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT OMG WTF but they were like well he did have this wacky idea..

Champion’s arrest has not cleared Riservato of the shootings.
    http://www.kentuckynewera.com/web/ne...8fdf0d560.html

A lot of Vito's friends believe Ryan lured Vito there with the promise of a welding job.
    http://www.wsmv.com/story/27188854/f...co-ky-shooting

yeah, he went around talking about how he was hired to do it and then showed up at the place. sounds like he did it and then was murdered for his service.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Yeah, even if he hired Vito and Vito did the killings, Ryan can still be charged with the murders as thought he had done it himself.

And if Vito did the killings, I would think they would (or have already) tested his hands for gunshot residue.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yeah I don't think Vito was innocent. He's dead so we will never get to hear his side of the story.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I know we're all dying to ask it so...Vito's forehead..what's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetleftpeg View Post
    I know we're all dying to ask it so...Vito's forehead..what's up with that?
    Looks like a birthmark to me.

I thought that, but it's not like any one I've seen before. You're probably right though. Although, on one of his pictures someone cut to the chase and asked 'Did some buss your head?' which tickled me.

Part wolfman

I just saw this post. Ryan is guilty as hell.

Hey Ryan, your not as smart as you thought you were, prick. The devil has a long hard one waiting on you....

That was a bad decision, Vito. Ryan murdered you to shut you up and to make himself the hero. (That's what I am thinking, haven't read through yet)

Godspeed, Champions

This case reminds me of the Bart Whitfield case in Texas. Bart sits on DR waiting for his other 15 minutes of shame...

https://www.tdcaa.com/node/1448
    Last edited by u2addict; 11-04-2014 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Whitfield case

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

FWIW, the latest Daily Mail article:

Brother charged with murder of his parents and his veterinarian sister in rural Kentucky ...after he named 'one of his victims' as the killer

• Police say Ryan Champion, 36, murdered his friend Vito Riservato, 22, along with his parents Lindsey and Joy Champion, 62 and 60, and his sister Emily, 31
    • He blamed the murders on Riservato and even gave a TV interview fingering his friend as the culprit, saying he 'turned the tables' on Riservato
    • Police have not offered a motive for the October 26 quadruple slayings

By MICHAEL ZENNIE
    PUBLISHED: 17:54 EST, 3 November 2014 | UPDATED: 07:09 EST, 4 November 2014

The only survivor of a Kentucky massacre last week has been charged with the murders of his parents, his veterinarian sister and a family friend. Ryan Champion had claimed to police that one of his alleged victims, his friend Vito Riservato, 22, was responsible for the horrific killings in Cadiz, Kentucky, on October 26. He was taken to a hospital for shock and police at the time said he was being treated as a witness and a crime victim.

Champion, 36, was arrested on Friday and charged with shooting dead Riservato, along with Lindsey and Joy Champion, 62 and 60, and 31-year-old Emily Champion.

Within hours after discovering the four bodies - spread across the Champions' horse farm, police named Riservato as the suspect in the murders.

Champion, after his release from the hospital, even gave an interview to local media. He told WSMV-TV that he 'was able to turn the tables' Riservato after the 22-year-old killed his family. 'He got close enough to me that I could turn the tables, and that was it. Every minute the entire thing was going on, that's all I was waiting for. I was waiting for an opportunity,' he claimed.

Police have not offered a motive for why Champion allegedly murdered four people.

He worked as a contractor in town and had recently been evicted from his apartment. Immediately after Riservato was named a suspect, his friends and family said that the young father could never have been responsible for the horrific crimes.

'Anyone who knew Vito knows he's not a killer. He was a loving father and a good friend. I don't want his name to be tarnished just because someone can't own up to what they have done, its so sad how someone has to pin it on someone who is no longer with us,' his ex-girlfriend Bekah Kuser said on Facebook.

In his TV interview, Ryan Champion claimed he was spared because the killer did not see him as a threat. He declined to elaborate further on the killings, citing the ongoing police investigation.

The Champion family was attacked after returning home from the Cadiz Church of Christ, where Lindsey Champion is an elder.

Kentucky State Police received a call about a shooting at 11.44am on October 26 and arrived on the scene to find the bodies in and around the family home.

Emily Champion was a veterinarian at Baronne Veterinary Clinic in Sunset, Louisiana. She had been visiting her parents in Kentucky during time off after getting a new job. She graduated from Auburn University's college of veterinary medicine in 2008 and practiced at Delta Downs racetrack in Vinton, Louisiana.

Joy Champion was a retired teacher who taught for 30 years at schools in Trigg County.

The Champions' home in Cadiz is located about 40 miles northwest of Clarksville, Tennessee. Nearly everyone in the small town of Cadiz, population 2,400 knew the Champion family. They say they are devastated by the murders. Flags at the school where Mrs Champion taught flew at half staff on Monday.

Funerals for the three Champions were held in the high school gymnasium. More than 350 people turned out to pay their respects.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ms-killer.html

A day after the shootings, Ryan Champion told CBS affiliate WTVF that Riservato was responsible for the attack. He told the station Riservato, who he described as "a new person to all of us," tied him and his sister up and held them at gunpoint.

Champion said his parents returned home during the attack, and that he was the sole survivor.

Champion wasn't named a suspect in the killings until Friday, when he was arrested and charged.

Kentucky State Police Trooper Jay Thomas told 48 Hours' Crimesider on Tuesday that he can't comment on what led authorities to arrest Champion, citing an ongoing investigation. He did say, however, that Riservato is still a suspect in the case, despite him being deceased.

Thomas says the investigation revealed Riservato "briefly met" the Champion family in the days prior to the murders.

"We know he was at the residence sometime that week before the incident occurred," Thomas says.

There are conflicting reports as to how long Riservato and Ryan Champion knew each other, but a woman named Ann Plotkin, who says she is a longtime friend of Ryan, told WSM-TV she introduced the two several weeks ago. She says Ryan Champion and Riservato had been working together on a tiling job in the days leading up to the shooting.

Riservato's roommates, however, reportedly told the station Riservato had been friends with Ryan Champion for years and said they believe Riservato is being framed.

Ariel Lower, one of Riservato's roommates, reportedly said someone had approached Riservato about killing someone for an "extreme" amount of money a week before the shooting. Authorities wound not comment on this.

Ryan Champion's next court date is scheduled for Nov. 13.http://www.cbsnews.com/news/question...t-left-4-dead/

Thread Information