Thread: Kristy Kelley (27) was found deceased in her vehicle more than a month after she went missing

Kristy Kelley (27) was found deceased in her vehicle more than a month after she went missing

Family members believe the body of Kristy Kelley has been found.

Kristy's dad, Todd Scales, posted on Facebook that her car was found Tuesday afternoon in a body of water.

The vehicle was lifted by a crane to preserve it.

Officials believe the body inside the vehicle is Kristy.

http://www.14news.com/story/26551157...ound-in-a-lake

BREAKING NEWS: Kristy Kelley's body has been found. http://www.14news.com/story/26551157...ound-in-a-lake

Posted by Kenny Douglass, Digital Content Producer - bio | email

BOONVILLE, IN (WFIE) -

Family members believe the body of Kristy Kelley has been found.

Kristy's dad, Todd Scales, posted on Facebook that her car was found Tuesday afternoon in a body of water.

The vehicle was lifted by a crane to preserve it.

Officials believe the body inside the vehicle is Kristy.

Copyright 2014 WFIE. All rights reserved.

No word yet on how she died. I'm thinking accident, but I guess someone could have put her there. There are a lot of stripper pits and small lakes in the Boonville area.

From- https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindkristykelley/

As much as I hate to inform you all, Kristy's car was found this afternoon in a body of water, the vehicle was lifted by crane to preserve it. They believe it to be Kristy who is inside the vehicle at this time, We Thank you all for your prayers.

Kristy Kelley (27) was found deceased in her vehicle more than a month after she went missing

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...e_went_missing

I'll move some of the posts from the other thread over here - they should be split as they aren't really related.

Also, I bet this happens in so many missing person cases. They crash their vehicles into ravines, lakes etc.

i guess it's a good thing there is no serial killer on the loose.

it seems impossible to me that people drive off cliffs and into lakes and aren't found for a while, but i guess it probably seemed impossible to them too.

rip kristy.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I thought the serial killer theory was a bit "reaching". Very sad. RIP Kristy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

oh for sure. none of those women even looked similar at all. different ages, hair color, builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

I was just re-reading some of the earlier articles and they were all like 'omg it must be a serial killer because they both have hair and were wearing shorts'.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I was just re-reading some of the earlier articles and they were all like 'omg it must be a serial killer because they both have hair and were wearing shorts'.
    yep
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

But...were they booty shorts?

It took me a minute to connect the name. Now I remember. Joelle and the big discussion about serial killers in that area.

Why does it seem like relatives would prefer their kin to be killed by a serial killer?

It's not the relatives who prefer it, Berm. It's the locals. We don't get much excitement around here.

I never believed there was a serial killer, either.

This is where her body was found. It's a small lake (big pond?) just past an intersection.
    https://maps.google.com/maps?psj=1&b...ed=0CB0Q8gEwAA

I can totally see how someone could drive past the intersection and into the lake. However, it does beg the question of why she was out there in the first place so late at night. Everyone thought she was either going home or going to another bar in Boonville that night. None of that would put her out in the country. It is possible that someone put her car (and her) in the lake. Medical exam is scheduled for this morning.

How far away was she found to where she was last seen? And how far away was she found to her house? I mean, where she was found is not the route she would have been going to get home from the bar, I'm guessing?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

How far away was she found to where she was last seen? And how far away was she found to her house? I mean, where she was found is not the route she would have been going to get home from the bar, I'm guessing?
    Right. She was staying with her parents, who live in town, less than a mile from the VFW where she was drinking with friends. There was a rumor that she might have been going to another bar afterwards, but still, it would be in town. The place where she was found looks to be a few miles out of town, and there was no known reason for her to be out there.

I've heard that someone who works at the VFW lived on the same road. I've also heard someone she was texting lived out there. My theory is that she left the VFW, realized she didn't have her phone, went back for it, and found the bar closed. So she went to the manager's house to see if he had it. It's late, and dark, and she's rushing to get there before he goes to bed. She probably came up on the intersection too fast and didn't stop in time. OR, if she was traveling south on Yankeetown Road, she may have swerved to miss a deer and lost control. I'm a little unclear about which way she was traveling. And we may never really know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Right. She was staying with her parents, who live in town, less than a mile from the VFW where she was drinking with friends. There was a rumor that she might have been going to another bar afterwards, but still, it would be in town. The place where she was found looks to be a few miles out of town, and there was no known reason for her to be out there.

I've heard that someone who works at the VFW lived on the same road. I've also heard someone she was texting lived out there. My theory is that she left the VFW, realized she didn't have her phone, went back for it, and found the bar closed. So she went to the manager's house to see if he had it. It's late, and dark, and she's rushing to get there before he goes to bed. She probably came up on the intersection too fast and didn't stop in time. OR, if she was traveling south on Yankeetown Road, she may have swerved to miss a deer and lost control. I'm a little unclear about which way she was traveling. And we may never really know for sure.
    Thanks! Yeah, sounds like that could have happened. Will be interested to see when more info is released.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    It's not the relatives who prefer it, Berm. It's the locals. We don't get much excitement around here.

I never believed there was a serial killer, either.

This is where her body was found. It's a small lake (big pond?) just past an intersection.
    https://maps.google.com/maps?psj=1&b...ed=0CB0Q8gEwAA

I can totally see how someone could drive past the intersection and into the lake. However, it does beg the question of why she was out there in the first place so late at night. Everyone thought she was either going home or going to another bar in Boonville that night. None of that would put her out in the country. It is possible that someone put her car (and her) in the lake. Medical exam is scheduled for this morning.
    Is there a picture where you can see the lake/pond? I clicked the link but all I see is a road and trees. And a house....and a random dude on a bike

COD is being reported as accidental drowning. No word on BAC yet.

Is there a picture where you can see the lake/pond? I clicked the link but all I see is a road and trees. And a house....and a random dude on a bike
    Try this. https://maps.google.com/maps?psj=1&b...ed=0CB0Q8gEwAA

If that still isn't clear, you're looking for the intersection of S Yankeetown Rd and Mt. Gilead Rd. There is a lake right next to the intersection. All of those lakes in that area are old stripper pits and most of them are very very deep.

hahaha. i had to look up 'stripper pits' because i kept thinking you were referring to a place where they dump dead strippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I will admit I originally thought there was one in the area-but not because of this particular case.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    oh for sure. none of those women even looked similar at all. different ages, hair color, builds.
    People can kill other people that look different

I never thought there was a serial killer because of some dumb shit like that.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I will admit I originally thought there was one in the area-but not because of this particular case.
    There's still hope! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Or if you go the other way- the school bus driver that was in her garden.

HA. I was also having problems with Hamdinger's map. I don't think the link was opening where Hamdinger wanted it to. When I click either map link- it opens up in the middle of a couple of houses, and the bike rider. So I went back and enter both addresses. Now it makes more sense.

I screen snipped. Do you see the electric poles straight ahead? There is a lake right behind them. She either had to turn left or right or she would have went into the lake (which is what she did)
    We had a road just like that back home. Lost a lot of teenager's lives on that wonky road. Kids would get drunk and run right off in the lake instead of turning left or right. Finally, the city put up guard rails.

[IMG][/IMG]

Disappointed that Stripper Pits are just deep water lakes, and not somewhere fun you could be thrown into for cash.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    hahaha. i had to look up 'stripper pits' because i kept thinking you were referring to a place where they dump dead strippers.
    There might be a few of those in there, too.

Stripper pits are pits left in the ground after strip mining has taken place. Over time they fill up with water and become deep lakes. People will sometimes push a vehicle in there and claim it was stolen so they can get insurance money for it.

Are you guys looking at the map in street view or satellite view? It's pretty easy to see in satellite view. I'm not sure why it's opening up to the middle of Mt Gilead Rd when I entered it as "Mt. Gilead Rd and S Yankeetown Rd, Boonville, IN" but that intersection is what the map is supposed to show. You can see the lake right past the "T" intersection of those two roads.

i think a stripper pit was utilized in the show, 'the killing' season one. i didn't pay too much attention to that show, but i remember thinking how the water where the dead girl was found seemed rater too small and too remote to be an actual lake.

but, this is remembering for you.

Thread Information