Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dustin Boeck (30) was found dead in a wooded area

Dustin Boeck (30) was found dead in a wooded area

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014..._a_wooded_area

The Lafayette County Sheriff's Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of a 30-year-old South Wayne, WI man.

Dustin Boeck was last seen Friday, October 3 leaving a residence in the Village of South Wayne around 10:00 p.m.

It should be noted, Boeck is not the subject of any criminal investigation, he is being sought concerning a check of his welfare.

Anyone with information on Boeck is asked to contact the sheriff's office at 608-776-4870.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/26750228/2...outh-wayne-man

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He's a real peach. I suspect someone took him out. And am I the only one who looks at this picture and sees a pervert holding a terrified child?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

i hope someone took him out.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

From an email -

I am inquiring about the posting for Dustin Boeck missing, I thought this site was people that are deceased he has not been determined deceased and the comments that are made towards it are so untrue just because a person looks different doesn’t make them bad . If nothing else he loved his kid very much and would never hurt him. I would appreciate if you could remove his pics and the comments made Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    From an email -

I am inquiring about the posting for Dustin Boeck missing, I thought this site was people that are deceased he has not been determined deceased and the comments that are made towards it are so untrue just because a person looks different doesn’t make them bad . If nothing else he loved his kid very much and would never hurt him. I would appreciate if you could remove his pics and the comments made Thank you very much
    Anyone who tattoos themselves with "white pride" deserves to have shitty comments made about their pictures.

I feel like a bit of a dick because they were very nice in their email, but he also seemed like a dick. And all the info was taken from his own FB. I replied and said if they had any updates I would post.

I feel like a bit of a dick because they were very nice in their email, but he also seemed like a dick. And all the info was taken from his own FB. I replied and said if they had any updates I would post.
    They did seem very polite and asked nicely. If they know him then it must be awful for them (because he's missing not because they know him!). I agree that he does seem like a dick though

I'm sorry if my comment upset them. They didn't do anything wrong so I apologize to them. For all I know he's a great guy.

But if that's the case, it's a poor portrayal of himself on FB. That's of his own doing. If you want people to think you're a bang up guy, posting a picture of "White Pride" on your forearms in HUGE lettering isn't the way you do it. To me it clearly shows that he's a skinhead. And has been to jail (also from his FB). Gee. Why would I ever think he's been killed? So for that reason. I stick to my assumption. Nobody told them to come here and read what I've posted. They can click the little red "X".

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    Anyone who tattoos themselves with "white pride" deserves to have shitty comments made about their pictures.

the reason for my comment stands.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    What a shitty tattoo! It took me a minute to make out the word white.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    What a shitty tattoo! It took me a minute to make out the word white.
    i agree. it looks like whipe like the way stewie griffin would say it.

Another email

And just to let you know the child was eating a bowl of apples at the same time that pic was taken, and the apples were sour , it is too bad in this world we have to judge people without even known him his family doesn’t agree with some of his choices he has made but he has a good heart and they still love him. We also don’t believe what he has on his arms but as he has said he has made some bad choices in life, that doesn’t give anyone the right to do him in if that is the case , I don’t mean to be nasty , but people shouldn’t be so judge mental as to some ones looks. Myself I try not to judge on looks but what is inside of them. How would people like it if someone they loved was judged and outcast by their looks. Just say’in

Another email

And just to let you know the child was eating a bowl of apples at the same time that pic was taken, and the apples were sour , it is too bad in this world we have to judge people without even known him his family doesn’t agree with some of his choices he has made but he has a good heart and they still love him. We also don’t believe what he has on his arms but as he has said he has made some bad choices in life, that doesn’t give anyone the right to do him in if that is the case , I don’t mean to be nasty , but people shouldn’t be so judge mental as to some ones looks. Myself I try not to judge on looks but what is inside of them. How would people like it if someone they loved was judged and outcast by their looks. Just say’in
    I totally get what they are saying and I agree with it...except when someone tattoos "white pride" on themselves. What is the point in having something like that in such huge writing in such a prominent place if you don't want people seeing it, commenting on it and judging you by it? Maybe that's why he had it done in such a terrible font. I looked at the picture three times before I realised what his tattoo even said.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Dustin? That you?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I totally get what they are saying and I agree with it...except when someone tattoos "white pride" on themselves. What is the point in having something like that in such huge writing in such a prominent place if you don't want people seeing it, commenting on it and judging you by it? Maybe that's why he had it done in such a terrible font. I looked at the picture three times before I realised what his tattoo even said.
    THIS

And if he doesn't stand by that belief anymore, then why the hell is it prominently displayed with "Pride" on his facebook still? I call bullshit that he considered it a "bad choice" when you can clearly delete photos.

As for being judgmental, TOTALLY judging their grammar. "Just say'in".

He's dead and his personal FB is gone. From the Find Dustin FB page -

We wanted to update everyone who has shown support and kept Dustin and our family in their prayers, Dustin's earthy remains were found this morning.Thank you to everyone who has given support and sent prayers, we will be forever grateful. Dustin's family is grieving at this time and ask that we be given privacy.

The Lafayette County Sheriff's Office was notified Monday morning of human remains found in a wooded area next to a farm field on River Bend Road.

The person operating farm equipment in the field discovered the body. Sheriff's detectives and the Lafayette County Coroner responded to the scene to investigate.

In early October, Dustin Boeck (30), of South Wayne, had gone missing. His vehicle was found along River Bend Road, approximately one mile from where the body was found. Over the past few weeks, law enforcement efforts to locate Boeck included the use of a remote control flying drone, equipped with high resolution camera, Madison Police dogs, Dane County Sheriff's Dive Team, and a WI DNR boat were all utilized in searches.

The body found Monday appears to be that of Mr. Boeck. An autopsy will be performed. The investigation into this death continues.

http://www.wkow.com/story/27347793/b...of-missing-man

Here's a little more information to add to Olivia's article post above

No evidence at the scene suggested foul play, but it has not been ruled out, Pedley said. "We're going to rely on autopsy and toxicology results to help us be sure" it's not foul play, he added.

Boeck was last seen in South Wayne around 10 p.m. on Oct. 3, Pedley said. But sheriff's deputies had been looking for him earlier that day after a person called the sheriff's office to report that a man acting in a "mentally diminished manner" arrived at his residence and asked if he could hide his vehicle there because he needed to hide from police, Pedley said. After arriving on the scene, sheriff's deputies found Boeck's car hung up on a culvert in a ditch on River Bend Road but they could not locate Boeck, Pedley added. His car was impounded.

The search for Boeck intensified after he was reported missing on Oct. 5, Pedley said. Boats and the dive team were used because one of Boeck's acquaintances said he was hanging out by the Pecatonica River. The drone was used because another person said Boeck was hiding from police in a corn field. Boeck is wanted on a probation hold, Pedley said.

The body was found by someone operating farm equipment who spotted the body in a grove of trees near a farm field along the 6000 block of River Bend Road, Pedley said.

Read more: http://host.madison.com/news/local/c...#ixzz3IkwTj8W7

Suicide? Either way, he was hiding from police. What a sweetie pie. I feel bad for his Family, but I can't say that I didn't see a short life expectancy with him.

And his tattoo was still shitty.

Another email

There were no comments made about his eye color or jaw structure. Those are looks. He adopted an image when he tatooed "white pride" on his body, and will pay a lifelong price for that. Deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    There were no comments made about his eye color or jaw structure. Those are looks. He adopted an image when he tatooed "white pride" on his body, and will pay a lifelong price for that. Deal with it.
    and he double downed on it by shaving his head and walking around shirtless. he pretty much did everything in his power to look like a neo-nazi fuck. probably had a big black truck with stupid skull window decals that hen went around blaring korn and system of the down in.

(obviously i'm projecting my issues with the people in this town here)

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    and he double downed on it by shaving his head and walking around shirtless. he pretty much did everything in his power to look like a neo-nazi fuck. probably had a big black truck with stupid skull window decals that hen went around blaring korn and system of the down in.

(obviously i'm projecting my issues with the people in this town here)
    It's understandable. I'd be annoyed by it too. At least you're taking it out on the type of people that thrive on hate. As it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    THIS

And if he doesn't stand by that belief anymore, then why the hell is it prominently displayed with "Pride" on his facebook still? I call bullshit that he considered it a "bad choice" when you can clearly delete photos.

As for being judgmental, TOTALLY judging their grammar. "Just say'in".
    I think your views make you a racist also. People do change, he was 30 and those tattoos could have been from 15 years ago. Also, but judging people solely on appearance... pervert does not come from a tattoo saying white pride, that you are also prejudice. I don't care what it says on his skin, his facebook, etc. If he was a person of those views, I could have been his target many times over for many different things - but I don't wish him dead, and I don't troll forums acting like a jerk. I would never have allowed you around my daughter - probably because of the way you might seem to appear in your photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludawyn View Post
    I think your views make you a racist also. People do change, he was 30 and those tattoos could have been from 15 years ago. Also, but judging people solely on appearance... pervert does not come from a tattoo saying white pride, that you are also prejudice. I don't care what it says on his skin, his facebook, etc. If he was a person of those views, I could have been his target many times over for many different things - but I don't wish him dead, and I don't troll forums acting like a jerk. I would never have allowed you around my daughter - probably because of the way you might seem to appear in your photo.
    1. You need to look up the definition of "Racist" because you clearly have no clue as to its meaning.
    2. You came HERE. I didn't go to you. If you didn't like what was said, you didn't have to respond or keep reading. Trolls actively seek people out to harass them. Another definition you should probably look up.
    3. Where did I WISH him dead? I said that I thought he was probably dead. And lo and behold.... I was right.
    4. If he got the tattoos long ago and didn't adhere to "White Pride" then why did he make the picture his profile pic 10 months ago?

You clearly don't have decent reading comprehension skills and you are clearly close with this person. Perhaps you should be directing your energy toward grieving with family and friends instead of trying to pick a fight with a stranger.... Poorly so.

For the record, I have zero interest in babysitting your daughter so no loss of love there when it comes to me watching her

Quote Originally Posted by Ludawyn View Post
    Um what?!? Boston never said she wished him dead. Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information