Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cassie Compton (15) - missing since 14 September 2014

Cassie Compton (15) - missing since 14 September 2014

https://www.facebook.com/cassie.compton.395?fref=ts

http://www.katv.com/story/26582070/s...ssing-daughter

Cassie Compton, 15, has been missing since Sunday, September, 14 and still no amber alert has been sent out from police.

Cassie's mother Judy says her daughter was like any other 15-year-old girl; she likes bowling with her friends, going to the movies, and Facebook.

Judy said last Sunday night, Cassie came home from the derby in Dewitt with her friend Hunter around 6:00 p.m. She was home for a short amount of time before she walked out the door while Judy and her fianc? Brandon Rhodes weren't in the room.

Cassie hasn't been seen since.

?I just want my baby girl back home,? sobbed Judy as Brandon puts his arm around her.

Stuttgart police say since there is no imminent harm or possible death, Cassie doesn't qualify for a Morgan Nick-amber alert. On Friday, Stuttgart police said while they don't believe Cassie has been abducted; they have filed Cassie's description with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. They've also been following up on leads with family in Kingston, Oklahoma throughout the week.

?I'm so scared someone kidnapped her, it's such a dangerous time,? said Judy.

Tracey Snyder is Hunter's mother. She said Cassie sent Hunter a text around 7:00 p.m. saying she was going to get cigarettes. Snyder believes that was the last time Cassie contacted anyone before she went missing.

?It is safe to come home, don't be scared to come home, we love you, we just want you home safe,? said Judy hoping Cassie is listening.

Cassie was last seen in Stuttgart near her home on 15th street. She's described as 5'3, 100 pounds, grey eyes, blonde hair and has a scar on the left side of her face.

If you know anything about where Cassie may be, call your local authorities or Stuttgart Police at 870-673-1414

Interesting... Seems there is an older guy who is interested, but not interested. They try to make it clear that they were never together, but if you look on his page, he makes a comment about having been talking to Cassie and hoping it would go somewhere.
    Lurker checking in.

That guy on her FB, Dustin Blackwell or whatever, I'm guessing he has something to do with it Just a random thought but on her page she posted that she isn't with him....and on his page, some time in August he said he was "talking" with her and hoping it would go somewhere. Dude is obviously too old to be with a 15 year old. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by YayMe View Post
    Interesting... Seems there is an older guy who is interested, but not interested. They try to make it clear that they were never together, but if you look on his page, he makes a comment about having been talking to Cassie and hoping it would go somewhere.
    Haha, I thought that and posted that too, then read yours. Great minds think alike!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Why/How is a 15 year old able to go out to get cigarettes?

Dustin is pretty creepy. I wonder what the police are doing?

Dustin's facebook - https://www.facebook.com/dustin.blackwell.50?fref=ufi

Grown ass man messing with teenagers. Loser

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Looks like he has 2 accounts

https://www.facebook.com/dustin.blackwell.73

Twenty days have passed since anyone has heard from or seen 15-year-old Cassie Compton.

According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Compton is a white female with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is said to stand at 5 feet, 3 inches and weigh around 100 pounds. Flyers have also indicated that she has a scar on the left side of her face.

The Stuttgart teenager disappeared on the night of September 14, but no Amber Alert has been issued from Arkansas State Police (ASP), and law enforcement has stated that her situation falls short of a Morgan-Nick Amber Alert.

On Saturday morning marked the beginning of an official, organized search, though several buildings and surrounding area had previously been checked for any traces of Cassie. Nearly 250 people showed up at the Stuttgart Municipal Airport to help find her.

The FBI, ASP, Stuttgart Police Department, and several other law enforcement agencies broke into groups with civilian volunteers. Each group was assigned to an area of the designated search grid. While search leaders couldn't reveal exactly why they chose this particular territory to search, they could say that they are following up on several leads.

"This big huge production to find her—she deserves it. We just want to know she's safe," explained Tracy Snyder.

Snyder's son is good friends with Cassie and was the last person Cassie contacted the night she disappeared. She apparently sent him a text saying she was going to go find a pack of cigarettes. About two hours later, Cassie's mother, Judy Compton, had her boyfriend call Snyder to see if she or her son knew where Cassie was that night. No one had any clue where she had gone.

Countty Sheriff Alan Cheek said wild hogs and coyotes pose a danger in the rural parts of Arkansas County, so volunteers have to be very aware during search efforts. Hunting season also poses a risk, so volunteers are told to be loud and make their presence known.

Cheek added that he knows all too well the importance of the search efforts because about 20 years ago he had to do the same thing for his own father, who was found by the search party 10 days later.

"Just pretend that it's your child that you're looking for," explained Sheriff Cheek, "That's how important it is to these people. Like I said, I've been there."

Help is still needed with the search. If you have any information on Compton's disappearance or where she may be located, please contact law enforcement as soon as possible.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loca...teen/16736867/

http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/cassie-comptons-mother-opens-up-about-past

Very interesting read about the family of this still missing girl. Mom just came off the registered sex offenders list, has shit taste in men, and claims her daughter is bipolar and was known to flush her meds.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Poor woman, she's a shit magnet. Hope this young lady is found alive...and soon.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/cassie-comptons-mother-opens-up-about-past

Very interesting read about the family of this still missing girl. Mom just came off the registered sex offenders list, has shit taste in men, and claims her daughter is bipolar and was known to flush her meds.
    Something stinks in this story.
    Detective Lieutenant Mark Duke of the Stuttgart Police Department said Judy and Brandon are still considered suspects.
    It seems the rumor mill has a bunch to say about the step dad Brandon.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/stut...LKACR1597NL9TM
    Last edited by bermstalker; 11-15-2014 at 02:41 AM.

http://m.stuttgartdailyleader.com/ar...News/141119968

I'm pretty sure Brandon had something to do with it, as well.

In latest news, a kid is about to get their ass handed to them by the court system after calling in a fake tip on this, pretending to be her, and claiming they were kidnapped.

By Leigh Hahn-Kreimeier
    November 10. 2014 1:32PM

Stuttgart minor facing charges after giving false information

The 13-year-old male is facing obstruction of governmental operations and misuse of 9-1-1, both misdemeanor charges.
    A Stuttgart minor is facing charges after calling police with false information about the disappearance of a Stuttgart teen.
    The 13-year-old male is facing obstruction of governmental operations and misuse of 9-1-1, both misdemeanor charges.
    The calls to 9-1-1 started at 3:56 p.m. Thursday. On each of the five calls, the caller hung up, according to the Stuttgart Police Department. The calls were all coming from the same number, a disconnected Verizon cell phone in the 400 block of West 10th.
    “Several officers and I went to the 400 block of West 10th Street and started knocking on doors,” SPD Ptl. Krysta Campbell wrote in her incident report that was released Friday afternoon.
    Another call came in with someone saying they were being held captive, giving an address in the 400 block of West 10th. Dispatch was able to keep the person on the phone. The caller said they had been kidnapped and were in the living room of the home before ending the call.
    Officers went to the address where they found an adult white female, who said there was no one else inside the home. Dispatch then received another call.
    “The caller whispers again saying they are Cassie Compton and she is kidnapped,” Campbell reported, saying the caller then ended the call again.
    More officers arrived on the scene and began canvassing the area, going door to door. They spoke with several individuals before noticing a woman pull up at a home in the area. She told police that the only person inside her home was her son. The boy told police that he had been in his room asleep before his mother returned home.
    After listening to the 9-1-1 tapes, officers found that the whispering voice sounded male instead of female. They asked the mother to listen to the recordings, but she could not tell if it was her son.
    Officers remained at the home as the woman’s husband arrived. The boy then told police that he had been cleaning his room before his mother got home. The stepfather asked the boy why he had been cleaning his room, since they had cleaned it the day before. That is when the stepfather went to search the home, returning with a deactivated cell phone.
    The mother said she didn’t even know there was a deactivated cell phone inside her home.
    The minor denied using the phone once again before police called 9-1-1 from the phone. It was a match.
    At that time, he was placed under arrest.
    The Stuttgart Daily Leader does not release the names of minors or those charged with misdemeanors.
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

Thanks for carrying that text over, Noshame. I'm home and checking in only on my cell, so that cut and paste is a bit too much work for me. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Poor woman, she's a shit magnet. Hope this young lady is found alive...and soon.
    According to the rumor mill, many think mom may be involved with Cassie's disappearance along with her Boyfriend. Or at the very least, she was so f'ed up on her pain meds....

Brandon is like 24 years old and Judy is 40+. They were/are engaged and neither of them has a job. Brandon doesn't even have a licence, he rides his bike all over town. He does drive illegally, tho-sometimes. They say before Cassie disappeared he had a beard- right after it was shaved off. He's in jail on an unrelated charge right now. Supposedly, the mom broke off their engagement.

One thing is pretty clear- Cassie had a shit life.

Here is mom's record
    http://sexoffender.publicrecordrepos...ay_compton.pdf

This interview on the Jane V. Mitchell show is very telling to me. It's an interview with Hunter's mom (hunter was Cassie's BFF). I'm gonna snip some of the red flags to me.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...3/ijvm.01.html

SNYDER: Well, looking back right now, I think we were her safe haven. We were her place for her to stay and know that she was safe and taken care

of.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, safe haven from what?

SNYDER: Just from things that she was having to deal with.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What, in the home or outside the home?

SNYDER: We -- we believe that there was some issues in the home that she wasn`t happy with and that she just wanted to get out and just be a 15-
    VELEZ-MITCHELL: So reports say Cassie`s mother`s boyfriend, the gentleman you just heard from, called you, Tracey, the night that Cassie vanished.

What did he have to say? I mean, what -- what was the conversation that night?

SNYDER: Well, there was three phone calls. They started about 9:14 that night. And he first asked if Cassie was still at our house. And coming

through the conversation and getting Hunter`s input during the first phone call, the first phone call...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That`s your son.

SNYDER: Cassie`s mom boyfriend actually saw Cassie get out of his truck, walk up the driveway. She did not speak to the mom`s boyfriend at all when

she was walking up the driveway and she went into the house. So I brought that up to him and told him that he seen him get out of my son`s -- seen

Cassie get out of my son`s vehicle, so he knew she was no longer with him or with us.

And I kept repeating to him through these three phone calls to go to the police department, go to the police department, or call the police and

report her missing.

In the third -- third phone call, he said that he did. He went to the police department, and they told him that it would be a 72-hour wait. That

morning, Monday morning when I got to work, I called and spoke with a detective. And he said there was actually no report filed. And he come

and spoke to me, and we filed the missing report on Monday.
    and the most important
    Detective Lieutenant Mark Duke of the Stuttgart Police Department said Judy and Brandon are still considered suspects.http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/c...-up-about-past
    Last edited by bermstalker; 11-20-2014 at 03:07 AM.

http://www.katv.com/story/28568076/c...ver-six-months

Both Chris and Judy suspect foul play in Cassie's disappearance. They believe that Brandon Rhodes, Judy's ex-fiance, may have had something to do with it. Before Cassie went missing, she would confide in her brother Chris....

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Her FB is gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

There was a body found in this area yesterday- in a drainage ditch.

There are two people missing in this area..Cassie and William Gibbs

Since this article only mentions Gibbs, I assume it must be Gibbs.The comments say Gibbs. I'll put it here just in case it turns out to be Cassie.
    http://www.katv.com/story/28615867/b...rkansas-county

It was Gibbs - https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1427844084172653

I'm phone posting so am lazy, but that fb says its him.

It sounds mean to say this but I'm glad it was him and not the girl.
    I can't imagine a parents worst nightmare than your daughter be found in the drainage ditch.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I can't imagine a parents worst nightmare than your daughter be found in the drainage ditch.
    I can. It would be not knowing where they are, whether they're dead or alive, for your entire life.

Very true. The horror stories are quite terrifying I rather my child be killed in the first few hours than to be held hostage and made a slave for years upon years being brutalized daily.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

There is a web page dedicated to finding her: https://findcassiecompton.wordpress.com/what-we-know/

No new news, besides Cassie has been added to a new missing persons site that Arkansas invested in:

article here:

http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/...ded-to-website

The website to search for information on missing persons in Arkansas here:

https://www.neverforgotten.ar.gov/
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Looks like it is the Haley girl. Her family confirmed it?s her and she posted a video with the black eyes on Instagram @therealheygrace. Says she was robbed and got the black eyes

Thread Information