Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Teresa Jarding (49), her husband Milan Lekich (51) and her mother Nena Metoyer (68) all died under suspicious circumstances

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Hold the phone. QUEENA AND I AGREE ON THIS! lol.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Teresa killed them both. She married the guy in March of last year and then he goes missing? Do we know if there was life insurance on him that she could benefit from? Perhaps Mom found out that Teresa murdered him and she had to get rid of her too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I still don't see what her motive or gain would be, especially if she killed herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Teresa killed them both. She married the guy in March of last year and then he goes missing? Do we know if there was life insurance on him that she could benefit from? Perhaps Mom found out that Teresa murdered him and she had to get rid of her too?
    You and I agree on a lot of things. Well except believing the police. However now, I think we can agree that some, not all, police are nothing more than thugs with a badge. Too far? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I still don't see what her motive or gain would be, especially if she killed herself.
    She killed herself after Milan's family started investigating his disappearance. She also stole $100k from her ex, well, not stole, but took it out of their joint account while leaving him.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

He went missing right after they got married? Yeah that's super suspicious. I also think she killed them both.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    While I don't know that I doubt that she killed them both, I agree with this. What a fucking waste of time if she was just gonna off herself. Did she just thinking that she could kill 2 people and no one would notice?

Shit is whack.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

So I wonder who she told that she was going to overdose. Because for the police to do a check and find her on deaths door is very convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    So I wonder who she told that she was going to overdose. Because for the police to do a check and find her on deaths door is very convenient.
    It took me forever to unwrap this story for my brain.

The man's body was found in his Chicago home. Teresa and her mom's body was found 75 miles away in Indiana- in Teresa's home.

Milan Lekich's body was found Oct. 5 wrapped in plastic and a blanket inside his garage in the Hegewisch neighborhood on Chicago's South Side.
    The second body, that of a woman, was found inside Jarding's Fowler, Ind., home on October 11.
    http://7online.com/news/teresa-jardi...found-/352252/

From a few articles, it seems like the police went by Teresa's house to talk to her about Milan, but she would not answer the door. It wasn't until a relative seen her through the window that they busted down the door.
    Jarding’s children asked police to check on their mother and grandmother Wednesday evening, but police didn’t see anything out of place and no one answered the door, Rice said. Later that night, the children met officers at the house and the ailing mother was seen sitting in the dark in a recliner, so police forced open the door.
    http://wane.com/2014/09/27/woman-mis...in-nw-indiana/

A check of Benton County property records that Jarding purchased the two-story house on Oct. 8, 2013, and paid $60,000 for it.
    http://www.indystar.com/story/news/c...nity/17242191/

It sounds like Teresa was a con. She wiped her ex's account out (actually, she married Milan before her divorce to the ex was even finalized) She probably wiped out Milan's accounts before she killed him, and she most likely did the same to her mom.
    Milan worked at the Ford plant. I'm sure he had a small nest egg saved. When the cops and relatives started knocking on her door- she knew they found her and her time was up.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    It took me forever to unwrap this story for my brain.

The man's body was found in his Chicago home. Teresa and her mom's body was found 75 miles away in Indiana- in Teresa's home.

http://7online.com/news/teresa-jardi...found-/352252/

From a few articles, it seems like the police went by Teresa's house to talk to her about Milan, but she would not answer the door. It wasn't until a relative seen her through the window that they busted down the door.
    http://wane.com/2014/09/27/woman-mis...in-nw-indiana/

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/c...nity/17242191/

It sounds like Teresa was a con. She wiped her ex's account out (actually, she married Milan before her divorce to the ex was even finalized) She probably wiped out Milan's accounts before she killed him, and she most likely did the same to her mom.
    Milan worked at the Ford plant. I'm sure he had a small nest egg saved. When the cops and relatives started knocking on her door- she knew they found her and her time was up.
    This is what I'm saying!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    You and I agree on a lot of things. Well except believing the police. However now, I think we can agree that some, not all, police are nothing more than thugs with a badge. Too far? Lol
    I still have NO clue where you get from me that I "believe in the police"

Anyone who is FB friends with me will tell you that this is FAAAAAARRRRR from true Lmao.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I think maybe some people still confuse you with Beantown.

I think maybe some people still confuse you with Beantown.
    No. No I'm not. It's all good!

Very detailed article about this case http://chicagosuntimes.com/news/bklekich-cst-112314/

This is even crazier than I thought. Even after that detailed article, I still don't know who she was, or why she did what she did. Maybe she had a drug problem? She took $100k over 4 years from her shared account with her husband, then left him for another man, after lying saying she was going into a mental hospital. She should've went. It's obvious that somewhere along the way, she lost her freaking mind! I don't feel as if this is the whole story. You don't go from being a loving Mother (according to her son) to not talking to him. I'm still not sure he didn't have anything to do with it. Wasn't it him who drove the car from Florida? That's her only child (other than the mythical twin), so it had to be him to drive the car from Florida. If your Mom only talked to you a handful of times a year, and called you all of a sudden to drive your Granny's car from Florida, to Indiana, wouldn't you have questions?

I'm side eyeing the heck out of the son. I don't think his hands are that clean. His father, who from the article he didn't know to well, had more to say than he did. This is all crazy.

Milan's family posted a long post with more details.
    As our family continues to unravel the heinous actions of Milan's murderer, this is some of what we have learned. Milan was probably killed before the second week of June 2013 (before his 50th birthday) after he discovered that Teri was lying about her divorce, her pregnancy w/twins, and tired of her (allegedly) opening and charging up his credit cards. There are witnesses that heard Milan telling her she had to pack up her (sh*t), all of her meager belongings and get out of his home. He was tired of her endless lies. He walked away from her and headed home alone.
    ☆☆ Milan had lunch with his dear friend, Mirko on Monday, June 3rd which was the last day anyone we know actually seen or heard his voice, not texts. Family & friends were often receiving calls and texts from Teri with a myriad of stories of where she & Milan were including going on a cruise, then to Hawaii or going down to Florida because her mother had just died. The texts indicated that they might even move down there after the twins came because her deceased mother had left them her estate. (We found out in Oct. 2014 that her mother was very much still alive back then.) Milan's voice would be heard in the background occasionally. We now know it was a recorded voice that she would play in the background. She seemed to have some knowledge with computers and cell phone technology.
    ☆☆ During late summer of 2013, some very peculiar activity was going on that many witnessed. While some may have only witnessed small pieces of the puzzle, together they paint a horrific scenario after the murder. ☆☆ Some of the people involved may include an older gentleman that Teri said was her last living relative that showed up and stayed for a week or so in Milan's house with her after Milan disappeared. A white 'jeep' (with a broken driver's side window) and a small white dog were there at the same time. That man and the white jeep were never seen there again.
    ☆☆ The woman squatter, who Teri told everyone that she hated was now, for some reason, running interference whenever anyone came asking for Milan or tried getting near his front door to ask questions. As a matter of fact, when we made a missing person report and told the police it had been June 2013 that anyone actually saw him or heard from him besides texts, this squatter staying in his house told the police officers that she had spoken to him many times in 2014. Obviously a Liar. WHY lie? What did she have to gain by shielding Teri, or by the truth?
    ☆☆ By August 2013, his childhood friend, Robbie pounded on the front door until Teri cracked the door open. She had numerous excuses where Milan was at. Robbie stated the house was filthy and smelled horribly. He thought she was letting the animals urinate and defecate in the house, (?) or one of them may have died in the house. Milan always kept his house in immaculate condition.
    ☆☆ There were 2 pick-up trucks that were loaded up with a large black refrigerator and a stained gray couch, along with bags of items that a man and a 'chubby' woman were going through and putting some items aside for themselves.
    ☆☆ The men loading these items were wearing face masks which they removed gasping for fresh air when they got outside and put back on before reentering.
    ☆☆ There was a moving truck with the same men that wrapped and moved out the heavy belongs of Milan's a week or so later that early fall.
    ☆☆ Milan's Cadillac and her black SUV both disappeared from being parked behind the garage on the same day. We believe this was to make it look like the happy couple and their little bundle of joy left, trying to heal from the loss of the other twin.
    ☆☆ Teri was by then driving a red car. She had men put a filled fish-tank in that car. She would sit in it for hours on several occasions.
    ☆☆ Milan's car may have been seen in the Riverside area recently.
    ☆☆ Milan's little black cat and their 2 Husky dogs disappeared too. Who has them? What were they told? Probably more lies.
    ☆☆ As stated, many witnessed activity that may have seemed strange, but not of a criminal nature. But pieced together, they are important. This is still an open homicide case and we are pleading for others to come forward. Please call the Chicago Police with any details you have that may assist in identifying who all these people are and what they knew or saw. If you saw any activities described herein but have not told the police yet please do so. They need to keep this case open. We cannot allow this case to go cold. If no one shares what they saw, or know, the police will go to the next case. If you saw or know anything, please share it. It's not too late. Maybe one person involved would take a deal from the prosecutors for information leading to an arrest or conviction of someone else. The newspaper says Teri likely acted alone in his murder. It's possible, but we think it's highly unlikely, but she definitely had help afterwards. Someone else knows something about those involved in covering up for Teri. Why would they choose to stay silent now that she is dead?
    https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php...if_t=notify_me

I be's so confuckinfused.

Oh, I get it, this is a stupid soap opera, no?

I'm all over websleuths, how did I miss this...I've missed a lot this past weekend. Thanks for the updates, Queena.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    I be's so confuckinfused.

Oh, I get it, this is a stupid soap opera, no?

I'm all over websleuths, how did I miss this...I've missed a lot this past weekend. Thanks for the updates, Queena.
    Anytime! I'm on there also. My name is the same as here.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Anytime! I'm on there also. My name is the same as here.
    Awesome.

I am U2Forever I think. They didn't like U2Slut. lol

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Milan's voice would be heard in the background occasionally. We now know it was a recorded voice that she would play in the background. She seemed to have some knowledge with computers and cell phone technology.

What a psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Thread Information