Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Realtor Beverly Carter (50) was abducted and murdered after going to show a house

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think I read somewhere that when people make shit up, they add a bunch of details to make their story seem credible.

If he supposedly took that video of their sexual encounters, he had proof that they were consensual. Too bad he admitted he kidnapped her. He's a dumbass for putting that shit in writing, because it will be easy to prove he's full of shit by referencing them.

Is he trying to say she died while going down on his gf? Seriously?
    Indeed, and I know I bring this up too much, but this shit reads just like long winded, full-of-shit Jodi Arias testimony
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

I didn't know you could remove a SIM card from an Iphone.

Easiest thing in the world to do - that's why new iPhones come with the metal pick thing - to open up the sim slot.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    Indeed, and I know I bring this up too much, but this shit reads just like long winded, full-of-shit Jodi Arias testimony
    I agree with you. He's trying to make Beverly and his wife look bad.

I read on another site that he refused to tell the psychiatrist what happened. Then after he was able to get a hold of the evidence they had against him, he handed her that long ass narrative. So basically he construed a story that fits the evidence.

The problem is the search warrant for his car was not valid for some reason, so I think they can't use her phone as evidence.

Link for the evidence they can't use:

http://www.nwaonline.com/news/2015/d...-realtor-sl-1/
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-18-2015 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Add link

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I can't get over this strange taping the face because bugs were getting on it thing. That is so creepy and weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I can't get over this strange taping the face because bugs were getting on it thing. That is so creepy and weird.
    I'm pretty sure they taped her face and wrists after they kidnapped her and before they killed her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

That makes better sense. Maybe she died because she couldn't breathe with that on, not because of oral sex

Can anybody actually imagine Beverly wanting to meet up with these two for a 3'some?

I mean, anybody can be a freak, but I seriously doubt she wanted to be a freak with these two.

If you can't imagine it....then everything he has said is full bullshite.

I had to go back and read what happened/came out in court. I'm convinced this dude should have received death.

Aaron Lewis told Beverly "you're about to have a very bad day"

Upon meeting Carter at a house under the guise of being a potential buyer, Lewis allegedly told Carter "You're about to have a very bad day," before subduing her and binding her with green duct tape.
    http://www.housingwire.com/articles/...beverly-carter'''

These two murdering idiots did this all for a ransom. A voice memo was played in court of a recording they had Beverly make to her husband. Beverly told her husband not to contact the police and follow all the ransom instructions.
    They botched the whole ransom deal up then decided to wrap duct tape around Beverly's head 6 times.
    The experts testified that there were NO dating sites on Beverly's computer. Basically the whole 3-some was a BS story.

Brittany (who is a computer helper at the prison) testified that she was the one that posted that long statement on Aaron's facebook page- at his request.

Aaron really enjoyed all the crime scene photos being shown in court.

They planned this whole thing for 2 weeks. Aaron was so stupid, he even texted a picture of Beverly tied up in the trunk. They put Beverly in their bathroom. Beverly gave them her pin number to her debit card, but her debit card was left in her card....back at the crime scene (which was now covered with cops)''

This is how the police were led to Aaron
    Authorities searched Carter's iCloud and found an number that was not in her contacts. The same number was written on her notepad as "Steven Adams." Evans testified that Lewis and Lowery were using a "spoof" phone number on the TextMe app. The real number was then traced from the app and the real number led investigators to Lewis' home.
    http://katv.com/news/local/opening-s...r-murder-trial

Crystal admitted on the stand she didn't care if Beverly died. She did absolutely NOTHING to help Beverly. THis is what Aaron told Crystal after he killed Beverly
    "I didn't know how hard it was going to be. You know what happens when someone dies? You know when someone dies they s*** and p*** themselves."

http://katv.com/news/local/prosecuti...r-murder-trial
    http://abc7chicago.com/news/prosecut...pping/1159093/

I knew the whole duct tape on the face thing happened before she died!

Poor Aaron had to clean up the mess of the woman he killed. It was so much work.

I agree Berm, this fucker deserves the death penalty. What a piece of shit, making up the whole 3 some thing.

Thread Information