Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse Matthew aka LJ (32) allegedly murdered Hannah Graham (18) before dumping her remains on an abandoned property

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    http://www.nbc29.com/story/26576229/...ah-graham-case

Police are executing 2 search warrants at the Hessian Hills apartment complex in connection with the Hannah Graham case.

Police say the investigation into the disappearance of UVA student Hannah Graham led them to a car, which then led them to a Hessian Hills apartment. Police are executing two search warrants, one on the car and one on an apartment.

The car has been taken from scene and is being processed. The time on the search warrant was 5:45 AM.

Police are still waiting for the apartment search warrant to arrive on the scene before executing it.

Police say Hannah Graham is not in the apartment or car involved in the search warrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Regarding the witness, he could've been a father himself to a daughter and was genuinely concerned. But I got a little weird vibe when seeing the pictures and reading what his actions were. First, he is in view and sees her stumbling. As she nears him, he steps back into a doorway where he can't be seen, then once she passes by he steps back out into view and starts following her? That to me just screams that he didn't want her to see him, and that worries me.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    This 100%.

There's definitely a predator in this area, it's far too coincidental for that many young women to be missing from an area without a connection.
    I disagree. One of them is pretty far south to be considered in the same area as the others, and even the one to the north is a stretch. And 5 girls in 5 years isn't an astonishing amount, especially in a town that holds a major university.

We had 4 young women go missing here in Southern IL/Indiana within a few months of each other over the summer. People were flipping out about a serial killer. 3 of the 4 have been found, and none of them were connected.

Supposedly (from reading comments) there was a black dude in Capri pants and had dreadlocks. He sees her then cuts across the tables to follow her.

Some of the locals says he is the guy who's house was searched. This article says they searched then obtained further information to do more searching

http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-warr...ry?id=25621541

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Eh, we say that but then you have that other thread where everyone thought there was a serial killer and the missing girls weren't related at all. It happens.

Also it makes more sense that she was at an outdoor mall.
    Yeah C-ville is a cute, college towncity. We go see shows there from time to time because it's bigger than Blacksburg, which is Virginia Tech (UVA is our rival, actually. Fucking Wahoos). But I know where they are talking about and it's an open area with restaurants and little bars that you can walk through. So there's people kind of milling around at late hours considering it's mainly students.

And I entertained the guy's story while reading UNTIL I got to where it said he was black. Lost all cred with me at that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Yep, it's the dreadlocks man.

Sorry, can't post the article, but there is a lot of information

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-complex.html

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What I was mainly saying was not that there is necessarily a serial killer in the area. But that I think she would have been a victim regardless of what she was wearing. Being drunk just made her an easier victim. The kind of person that would snatch a girl and kidnap her is a predator. Not just some asshole that saw an opportunity and said "Meh, I have nothing better to do tonight. I might as well kidnap a drunk chick".

It was also in response to people saying as parents that people need to talk to their kids and teach them about the dangers of being in a situation like she was in. As if her parents didn't warn her. Who says they didn't? The fact of the matter is that most kids don't listen to the advice, especially if they're drunk. You can tell your kids until your face turns blue. At the end of the day they'll do what they want. Like most of us did, I'm sure. She just had the bad luck of running in to the wrong person.

I'm not ruling out a serial predator in that area just yet though. And I do hope she's found safe, but it's not looking good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    What I was mainly saying was not that there is necessarily a serial killer in the area. But that I think she would have been a victim regardless of what she was wearing. Being drunk just made her an easier victim. The kind of person that would snatch a girl and kidnap her is a predator. Not just some asshole that saw an opportunity and said "Meh, I have nothing better to do tonight. I might as well kidnap a drunk chick".

It was also in response to people saying as parents that people need to talk to their kids and teach them about the dangers of being in a situation like she was in. As if her parents didn't warn her. Who says they didn't? The fact of the matter is that most kids don't listen to the advice, especially if they're drunk. You can tell your kids until your face turns blue. At the end of the day they'll do what they want. Like most of us did, I'm sure. She just had the bad luck of running in to the wrong person.

I'm not ruling out a serial predator in that area just yet though. And I do hope she's found safe, but it's not looking good.
    Yep I agree with you. My parents tried warned me, but I ignored them like usual. Thought I was invincible.

Also...who the fuck cares if someone says they think a serial killer did it or not? I really don't see the point in jumping someone's shit for speculating different theories.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

That Daily Mail article is confusing. I thought the white dude, who followed her because he was concerned, was cleared? Ad he said a black man with dreads put his arm around her, and that guy is the one who is a person of interest and who's house & car they are searching? Then I read this from the Daily Mail and I can't even keep what they are saying straight:

Police have issued a statement to say the black man shown walking with Hannah Graham in video footage released by police has been ruled out of their missing persons inquiry.

The man, seen in the video who has dreadlocks and is wearing three-quarter length trousers, has already been interviewed by detectives.

A spokesman for Charlottesville Police Department said: 'We already know who the black man in the video is and he has spoken with officers.

'He has been ruled out of the inquiry.

'He has nothing to do with Hannah's disappearance.'

Police have, however, released a description of a different black man seen with Hannah that they are desperately trying to trace.

The witness said it appeared that the man police want to speak to appeared to know Hannah or was trying to help her.

The witness, who is white, then walked away leaving Hannah talking with the black man.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DoL8pKa8
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Yep, it's the dreadlocks man.

Sorry, can't post the article, but there is a lot of information

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-complex.html
    Is anyone able to watch the videos at the link? I'm trying to watch the video of her at the Shell station but it won't play for me. Grrr. Getting annoyed.

Witnesses saw Graham, 18, of Alexandria, Va., inside a downtown restaurant and bar early Saturday with a 32-year-old man who had been observed earlier on surveillance video tailing the sophomore, Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo said.

Before the two entered the bar, witnesses saw the man, dressed in all white, put his hands around Graham's waist. At the bar, the man bought alcohol, and he and Graham left after 15 minutes, Longo said.

"People saw Hannah, and people saw him, and people saw them together," Longo said.Shortly after that, the man's 1998 burnt orange Chrysler coupe left the city's Downtown Mall area, a seven-block pedestrian strip lined with shops and restaurants. Longo said he believes that Graham was in that car.

"There was no probable cause to arrest him, no legally sufficient reason to detain him," the police chief said. "He's not in custody, but we know who he is."Longo would not release the man's name nor call him a suspect. He would not say whether the man has a criminal record but did say he has had "contact" with police.

Officers, who were granted the search warrant overnight for the car, spent several hours examining the vehicle Friday.

"Originally, they were here for a vehicle to search and seize. While they were here, they found enough probable cause to then search the home," Carter Johnson, public information officer for the Albemarle County Police Department, told The Cavalier Daily, the independent student newspaper at the University of Virginia.

When authorities searched the home, the man that witnesses had mentioned — about 6-foot-2, 270 pounds with a black complexion and long dreadlocks — was one of three people there, Longo said. Authorities spoke with him briefly, but at an afternoon press conference, they would not reveal what he said.

"I spoke with him early this morning, and I want to speak to him again," Charlottesville Detective Sgt. Jim Mooney said. "And I want to speak to anybody who has spoken to him since Saturday morning."
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...dent/15890571/

On Thursday, police said they were looking for a different man that they described as a person of interest in the case who was seen walking with Graham on the Downtown Mall around 1:15 a.m. ET Saturday. He is in his late 20s or early 30s, black, 5-foot-10 or 5-foot-11, 250 to 285 pounds with a close-shaved head, goatee and slight belly.

At the time, he was wearing black jeans and a white T-shirt. He and Graham had started talking in the minutes before she disappeared, according to businesses' surveillance video, and it appeared that they either knew each other or the man was trying to help her, police said.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-20-2014 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Yeah C-ville is a cute, college towncity. We go see shows there from time to time because it's bigger than Blacksburg, which is Virginia Tech (UVA is our rival, actually. Fucking Wahoos). But I know where they are talking about and it's an open area with restaurants and little bars that you can walk through. So there's people kind of milling around at late hours considering it's mainly students.
    UVA is my alma mater (Nursing, 1994) I LOVED my time in C-ville.

Hannah is (was?) a nursing student too which somehow makes it even sadder...for me anyway.

Police are continuing to track the last known whereabouts of a missing University of Virginia nursing student.
    http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...275447751.html
    Last edited by *crickets*; 09-20-2014 at 10:52 AM.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Crickets...have you ever heard of the band, Everything? They had that hit, "The Hooch. They used to play there around your time (I was RU class of 1995) and they are very good friends of mine
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Let me fix my post from last night

• Jesse 'LJ' Matthew has been reviewed as the man who was being sought in connection with the disappearance of Hannah Graham in Virginia
    • Matthew is a nursing assistant at UVA Hospital
    • An estimated 1,000 volunteers participated in a Saturday search for Graham
    • Police converged on his building just outside Charlottesville, Virginia, to execute a search warrant
    • Close friends identify Matthew as the man in the footage but remain skeptical he could have been behind the disappearance
    • Police have said they've contacted the 'person of interest' but have no probable cause to arrest him
    • Graham, a British-born sophomore raised in Virginia, was last seen on September 12

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DwDuwiR8
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by bermstalker; 09-21-2014 at 12:46 AM.

Here's LJ's facebook. Looks like all the photos are gone and the profile picture is just black. There is really nothing to see.

https://www.facebook.com/lj.matthew.5

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Here's LJ's facebook. Looks like all the photos are gone and the profile picture is just black. There is really nothing to see.

https://www.facebook.com/lj.matthew.5
    Why do that though? Why not just deactivate the whole thing?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Why do that though? Why not just deactivate the whole thing?
    Maybe he didn't do anything wrong?

it looks like he changed the photo 21 hours ago. He may be innocent and is just trying to "save face" I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    it looks like he changed the photo 21 hours ago. He may be innocent and is just trying to "save face" I guess?
    He's probably got a bunch of people checking out his profile because of the news (like us) and decided to take down any photos that people could use. He's acting like an innocent guy, if you ask me. Just wants privacy, but not trying to hide either. If he were guilty, I would think he'd be much more paranoid and delete the profile. But I could be wrong.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I know I would feel creeped out if my Facebook pictures were all over news sites...

But of course, there is an arrest warrant out for him now. He drove away from the police station carelessly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...seen-with.html

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I know I would feel creeped out if my Facebook pictures were all over news sites...

But of course, there is an arrest warrant out for him now. He drove away from the police station carelessly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...seen-with.html
    Yeah. He was probably scared/pissed/about to shit himself after leaving and just tore shit out of there.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Kinda sounds like there's more going on here than just terrible driving habits. LE sure seems to be getting worked up.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hannah-grah...ry?id=25677711

Hannah Graham Searchers Return to Jesse Matthew's Apartment

(Sept. 22, 2014) A new warrant was issued today to carry out a second search of the apartment belonging to a man who police say was the last person to be seen with missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham.

Charlottesville police carrying out the search were seen today at the apartment of Jesse Matthew. They also released a wanted poster for Matthew, saying that he may be in possession of his sister's car. They said that he has known associates in Washington D.C., Maryland, Pennsylvania and New York in addition to his home state of Virginia.

Matthew, 32, has been described by Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo as the last person who was seen with Graham, an 18-year-old sophomore at the school who vanished more than a week ago.

Matthew is not charged in connection with Graham's disappearance, but after speeding driving away from a police station on Sunday cops issued a warrant for his arrest for dangerous driving.

According to public records, Matthew was involved in 22 incidents between 1999 and 2007, the majority of which were related to some kind of traffic violations ranging from failure to wear a seatbelt to failure to yield or obey stop signs. He was found guilty in six of those incidents, guilty in absentia in nine cases, prepaid dismissal in five, not guilty or acquitted in one and an undetermined verdict in another.

Matthew is a nursing assistant at the University of Virginia Health System, according to the Associated Press. Calls to the hospital were not returned.

Matthew's car, a burnt orange 1998 Chrysler coupe, has been seized by police. Police have also previously searched Matthew's apartment and served a search warrant for his phone.

The last images of Graham were caught on store surveillance cameras which police said show the student with Matthew, described by police as being 6-foot-2, 270 pounds and with dreadlocks. Graham and a man police say was Matthew were recorded by surveillance cameras as they entered and left two establishments.

"I believe Jesse Matthew was the last person she was seen with Hannah before she vanished off the face of the Earth because it's been a week and we can't find her," Longo said.

The chief has reiterated that police are not calling Matthew a suspect, just someone who could have useful information about what happened to Graham.

Matthew has updated his Facebook profile and replaced his profile picture with a blacked-out square. There are no other personal posts on the page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Geez, sorry for the triple. Wth, haha. Maybe a mod can delete the spares
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Just watched a presser on HLN. They've now issued an arrest warrant for kidnapping with intent to defile. :/
    "so he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?"

Sorry to post again, but here's the link

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bags-clothi...ry?id=25703774

The man who was the last person seen with missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham was charged today with abduction with intent to defile.

Jesse Matthew, already sought on an unrelated dangerous driving warrant, has not been seen since he sped away from a Charlottesville police station on Saturday.

Graham, an 18-year-old sophomore, was last seen more than two weeks ago.

"We’ve reached that point that the commonwealth thought we had sufficient probable cause for an arrest warrant.. We obtained an arrest warrant for Jesse Matthew Jr. charging him with the class 2 felony of abduction with intent to defile," Charlottesville Police chief Timothy Longo said.

Longo said they were still searching for Graham.

Earlier in the day, police revealed that they had taken bags of clothing from Matthew's apartment during a second search on Monday, although police would not elaborate on who the clothing belonged to or how they are connected to the case.

Landlord Says Jesse Matthew Was 'Nicer Than Normal' When They Last Spoke

The Desperate Search for Missing UVA Student

A wanted poster was issued for him Monday and police stated that they believe he may be in possession of his sister's car, and has known associates along the East Coast, from his home state of Virginia all the way up to New York.

Charlottesville police Cpt. Gary Pleasants confirmed that investigators have spoken with Matthew's mother and uncle, who were with him when he went to the police station on Saturday, according to the Associated Press.

Matthew, 32, who works as a patient technician in the University of Virginia hospital operating room, came under scrutiny in the Graham disappearance because he was seen at a restaurant with the student shortly before she disappeared in the early hours of Sept. 13.

"He was pleased that he had had a promotion at the hospital to the emergency room. He lifts patients to the emergency," Matthew's landlord Frances Lee-Vandell told ABC News affiliate WFTV.

Lee-Vandell said that the last time she saw the 32-year-old was on Thursday, when he was being "really sweet... it was almost unusual."

"[On] Thursday night, I was talking about rent to him, this past Thursday and he was so sweet about it and said, 'I’m going to pay you.' and I said, 'Don’t you think you should check with your bank to make sure?'" Lee-Vandell said.

Police chief Timothy Longo has repeated calls asking Matthew to come forward to discuss any information he may have about Graham and what happened to her. Longo has said that police believe Matthew is the last person to have seen Graham since she disappeared.

The search for the University of Virginia sophomore is not focused solely on Matthew, however, as Longo confirmed to the Associated Press that search crews headed to a southern part of Charlottesville on Monday that had yet to be searched.
    "so he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?"

Thread Information