Thread: Connor Trapatsos (17) was found dead more than a month after being reported missing

Connor Trapatsos (17) was found dead more than a month after being reported missing

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...ported_missing

New surveillance video has provided leads regarding the whereabouts of an Albany college student who went missing last week.

State university police say the video shows Connor Trapatsos, 17, of Fairport, leaving his dorm last Wednesday morning and walking on State Street. Additional footage shows Trapatsos boarding a bus at Crossgates Commons, a nearby shopping plaza, around 11 a.m. on Wednesday to head back into the city, according to Aran Mull, deputy chief of NYS University Police at Albany.

"We have had plenty of leads from the community," said Mull. "We are trying to follow the bread crumbs to see where he may have went from there."

Police say the College of Saint Rose freshman left his cellphone, keys and wallet in his room, but was carrying cash. Mull said there is no evidence of foul play but "the fact that he has been gone so long is worrying us."

Trapatsos was last seen wearing a "Pilot 21" hoodie, blue shorts, and blue sneakers, and was carrying a backpack.

Anyone with information is encouraged to call NYS University Police at Albany at 518-442-3130.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...dent/17655351/

From the video, I think his parents think he ran away. It sounds like it. He's only 17 and he's already in his first year of college. I guess 17 is not that young for college tho. IDK.

Here's a long article and a video with the parents. I feel terrible for them.
    http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...#photo-7034603

Here's the last photo of him

"[He] left the Saint Rose campus wearing a white T-shirt, black hooded sweatshirt with the words 'Pilot 21' on the back, blue shorts, blue Nike running shoes and carrying a dark colored backpack. Connor left his prescription medication behind as well and may require medical attention."

Originally from Fairport, N.Y., Trapatsos was described as an introvert who takes medication for anxiety.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/...#ixzz3Gy37mCXz

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    He's only 17 and he's already in his first year of college. I guess 17 is not that young for college tho. IDK.
    Since my bday is at the end of the year I graduated HS and was 17 for my first 3 months of college, so I assume that's probably the case here ;)

He's gone.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3626591.shtml

News10NBC has learned the body of a missing Fairport college student has been found near the Hudson River in Albany. The information was confirmed by Coeymans Police Department Chief P.J. McKenna.

Connor Trapatsos of Fairport went missing from The College of Saint Rose in Albany on October 15.

Rebecca Fath will have the latest on this developing story tonight on News10NBC at 5.

The College of Saint Rose has issued a statement:

"Our prayers are with Connor's parents, his siblings and other family and friends in Fairport, New York, and with our own community as we mourn Connor. Every member of the Saint Rose community is a part of our extended family, and at times of loss we put our hearts, minds, and spirit into supporting each other.

"We are stronger together than we are alone. Counselors will be available to support our students, faculty, staff and administrators as they cope with their own grief. This is a most difficult time for the Trapatsos family and the entire College of Saint Rose community."

From an additional story:

http://www.news10.com/story/27440842...t-rose-student

Trapatsos, 17, was last seen by his peers leaving his dorm at Brubacher Hall on the Saint Rose campus at 10 a.m. October 15. There was no word as to where he was going or why.

Chief PJ McKenna says no foul play is suspected in Trapatsos' death. However, the autopsy did show that he had broken legs, a broken pelvis, and a broken left arm-all consistent with a fall. The Chief of Police says the autopsy report puts his date of death on October 15.

Dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Consistent with a fall from where? 20 feet? After being struck by a vehicle? Jumping off a bridge? Because those are the 3 choices I'm coming up with for those injuries.

A new one for the smiley face murder conspiracy theory..

Thread Information