Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Madison Benton (20) committed suicide by gunshot

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Welp, they took their sweet add time updating
    I know right?!

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I wonder if the delay was because maybe there were other people around when she shot herself.....and maybe the police were investigating to make sure it wasn't a murder?
    But wouldn't the cause of death have said gunshot wound to the head, and the manner be undetermined (until they could rule it suicide or murder)?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    There was a shit ton of drama on her page too. Evidently she hasn't been making the best decisions in awhile:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Accountability and responsibility are two things every parent should teach their children. Either she didn't get the lesson, or she didn't heed it. Sad, sure, but you have to live with the consequences of your actions. Now those beautiful blue eyes will no longer shine, or be seen by anyone. So sad.

I wonder what was so bad that she had to kill herself over? Withdrawals? Boys? What her peers thought?

Permanent solutions to temporary problems. So sad.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    There was a shit ton of drama on her page too. Evidently she hasn't been making the best decisions in awhile:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Accountability and responsibility are two things every parent should teach their children. Either she didn't get the lesson, or she didn't heed it. Sad, sure, but you have to live with the consequences of your actions. Now those beautiful blue eyes will no longer shine, or be seen by anyone. So sad.

I wonder what was so bad that she had to kill herself over? Withdrawals? Boys? What her peers thought?

Permanent solutions to temporary problems. So sad.
    Well. She had a post about finding her Dad that she never met and posting pictures of him with another Daughter he had. My guess is that this poor girl was pretty damaged and had abandonment issues that were never addressed. Turned to drugs to kill the pain when she really needed therapy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well. She had a post about finding her Dad that she never met and posting pictures of him with another Daughter he had. My guess is that this poor girl was pretty damaged and had abandonment issues that were never addressed. Turned to drugs to kill the pain when she really needed therapy.
    Self medication works for a short while, then, your a full blown addict, which sucks. You have to do what you have to do though.

So sad, I really feel her pain. Too bad she couldn't hold on a bit longer. When it gets dark, it's hard to find the light again, even when the switch is right in front of you.

Godspeed, Madison

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I wonder if the delay was because maybe there were other people around when she shot herself.....and maybe the police were investigating to make sure it wasn't a murder?

I was one of her friends.. From what I've gathered from people who were around her right before it happened, alot of foul play. Her boyfriend at the time told her to shoot herself.

Thread Information