Thread: Police say boyfriend abused 3-year-old boy, warrant issued.

Police say boyfriend abused 3-year-old boy, warrant issued.

UGH, poor kid! The douche blamed the puppy...

Mom's facebook (with more pics and info): https://www.facebook.com/christi.elliott.5

Video at link (I dont know how to embed): http://www.wdrb.com/story/26795767/p...KdjZM.facebook

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Louisville Metro Police say they have issued a warrant for a Portland man after a 3-year-old boy sustained bruises and injuries.

Christi Elliott, the child's mom has been crying a lot over what happened. Elliott says it's been an emotional week after her 3-year-old son had bruises on his head, face, ear and neck and other parts of his body.

Elliot says she left her Portland home for a couple of hours on Sunday morning to go do laundry. Her boyfriend, Steven Wright, was taking care of her son Cain. When she got home, Cain was sleeping and when he woke up, she saw his injuries.

"I asked him what happened and he told me that Steven had done it and did like this and beat him up," Elliott said. "So, I asked Steven what happened and I told him I'm taking him to the hospital because I want to have him checked out."

Elliott says now ex-boyfriend Steven Wright told her his 8-week-old puppy hurt Cain, but she doesn't believe that.

Louisville Metro Police say there's a warrant out for Wright for child abuse and wanton endangerment.

Elliott is seeking comfort from her family.
    "It's extremely hard for them," she said. "They're so close to me and him and all of my friends, everybody. The whole family, it's been hard on everybody."

Cain was hospitalized for his injuries, but was released on Monday. His bruises are now fading, but Elliott says he's not the same child anymore.

He's having a hard time falling asleep and he's acting out. She says she's now getting support from people across the nation.

Elliott says there's a reason she shared Cain's pictures on Facebook, "Hoping that he would know, somebody would show him... he would know and he needs to turn himself in."

Elliott says she has set up a PO Box for people to send cards and well wishes to Cain.

Anyone with information on Wright is asked to call 574-LMPD.

Copyright 2014 WDRB News. All rights reserved.

I hope this is posted in the right place - never started a thread before. UGH I hope they find this asshole!

It's nice to finally see a mother stand up for her child in one of these articles. This poor baby was beaten pretty bad. Hope they catch the pos soon but not until somebody beats the shit out of him.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Find him? Fuck that. I hope they beat the everloving holy fuck out of him. Look at that poor kid! His neck is swollen, his ear is even bruised to shit.

Time to tie old Steven to the bumper and drag his ass a few miles. What a fucking piece of shit.

Steven, fuck you. You are a worthless piece of inhuman shit. There's no justification for what you did. None. And to add to your douchebaggery you blame it on a puppy? I hope you get the assbeating of your life every day in prison. Fuck you.

I hope that one day this little guy can come to terms with what happened, and that he can have at least a chance at a normal life. Poor Cain. They better find this motherfucker, and soon. He'd pray for the police to take him if I found his ass first. Goddamnit, I was in a good mood, too.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I would kill a bitch. I'd grab kv, and we'd fuck shit up.

That poor kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

The puppy that the douche tried to blame:

He turned himself in, anyways.
    Probably realized he'd be safer in jail.

Looking at his FB, I saw a pic of him and I'm guessing the now ex-girlfriend and her son. The photo got 112 shares so far so I'm betting people are passing it around like crazy, letting everyone know he's a lousy piece of shit!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The poor kids knee picture is awful. It looks like douche bag tossed him around and threw some adult punches to this poor boy. The child is lucky to be alive with such a severe beating.

is it just me, or does that 3 year old have an exceptionally hairy leg?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Looking at his FB, I saw a pic of him and I'm guessing the now ex-girlfriend and her son. The photo got 112 shares so far so I'm betting people are passing it around like crazy, letting everyone know he's a lousy piece of shit!
    Yep. Like crazy. It was going around western Sydney pages last night. 9 out 10 people abused the mother for not reporting him & demanded someone have the guts to post his address so they could hunt him down & flog the shit out of him.

All they had to do was click on the link or read 2 posts back but naaahhhh.

Lucky for him most people are too dumb to make good on their death threats (mostly because they can't even figure out which hemisphere he's in from the "subtle" clues available to them)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...17046805057645

ETA (fixed link) & also discovered that the posts are from all over Australia now. I'd put off any down under backpacking adventures for a bit if I was Mr Steven Wright
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-16-2014 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    is it just me, or does that 3 year old have an exceptionally hairy leg?
    Remember - everything is relative

So after my little google search for comparison

http://legacy.barstoolsports.com/_im...4b_671181c.jpg

I'm going to say "No".

Thread Information