Thread: Kevin Davis (18) beat his mother to death with a hammer before having sex with her dead body

Kevin Davis (18) beat his mother to death with a hammer before having sex with her dead body

Prosecutors played a shocking recording of Kevin Davis as he admitted to police detectives that he killed his mother.

This started day one of the punishment phase, this after he pled guilty to murder just as his trial was getting underway on Monday.

Davis admitted to killing his mother, Kimberly Hill, on March 27th inside her Corpus Christi apartment.

He was found at a residence on County Road 61 after he knocked on the door of a random residence, telling the person there that he needed help because he had just killed someone.

In the recorded interview with homicide detectives following his arrest, he tells in frighteningly calm detail, the manner of how he killed his mother.

He says how he tried to strangle her with the power cord of a video game console, but she was still screaming. He then quickly gets a hammer and strikes her several times in the back of the head.

Davis then tells investigators he put his hand inside her open head wound to move around her brain to ensure she was dead.

Davis says he wasn't done with his mother yet, and what he admits next is beyond decription.

He tells investigators in calm detail, that he had sexual intercourse with his dead mother. Officers ask him if that was his first time, Davis admits that was his first time and deadpans, "guess I lost my virginity to a dead corpse".

Update: On Wednesday afternoon the jury handed down a sentence of life in prison, the harshest sentence available per instructions.

http://www.kztv10.com/news/admitted-...ng-his-mother/

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    He looks nuts. He also looks just like an ex friend of mines son. I fully expect him to shoot up a mall, or kill his Mom one day.

RIP Kimberly Hill

The story is horrible, but the part that made me what to vomit was the part where he stuck his hand in her open head wound to mess with her brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    The story is horrible, but the part that made me what to vomit was the part where he stuck his hand in her open head wound to mess with her brain.
    I totally said "Eew" out loud to that part. So wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    When said he lost his virginity to a corpse....ewww! I didn't know about the brains part.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Yeah. That part made me want to puke too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information