Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse Matthew aka LJ (32) allegedly murdered Hannah Graham (18) before dumping her remains on an abandoned property

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

Jesse Matthew aka LJ (32) allegedly murdered Hannah Graham (18) before dumping her remains on an abandoned property

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...doned_property

http://inthecapital.streetwise.co/20...g-uva-student/

Sadly, I don't think she read the memo that it isn't very wise to drink too much and head out by oneself into the night. I hope she is found, alive, and soon.

Search-and-rescue teams in Charlottesville are widening their search area in the hunt for a missing University of Virginia student after receiving a tip of a possible sighting of 18-year-old Hannah Elizabeth Graham the night she disappeared.

Charlottesville police Capt. Gary Pleasants said Tuesday that the tip prompted authorities to expand the search area farther east, but he could not elaborate further. According to WUSA9, Pleasants believes the tip to be accurate.

Graham was last seen by friends at Camden Plaza, an off-campus apartment complex, between midnight and 1 a.m. Friday night/Saturday morning. Police spent much of Monday evening searching the area of 14th Street and Wertland where the apartments are located, as well as the nearby railroad tracks, but found nothing.

"She had been drinking quite a bit," Pleasants said of Graham's condition after leaving a party a few blocks from her home Friday night. "She told him [a friend Graham attended the party with] that she was leaving and going home. He asked if he could walk her home and she said no she was fine. He stayed and she left."

Over the next 45 minutes, Graham sent text messages to several friends, with one message saying "I'm lost in the area of 14th and Wertland." That was the area she was in, said Pleasants, "an area she's very familiar with."

At around 1 a.m., investigators say Graham's phone was either turned off or died.

On Sunday, friends and family realized they hadn't seen or had contact with Graham, and a call was placed to the Emergency Communications Center to report her missing.

Detectives promptly responded to the missing person case and conducted a search Sunday evening using a police bloodhound, but the search did not turn up anything useful.

According to NBC29, police say Graham was seen on surveillance outside of McGrady's Pub at 12:45 a.m. Saturday. They claim she was alone on the McGrady tape, seemed intoxicated and appeared to be without visible injuries while heading east on Grady Avenue toward Preston Avenue.

Friends, family and the university community have come together on social media to help authorities find Graham. The hashtag #BringHannahHome has been circulating on Twitter and a Facebook page called "Find Hannah Graham" has been set up by an advocate for Help Save the Next Girl to spread awareness about the missing person case.

UVa President Teresa Sullivan has released a statement regarding Graham, which you can read in its entirety below:

The University of Virginia has issued the following statement of President Teresa A. Sullivan, regarding the report of a missing U.Va. student:

The members of the University of Virginia community are united in our deep concern for Hannah Elizabeth Graham, who is missing and has not been in touch with her family or friends since early Saturday morning. The Charlottesville Police Department is investigating this case, and has been conducting an extensive search since learning of Ms. Graham?s disappearance. Our University Police Department was notified of the report Sunday evening, and this morning has contacted all students, faculty and staff to make them aware of the situation. Our Office of Student Affairs has provided this information to parents as well.

Anyone with information regarding Ms. Graham is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000. A photograph of Ms. Graham may be found at this link:http://www.virginia.edu/graham/. We are hopeful that someone will come forward soon with information that will lead the authorities to Ms. Graham.

Teresa A. Sullivan
    President
    The university also sent a statement to parents:

I am writing to alert you that the below message went out this morning to more than 40,000 members of the UVa community in Charlottesville?all students, faculty, and staff. We are deeply concerned about the whereabouts of Ms. Graham, and local law enforcement have been involved in an extensive search since learning of her disappearance.

To repeat from the below message: Anyone with information regarding Hannah is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000.

Please keep Ms. Graham's family and friends in mind during this difficult situation. We will share more details as they become available.

Sincerely,
    Patricia M. Lampkin
    Vice President and Chief Student Affairs Officer

Graham is described as 5'11" with a skinny build, blue eyes, light brown hair and freckles. She was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cut outs.

Anyone with information about Graham's whereabouts is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

it's very suspicious that her phone was off within an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    it's very suspicious that her phone was off within an hour.
    Not so much if it was an iphone with it's 'amazing' battery life.

i suppose that's true. but she was last seen on surveillance outside a pub at 12:45 and in 15 minutes her phone cuts out?

Yeah it is odd. Doesn't sound good.

I didn't get that memo either. I threw myself out of a car once when I was 17 because the kindly middle-aged guy who gave me a lift (when my "best friend" took off with some guy & left me stranded) slowed down at my friend's house, but then gave me this weird side-eye & suddenly sped up & headed for the highway & big, dark, isolated Sydney Park instead of stopping to drop me off. I already had an arm in plaster & bailed by doing a tuck & roll into the gutter (right outside The Union on King St, St Peters, for any Sydney lurkers)

I was doing even dumber shit within 6 mths. I'm always amazed that out of all my friends at the time, I'm alive when so many of them didn't make it to 25.

ETA this is why my kids live 3 hrs plus from the city. Not. Happening. With. Them.
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-16-2014 at 09:27 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i suppose that's true. but she was last seen on surveillance outside a pub at 12:45 and in 15 minutes her phone cuts out?
    I agree. The timing is suspicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/09...r-police-.html

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) - Police adjusted their search area Tuesday for a missing University of Virginia student, at least the fourth young woman to go missing in the area in the past five years. Continue reading Hannah Graham. (Charlottesville Police) More on this story U.Va. student from Alexandria, Hannah Graham, reported missing, community concerned

The shift in the search for Hannah Elizabeth Graham is based on video that police obtained showing Graham walking early Saturday outside of a bar where she was last seen, Charlottesville police Lt. Robbie Roberts said. The video, which was not released, shifted the search east of the original focus of the investigation, he said. Police used a bloodhound to search a large area northeast of the university on Monday and found no trace of Graham, 18, who is from Alexandria. In a statement issued through the university, her parents John and Susan Graham and brother James said they were "heartbroken" but hopeful Graham will be found.

"Those of us who know and love Hannah know that she would not disappear without contacting family or friends," the family's statement said. "She is highly responsible and organized." The Grahams are in Charlottesville, Capt. Gary Pleasants said. Virginia State Police and the Albemarle County Sheriff's Office were assisting as officials resumed the search. The FBI, the Virginia State Police and other law enforcement agencies have joined the search, Roberts said. Roberts also said he was not familiar with all the cases of missing women in the area, but he did not believe there was a connection. Police said Graham's friends reported her missing Sunday after realizing nobody had seen or heard from her since early Saturday morning, when she sent a text message to a friend after leaving a party.

At least three other young women have disappeared in the area in the last five years. Nineteen-year-old Samantha Ann Clarke, who vanished after leaving her Orange County town house in September 2010, and 19-year-old DaShad Laquinn Smith, who disappeared in Charlottesville in November 2012, remain missing. Morgan Harrington, a 20-year-old Virginia Tech student, disappeared from the University of Virginia's John Paul Jones Arena while attending a rock concert in October 2009. Her remains were found three months later in a rural area. No arrests have been made.

According to university officials, Graham is 5-foot-11 with blue eyes, light brown hair and freckles. Police released surveillance photos showing Graham dressed in the black slacks and gold and black crop top she was believed to be wearing when she disappeared

Hannah Graham (18) UVA student missing since 9/14/14

• Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, was reported missing on Sunday
    • Texted friends at 1.20am Saturday to say she was lost on the way to meet them
    • Charlottesville police have now centered their search at local Irish bar
    • Earlier surveillance shows her running along a corridor the night she went missing
    • Police have said she was 'fairly well intoxicated'
    • Her English parents issued a statement Tuesday pleading for her return#
    • Police on Tuesday asked locals to check their properties as there could be clues in their bushes or under tarps

As the FBI arrived in Charlottesville on Tuesday to join the search for missing UVA student Hannah Graham, police in the Virginia town changed their focus to the Irish bar she was last seen near.
    Working off a tip of a possible sighting, Charlottesville police Captain Gary Pleasants said that his officers are examining surveillance footage from McGrady's Pub near to the college campus recorded at around 12.45am on Saturday.
    That is 35 minutes before Hannah's last text to friends telling them she had become lost trying to join them at a party on the college campus and comes as authorities admit the teen is at least the fourth young woman to go missing in the area in the past five years.

Pleasants confirmed the new report of a sighting outside the pub as her parents, who are from England, issued a statement regarding the second-year student's disappearance.
    'Since learning of Hannah?s disappearance, we have been heartbroken and at the same time heartened by the outpouring of support and help we have received. We remain hopeful that Hannah will be found soon,' said her father John, mother Susan and brother James Graham in a joint statement.
    'Those of us who know and love Hannah know that she would not disappear without contacting family or friends.

'She is highly responsible and organized. She embraces life with energy and enthusiasm and has enriched the lives of many.
    'Her empathy is evident in her daily interactions with us and her friends. She loves the University of Virginia, and all summer she was looking forward to the start of the new school year.
    'We express our sincere gratitude to law enforcement and everyone who is involved in the search for Hannah. We also thank the University for the full attention they are devoting to the situation.'
    Also on Tuesday authorities asked local residents to check their property for any clues, including in bushes and under any tarps if they have any.
    On Monday night, Charlottesville Police released images of Hannah recorded on a surveillance camera inside her own apartment block.
    They are from around 9pm and later on Friday Hannah attended a party with a male friend just a few blocks away.

'She had been drinking quite a bit,' said Charlottesville Police Captain Gary Pleasants to WRIC.
    'She told him that she was leaving and going home. He asked if he could walk her home and she said no she was fine. He stayed and she left.'
    Over the next 35 minutes she sent increasingly erratic texts to her friends.
    'One text message said, 'I'm lost in the area of 14th and Wertland' which is the area she was in,' said Pleasants. 'It's in an area she's very familiar with.'
    Just after 1.30 her phone was either switched off or ran out of batteries and she has not been heard from since.
    'We are checking her cell phone record, computer, bank accounts, everything we can possibly do,' said Pleasants.
    Virginia State Police and the Albemarle County Sheriff's Office were assisting as officials plan to resume the search.
    He said police have turned down many offers from the public to help with the search but are asking anyone with information to call the Charlottesville Police Department.
    Graham's parents are in Charlottesville, Pleasants said.

Police said Graham's friends reported her missing Sunday after realizing nobody had seen or heard from her since early Saturday morning, when she sent a text message to a friend after leaving a party.
    At least three other young women have disappeared in the area in the last five years. Nineteen-year-old Samantha Ann Clarke, who vanished after leaving her Orange County townhouse in September 2010, and 19-year-old DaShad Laquinn Smith, who disappeared in Charlottesville in November 2012, remain missing.
    Morgan Harrington, a 20-year-old Virginia Tech student, disappeared from the University of Virginia's John Paul Jones Arena while attending a rock concert in October 2009. Her remains were found three months later in a rural area. No arrests have been made.

The surveillance footage of Hannah shows her running inside her apartment block at 9.30pm on the night she went missing.
    At the request of the family her address is not being made public.
    Footage shows what she was wearing on the night she disappeared. Police have said she was 'fairly well intoxicated', according to CBS6.
    Her friend, Sophia Lamrissi-Garcia, who was partying with Hannah at one of her sorority events, told the station she had considered getting a cab home, but decided she would walk instead.
    'At that point in the night you think you?re doing the right thing walking alone but it?s not always the right decision to make', Sophia added.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DZ9POioH
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Crap, I didn't realize there was already a thread.

Time out for me./.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Crap, I didn't realize there was already a thread.

Time out for me./.
    Merged them! :) No troubles, bubbles!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Well that's a freaky coincidence. An Irish Bar. I was drinking in the Sydney Gaelic Club the night I had to throw myself out of the car.

(I don't mean it's a sinister coincidence, just that of all the threads I could've mentioned it in, I pick one where the place of interest turns out to be an Irish watering hole too).

• Police release haunting footage of missing UVA student Hannah Graham running outside gas station and stumbling outside pub at 1am as parents reveal they now fear 'foul play'
    • Police release new footage of 18-year-old on night she went missing
    • Walks in opposite direction to where she promised to meet friends
    • Security camera at McGrady's Irish pub shows teen walking past at 12.46am
    • Another shows Hannah Graham running past gas station at 12.55am
    • Another witness saw student outside Charlottesville downtown mall at 1am
    • Just 20-minutes later Hannah texted friends to say she was lost
    • Her English parents have said they now 'fear the worst'
    • Not been seen since Friday night after attending a party near to UVA campus
    • Police have said she was 'fairly well intoxicated'

Hannah, 18, can be seen staggering and visibly drunk outside McGrady?s Irish in two clips taken from the bar?s surveillance equipment.
    Wearing a short top and trousers, the 18-year-old appears disorientated. She halts by the side the pub?s outside beer garden before falling off the curb.

The second-year student re-enters the video camera frame some two minutes later when she walks up to the bar entrance, but crucially she does not go in.
    Hannah is then seen walking away from the bar heading in the direction of Charlottesville?s old town. Police have confirmed this was at 12.46am ? not the time which appears on the film.
    The teenager can be seen running in a second video taken from a 24-hour Shell petrol station on Preston Avenue, less than half a mile from the bar.
    The video footage was taken less than five minutes after she had left McGrady?s according to investigators.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DecoqIdp
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    At around 1 a.m., investigators say Graham's phone was either turned off or died.
    It was originally reported that her phone died at 1am. Yet the above timeline says that she texted friends at almost 1:30am. Weird.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

If I see one more comment on Facebook even slightly hinting at the fact that she brought this on herself because she got drunk, heads are gonna e-roll.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    If I see one more comment on Facebook even slightly hinting at the fact that she brought this on herself because she got drunk, heads are gonna e-roll.
    Not that she brought it on herself, but you have to admit that this is one hella stupid thing to do.

1. I'm 18, female, hella cute, alone and intoxicated.

Those four facts are so incredibly dangerous, and now more than ever before.

No, she didn't "bring it on herself", but no matter who or where you are you always have to be careful! Please, educate your daughters and your sons about the dangers of youth! Warn them against going out alone if intoxicated. Teach them to stay in one place and call for help/directions/friends to come to them. Like it or not, bad people are everywhere, and they will take every advantage they can to get what they want.

I hope she turns up soon.

I think we can all guess how this is going to end, unfortunately.

Police Seek Man in Hannah Graham Disappearance

Police searching for a University of Virginia student who went missing over the weekend are now looking for a man who was seen putting his arm around the 18-year-old at a Charlottesville mall on the night she vanished.

Newly-released surveillance video shows Hannah Graham, a second-year student, walking in the downtown mall just after 1 a.m. Saturday, about a half-hour after she left an off-campus party and was seen near a Charlottesville bar.

The video shows a man following Graham, but that man told police he was concerned the possibly intoxicated student might need help, and that he saw another man place his arm around the student, NBC affiliate WVIR-TV reported. Police, who told reporters Wednesday they “will continue to be aggressive” in the search, told the station they are now looking for that second man.

Graham’s parents fear the worst. “Hannah is beyond precious to us and we are truly devastated by her disappearance,” her family said in a statement read by police on Wednesday. “It's totally out of character for us not to have heard from her, and we fear foul play.” The FBI is assisting in the search for Graham.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...arance-n205941

video at link
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

yeah, the timeline is screwy compared to the original.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Not that she brought it on herself, but you have to admit that this is one hella stupid thing to do.

1. I'm 18, female, hella cute, alone and intoxicated.

Those four facts are so incredibly dangerous, and now more than ever before.

No, she didn't "bring it on herself", but no matter who or where you are you always have to be careful! Please, educate your daughters and your sons about the dangers of youth! Warn them against going out alone if intoxicated. Teach them to stay in one place and call for help/directions/friends to come to them. Like it or not, bad people are everywhere, and they will take every advantage they can to get what they want.

I hope she turns up soon.
    I agree with you inherently but I also think the problem is that while your advice is very logical--stay in one place if you're lost--the general social view is WHAT WAS A GIRL DOING OUT DRUNK AND ALONE HOW DARE SHE GIRLS CAN'T BE ALONE which sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I agree with you inherently but I also think the problem is that while your advice is very logical--stay in one place if you're lost--the general social view is WHAT WAS A GIRL DOING OUT DRUNK AND ALONE HOW DARE SHE GIRLS CAN'T BE ALONE which sucks.
    Exactly this.

This is kind of like me working in Detroit. I hear it all the time. My mom and boyfriend get really bent out of shape that I walk to my parking garage alone. It's not even a block from my building. Getting someone to walk with me everyday is literally impossible. If anything ever happens to me, I'm sure people will say "Well what was a girl doing walking in Detroit after dark!?" Instead of "Wow, a girl can't even walk to her car without being targeted."
    Last edited by Shins; 09-18-2014 at 09:32 AM.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

The fact that she was out alone so late at night and extremely drunk worried me, but then when I saw what she was wearing (a crop top that showed her tummy) I was even more worried. No, she definitely did not bring it on herself, but I know guys will see a pretty girl wearing a sexy top, see she is totally wasted and take advantage. Some guys are pervs and get the wrong idea based off what a girl wears. It sucks. I could be wrong, and I think her being very drunk and alone at night is what got her into trouble. Maybe someone is just holding her in his house and she is still alive, but I really doubt that. She was probably dead within hours of going missing. I feel so bad.....she was only 18 and had her whole life ahead of her.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I agree. It sucks because you can't trust those around you not to take advantage of your situation for their own deviant benefit. And as a woman, especially a young one, you want to trust people. She should absolutely have been able to walk unescorted through those streets, even intoxicated, without being accosted. But this isn't the first time an intoxicated woman has disappeared, and I'm sure it won't be the last. The social view you speak about is from those who were either lucky enough to have lived through their own stupidity or those who simply judge her based on their perception of her situation. We all forget that we've all done incredibly stupid shit before, too.

https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh?fref=nf

BREAKING: Description of a Person of Interest has been released in the Hannah Graham case. This person is described as a black male, 5’10”-5’11”, 250-285 pounds, close shaved head, goatee, with a slight ‘beer belly’. He is described as being in his late 20’s-early 30’s and wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt.

THERE IS ALSO NOW A $50,000 reward for information leading to Hannah's whereabouts.

Thread Information