Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Four dead babies found in Canadian storage locker

Four dead babies found in Canadian storage locker

THE bodies of four babies have been discovered in a storage locker in the western Canadian city of Winnipeg, police said.
    An autopsy was underway and police said they are ?speaking with a number of individuals? as part of their investigation into the gruesome discovery.
    ?It?s too early to say what has transpired,? Constable Eric Hofley told a press conference on Tuesday, describing the discovery as ?disturbing? and ?tragic beyond belief.?
    He said he was unaware of any missing infants in the city.
    Even if it was not a case of foul play, he added, ?You?re not allowed to store human remains in a storage locker.?
    Local media said an employee at the storage facility made the discovery on Monday afternoon, after tracing a foul smell emanating from the tiny corpses.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...-1227098049214

Arrest made, and they now say there are six dead babies.

Winnipeg police have charged a 40-year-old woman after the remains of 6 babies were found inside a storage locker.

Andrea Giesbrecht, who is also known as Andrea Naworynski, is charged with six counts of concealing the body of a child.

Police will hold a news conference starting at 11 a.m. CT on the matter.

Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
    Police initially said they believed there were three or four bodies found in various states of decomposition, but they have now increased that to six.

Autopsies were planned on the remains to determine the cause of death and their ages, police said.

The U-Haul employees had gone in to clean out the locker because rental payments had not been made.

Police spokesman Const. Eric Hofley said Tuesday that members of the police service's child abuse unit are investigating, and depending on where that leads, members of the homicide unit could join in.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...bies-1.2808545

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

is this a new trend - popping out babies so you can kill them? also, everyone knows you should keep up on your storage fees if you are hiding bodies in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Well I hope there was something in the fine print about not being allowed to store human remains in the storage lockers, otherwise this should be a non issue.

Sarcasm.

Where else are you supposed to store dead babies?
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Quote Originally Posted by Karalicious View Post
    Where else are you supposed to store dead babies?
    Well, cemeteries used to be the best option.

Godspeed, little angels
    Last edited by u2addict; 10-23-2014 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Angels

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

She has a gambling problem. Plus, she's a thief and con.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...nior-1.2809359

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Is it just me, or does she look like Aileen Wuornos ??? That was the first thought that popped into my head, right along with "what a fucking bitch".
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Ok so what does being a thief and a con have to do with a collection of dead babies?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Is it just me, or does she look like Aileen Wuornos ??? That was the first thought that popped into my head, right along with "what a fucking bitch".
    I think it's that "rode hard and put up wet" look!

Quote Originally Posted by Elliss View Post
    Ok so what does being a thief and a con have to do with a collection of dead babies?
    I thought the same thing...ok she's a fucking scam artist...get on with the juicy stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    is this a new trend - popping out babies so you can kill them? also, everyone knows you should keep up on your storage fees if you are hiding bodies in them.
    I need to learn how to rep from the mobile website. Why wouldn't she pay the storage bills!?

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I need to learn how to rep from the mobile website. Why wouldn't she pay the storage bills!?
    I don't think you can rep on mobile. And if she was a thief and con wit ha gambling problem maybe she was finally too broke to pay? Ugh, how gross. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    This gives you regular site on a phone: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/forum.php?styleid=1

RonNYC gave me this link info - thanks Ron!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Ty Nestle!

This article says she already has two sons.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...case-1.2810959

And this is about her court appearance before the crown.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...ance-1.2810310

This is bizarre. Normally there's all kinds of speculation from friends and family about was she pregnant, when was she pregnant, etc. The info about how she relates to this is strangely absent. Maybe that's just Canada, eh?

http://metronews.ca/news/winnipeg/11...-cbc-manitoba/

Solicitor : She's in bewilderment

Police have charged a woman who was renting a storage locker where the remains of six babies were found, but they say it could be months before they know who the infants were or how they died.

Andrea Giesbrecht, 40, was arrested outside her home in north Winnipeg. Const. Eric Hofley said Giesbrecht, who has also used the name Andrea Naworynski, faces six charges of concealing a body and one charge of breaching probation.

Court documents show the charges date from between March 7 of this year to Oct. 20.

But Hofley said it will take an extensive forensic investigation to determine how long the bodies were in the locker and if Giesbrecht is related to the dead infants.

The state of the remains discovered Monday was such that police were initially unable to determine how many babies were in the locker. Their ages are still unknown, but they are believed to have been newborns, he said.

?The forensics that are going to be involved in this investigation, they?re numerous,? Hofley said Wednesday. ?It will be a long time before we?re able to answer these questions ? if at all.?

There are no homicide charges right now and police aren?t interviewing any other suspects, he said.

?Nothing is ruled out until all the information has been gathered and processed,? Hofley said. ?But, at this point, this is what is known and these are the charges that are appropriate at this time.?

Greg Brodsky, Giesbrecht?s lawyer, said he had seen a preliminary outline of the charges and met with his client.

?She?s in bewilderment,? he said. ?But I can?t talk to you about what she said to me because that would be a breach of solicitor-client privilege.?

Giesbrecht was initially arrested on murder charges, but those weren?t the charges that were filed with the court, Brodsky said. That indicates the autopsy and forensic investigation isn?t complete yet, he said.

?The forensic examination is really important,? Brodsky said. ?There has to be an autopsy conducted and more investigation done in order to determine where this case is going.?

The breach of probation charge laid by police relates to two charges for fraud over $5,000 that were laid against Giesbrecht in 2012. She was sentenced to probation on those charges last month, Brodsky said.

She will be applying for bail and a date for that hearing is expected to be set Thursday, he added.

10 Feb2015
    Police Search Application Reveals Details Of Baby/Storage Locker Case

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/wi...storage-locker

A police application for a search warrant has revealed grisly details of how the remains of six infants were discovered at a Winnipeg storage locker last fall.

The application ? contained in court documents and written by a police child abuse unit investigator ? states officers were called to the west-end operation on Oct. 20 when employees discovered suspected human remains in a locker.

The unit was rented to a woman who owed more than $276 in unpaid rent.

A worker told police he discovered ?squishy? and ?smelly? items inside garbage bags which had been stuffed into duffel bags and placed in plastic containers.

A police officer later told supervisors that he found what appeared to be a baby in a container before forensic investigators were called in on a warrant and discovered other infants in various states of decomposition.

Police also seized soiled clothing, rags and towels, along with various bags, purses and containers.

Awful. hoping they were stillborn but I doubt it. What is with the women not paying their rent or not paying their storage fees. I would think if I was hiding children in a fridge or storage my first priority would be paying! Bet she gets abuse of a corpse only. Sigh

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Woman guilty of disposing 6 infants in storage locker
    Woman found guilty of concealing infant remains

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/woman-g...cker-1.3271718

WINNIPEG -- A judge has determined that a woman secretly delivered six babies at or near full term and stashed their remains in a U-Haul storage locker.
    Provincial court Judge Murray Thompson convicted Andrea Giesbrecht on six counts of concealing the body of a dead child. Each carries a maximum two years in jail.
    He said the infants were likely to have been born alive but, because they were badly decomposed, medical experts could not determine how they died.

"All of her actions lead to one conclusion: that Giesbrecht was aware that these children were likely to have been born alive and she wished to conceal the fact of their birth," Thompson said Monday in his decision, which was live-streamed from the Winnipeg courthouse by the media.
    "The evidence leaves no doubt that she concealed her pregnancies and the resulting delivery of each of the six children."
    The judge allowed Giesbrecht to remain free on bail. A sentencing hearing is to be set later. Each count carries a maximum two years in jail.

"She's happy that the case is finally coming to a conclusion," defence lawyer Greg Brodsky said outside court. "She's not happy with the ... conclusion but she's happy that it's coming to an end."
    He said he will wait until sentencing to decide whether to appeal.
    Giesbrecht was arrested in October 2014 after she defaulted on paying rent for the storage locker. Staff, who were to auction off its contents, opened a plastic bin and noticed a strange smell.
    Police were called and discovered the remains in garbage bags and other containers inside the locker.

Giesbrecht was not charged with killing the children.
    One baby had been put in a pail under concrete, while another was covered in a white powder that slowed decomposition but dried out the body and left it rock hard.
    A third infant was little more than a pile of bones wrapped in a towel.
    The judge said police, who could not compel Giesbrecht to supply a DNA sample, retrieved a sanitary napkin from her bedroom with a search warrant. Tests showed she was the mother of the six children -- five boys and one girl. Witnesses testified she hadn't told anyone about the pregnancies.
    Thompson noted that Giesbrecht knew about being pregnant and delivering babies. She had her two children in hospital. She also had 10 legal abortions.

The judge noted there were no medical records of the pregnancies relating to the charges.
    "It is clear not only that Giesbrecht concealed each of these six pregnancies, but her actions of secrecy and concealment after each child was delivered are only consistent with an intention to conceal the fact that she was delivered of each of these children."

The Crown had argued that towels, blankets and other household items stored with the remains showed that the infants were probably born at Giesbrecht's home before they were taken to the storage locker.
    The defence didn't call any witnesses during the trial. Brodsky argued that his client kept the bodies in the storage locker to save them, not dispose of them.
    The judge didn't believe that.
    Thompson said by not paying the locker rent, Giesbrecht did the opposite of saving the bodies. He added that she rented the locker with her maiden name and with an incorrect address.

So, 2 live children, 6 dead children, and 10 abortions? Isn't birth control free in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    So, 2 live children, 6 dead children, and 10 abortions? Isn't birth control free in Canada?
    This woman is a machine!

The judge said police, who could not compel Giesbrecht to supply a DNA sample, retrieved a sanitary napkin from her bedroom with a search warrant.

It's a shame. All these women that try so hard to have babies, and can't......then you have this woman. She's a baby machine.

Condoms Are if you go to the public health nurse, but anything else you gave to pay for. Except for aboriginals with treaty rights, I believe all their prescriptions are covered
    Last edited by missbad; 02-08-2017 at 02:13 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

It's a shame. All these women that try so hard to have babies, and can't......then you have this woman. She's a baby machine.
    That's because Mother Nature has the sickest sense of humor of them all.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information