Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wanpen Inyai (65) ended her life by jumping into a Crocodile pit

Wanpen Inyai (65) ended her life by jumping into a Crocodile pit

An elderly woman committed suicide by jumping into a pond full of crocodiles, it has been reported.

Wanpen Inyai, 65, was torn apart after apparently throwing herself into a pit with more than 1,000 crocodiles at a zoo in Bangkok, Thailand.
    A disturbing picture was posted online reportedly showing a crocodile approaching her moments before she was attacked.

Police said they arrived at the scene to find zoo keepers and staff desperately trying to ward off dozens of reptiles which were feasting on her body.

Her sister Sunan Tharmna said Wanpen was depressed and had not spoken to anyone for several days before her death on Friday.
    Her family tried to file a missing person's report that day, but were told to wait 24 hours by Rom Klao police as required by law.

CCTV footage reportedly shows her leaving her shoes on a walkway before jumping into the pit at the Samut Prakarn Crocodile Farm & Zoo, it was reported by the Bangkok Post.
    Officers said they were able to identify after finding her healthcare card floating on the surface of the water.
    This was later confirmed by DNA tests.

Farm owner Uthen Youngprapakorn said staff had already installed extra fences and security measures along the walkway which the woman jumped from.
    He described her death as a 'force majeure' and expressed condolences to her family.
    Founded in 1950, Samut Prakarn Crocodile Farm & Zoo describes itself as the world's largest crocodile farm.
    Its website says it has more than 100,000 crocodiles over 300 acres and was created to help safeguard the animals from extinction.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DTgduCdV

Whoa, that is an insane way to kill yourself. She must've wanted to go out in the worst way possible. That would be extremely terrifying and painful before death.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Here is the croc park she committed suicide in. It's huge
    http://www.worldcrocodile.com/profile.html

You may have seen this picture before. Well, this is the same zoo. They do all sorts of acts there.

This is also from the same zoo.

And another shot of the same zoo

Oh hell no. Crocs scare the shit out of me. I don't know much about them, except that they can tear you to pieces and that's enough for me to know to stay away.

Do they run fast? Like, can a person outrun a croc?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Crocodiles are so fast - no chance a human could outrun them I don't think. But most attacks happen in water where people are fishing, swimming. They are stealthy bastards.

I'm thinking she wanted to be sure she died, more-so than wanting it to be gruesome.

Gators can run on foot up to 10mph. Humans average 12mph.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Even if I'm suicidal, being torn apart by a gator just does not sound like a good time to me. Yikes.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Crocodiles are so fast - no chance a human could outrun them I don't think. But most attacks happen in water where people are fishing, swimming. They are stealthy bastards.
    Really? I'm surprised. I guess they just don't look like they would be fast. They have little legs! lol

Alligators and crocodiles are fast as fuck.

I think I would pick a bullet. A bullet would be faster than a croc.

Croc/Gators are basically the scariest animals on the planet to me. Next to humans.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Seems like she was making sure there was no way she would be saved or survive. She wanted to make sure she checked out for good.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I used to work at Dante's Down The Hatch in Atlanta. It's a fondue/jazz place with a pirate ship inside and a moat with...3 live crocs. I was usually there during the day and basically alone (floor managers up in office, I dealt with taking/plotting reservations and parties) before the place opened for nightly business and while it was impossible for the crocs to get to where I was, they were only about 6 feet below me. One of them, Throckmortan, would get fussy as fuck, start bellowing and then slam his tail against the pillars repeatedly but only during the day and never for customers. It was eerie as shit. I swear he did it just to fuck with me after awhile

ETA: Damn..sorry I went waaayyy off topic
    Last edited by SuchAClassicGirl; 09-17-2014 at 05:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I'm thinking she wanted to be sure she died, more-so than wanting it to be gruesome.

Gators can run on foot up to 10mph. Humans average 12mph.
    The official crocodile land speed record is 11mph, so I guess it's cutting it a little fine if you try it - especially if your starting point is the water's edge where they use legs & tail to propel themselves in an explosive burst. You might have a chance if you're way up from the bank, but down near the water you're pretty much fucked & no-one's going to be able to help you while you get rolled.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I used to work at Dante's Down The Hatch in Atlanta. It's a fondue/jazz place with a pirate ship inside and a moat with...3 live crocs. I was usually there during the day and basically alone (floor managers up in office, I dealt with taking/plotting reservations and parties) before the place opened for nightly business and while it was impossible for the crocs to get to where I was, they were only about 6 feet below me. One of them, Throckmortan, would get fussy as fuck, start bellowing and then slam his tail against the pillars repeatedly but only during the day and never for customers. It was eerie as shit. I swear he did it just to fuck with me after awhile

This place sounds amazing.

I just found out what fondue is.

I have no idea what I've been imagining all these years. Vague chocolate sponge something I guess.

Isn't that what they do for a mating call or something?

And yeah, that place sounds fun.

Googled them for pics, cuz it does sound awesome, and it closed last year.

i looked that place up and it has closed down after 43 years. what the hell gina?

eta: damn it opening up all the tabs and not checking for updated before i post!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Maybe Throckmortan was feeling frisky one day and ate a customer.

Whoa, that's some crazy shit! Live crocs in a restaurant??? Or were they outside?

I hope you got paid a lot!

i'd like to say that throckmortan is THE perfect name for a crocodile.

I hope u could find pics...I'll look. It was a very cool place. There were 2 locations..one in The Underground and 1 in Buckhead which is the one I worked at. It actually burned and they rebuilt it at one point. Dante was an eccentric chauvinist with a Napoleon complex though
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Yup..lots of pics if you click on the image search. I felt like the description could have sounded awesome (as it was) or like a cheesy tourist trap.

ETA: they were inside Nic..the majority of the restaurant was lit by candlelight and you walked across a bridge over the crocs to be seated either on the "wharf" or on the pirate ships which had seats overlooking the jazz trio that played or in one of the "private cabins" where you're tucked away watching the trio. The butter seat was the "lighthouse" which overlooked the entire restaurant. It was a very cool set up.
    Last edited by SuchAClassicGirl; 09-18-2014 at 02:57 PM.

i would live there, happily.

Thread Information