Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: William Tyrrell, 3, Missing From His Grandma's Front Verandah, Mid North Coast NSW

Heavy consumer durables such as air conditioners, refrigerators, stoves, etc., which used to be painted only in white enamel finish.
    Wasn't he fixing a washer for them?

Yeah, white goods here mean fridge, washing machine, dryer etc. Any large appliance I guess.

Police searching for William Tyrrell say "a number of items” have been recovered in their latest intensive search near Bonny Hills.

They also, for the first time, said they might find the missing toddler's body.

Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said there were numerous reasons for the search through dense scrub in the Queens Lake State Conservation Area.

“Of course that would include a body,” Det Insp Jubelin said at Tuesday's press conference.

He, however, refused to detail what had been found.

Even though it would be sad to find his body, I'd much rather that than never finding him and knowing what happened. so I'm glad that they're saying they might find it!

Up to 30 officers will continue to scour a dense and muddy bush track about six kilometres from Mr Spedding's home and 20 kilometres from where the toddler disappeared in Kendall.

Police said the search came after fresh information was received in relation to William's disappearance and was expected to continue until Wednesday afternoon.

A NSW Police spokesman said detectives would brief the media on the search about 2pm today at a command post on Houston Mitchell Drive in the Queens Lake State Conservation Area.

William was wearing a Spider-Man suit and playing with his little sister when he vanished from his grandmother's garden on September 12, 2014.

Homicide Superintendent Mick Willing said this week's search would not be the last in relation to the case.

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

* William Tyrrell's names was formerly spelt "Tyrell". Police have now advised the correct spelling is "Tyrrell"

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-ty...03-13tebj.html

Some of the recent articles are saying that the police have searched the old guy's house Again.
    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/29...nce-continues/

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-ty...03-13tebj.html

Detectives arrived at the home of tradesman Bill Spedding on Tuesday morning as they continue to search nearby bushland in relation to the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrrell.

The head of the investigation, homicide Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, arrived at the Bonny Hills semi-rural property a few minutes after Mr Spedding was seen leaving in his work van about 8.30am.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 03-03-2015 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    or, they are searching right next to his house and he drives by there 10 times every day...
    Well if his house is the scene of the crime, then we're both right.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Police divers have arrived to search a murky creek not far from an isolated house in dense bush as the investigation into the suspected abduction of William Tyrrell continues.

Water police from Sydney arrived just after 11am on Wednesday with an inflatable boat that will be used to search waterways inside a bush reserve between Bonny Hills and Lake Cathie on the state's mid-north coast.

The officers have arrived on day three of a painstaking search aimed at finding anything that will help police locate the missing three-year-old, including his favourite red and blue Spider-Man suit that he was wearing when he vanished almost six months ago.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-ty...04-13umkd.html

Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post
    I felt bad for him as well on and off. It has been confusing. The way the search of his properties were reported and conducted and the amount of info released was really extreme considering he wasn't named a suspect. I wonder if they found anything on the computer they took from the rental business. Seems the Speddings are some dodgy fuckers tut tut.
    And exactly what has there been to show they are "dodgy fuckers"? Nothing as far as I can see. Police doing searches on hunches or unfounded reports is fairly meaningless a lot of the time, when theres not much to go on, they will chase up any old "lead".

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    I think they know who took him, but are looking for physical evidence. I dont think they know where his body is, but I guess since its bushland they might come across him. I feel bad for his family having to endure the wait for bone identification, but what if some of this is being staged to make suspect in mind nervous and make a mistake?
    You're starting to sound like another forum, Police dont waste resources on labour intensive searches to make a suspect nervous. They'd pursue him/her directly if they had a strong hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    This isn't just some random guy that people are targeting. The police have said he is a person of interest - they must have reason for that.
    Lol , it means stuff all. A POI can be someone who in the "minds of police", has a possible motive or opportunity. Never mind the fact that in real life they definitely had nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by superiorIntelligence View Post
    And exactly what has there been to show they are "dodgy fuckers"? Nothing as far as I can see. Police doing searches on hunches or unfounded reports is fairly meaningless a lot of the time, when theres not much to go on, they will chase up any old "lead".

You're starting to sound like another forum, Police dont waste resources on labour intensive searches to make a suspect nervous. They'd pursue him/her directly if they had a strong hunch.

Lol , it means stuff all. A POI can be someone who in the "minds of police", has a possible motive or opportunity. Never mind the fact that in real life they definitely had nothing to do with it.
    I don't disagree with you on most of your points but um is there any case in Australia you are not apparently directly involved with and privy to facts no one else has? You have no idea who or who is 'definitely' not involved.

have the foster parents cars been forensically tested???????

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Well, he shouldn't be too hard to find. What is that? A brillo pad on his head? How many folks are sporting that look about the city?
    Nah, he will be hard to find because of his "recluse alternate lifestyle." He's hiding somewhere. Alternately.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I doubt it. He's just pretending to not pay attention, because he obviously didn't read this thread as suspected.
    Aww, give him a break, Shins. He doesn't have the patience to read 15 whole pages!

(Seriously, I hate it when people whine about not wanting to read, or at least skim, from the beginning. Read the whole Twins thread- then maybe you can whine a bit).

[QUOTE=Kelly-Jane;3600471]Yea I go back and forth one minute I'm sad for him next I suspect him... I don't know anymore.[/QUOTE

I'm a little confused- I thought one article said they were digging up the guy's yard, but others make it sound like it's just some remote location. Surely they wouldn't dig up appliance guy's yard without strongly suspecting that he was involved, right?

Quote Originally Posted by sazza View Post
    have the foster parents cars been forensically tested???????
    Um, for what?

Spedding's grandson (one of dans dozen or so kids) is getting rattled. Vile abuse and threats to rip people's throats out because the locals at lake cathie believe he and his father to be involved. Not long now.

Quote Originally Posted by DubiousGizmo View Post
    Spedding's grandson (one of dans dozen or so kids) is getting rattled. Vile abuse and threats to rip people's throats out because the locals at lake cathie believe he and his father to be involved. Not long now.
    Which one?

"Jaydoss soufwest kings" is the Facebook name.

A desperate plea from William Tyrell’s mother: Let my boy come home

THE mother of missing toddler William Tyrell refuses to believe her little boy is dead and has made an impassioned plea for the three-year-old’s safe return, saying the family “can’t live forever like this”.

As the investigation into his disappearance enters its seventh month, William’s mother has spoken of her desperation to find him and her heartbreak at the thought his sister could grow up without knowing her brother.

“If somebody has him and if he is alive I want him to be safe, I want him to be feeling loved and I want someone to be looking after him because to imagine that something else is going on ... we can’t live a life like that,” she said.

“We need to know where he is and we need to know what happened to him ’cause we can’t live forever like this,”
    she said. “His sister can’t grow up never knowing what happened to her brother.”

William vanished from the front yard of his grandmother’s home in the small mid-north-coast town of Kendall about 10.30am
    on September 12 last year. He was dressed in his Spiderman suit and had been playing hide-and-seek with his four-year-old sister.

Investigators have cleared all family members of responsibility, leading police to believe William was snatched by an opportunistic stranger.
    The mother said she devastated at the thought of the milestones William may not reach and could not fathom the motives that would
    drive someone to abduct a young child: “You can’t take children, you just can’t take children ... he’s three!” she said.

“He hasn’t gone to school, he can sort of count (but) he’s reached none of those milestones that we all take for granted.”

Investigators searched bushland around Kendall with cadaver dogs and divers last month in an desperate bid to recover evidence.

William’s mother said she “felt’’ her little boy had been abducted as soon as he disappeared and was confident he had not wandered off.

“I thought (he had been abducted) immediately. I had a vision in my head, I don’t know why, I had a vision in my head. I can’t explain it,” she said.

“I sort of feel like they’ve gone ‘clump’ on his shoulders, picked him up and moved him on because to me that’s the only
    way for me to explain for him not to be there.”

In January police searched and dug up the yard of Bonny Hills whitegoods repairman William “Bill’’ Spedding, 63, including removing the
    lid of the septic tank on the property.

Mr Spedding told The Daily Telegraph at the time of the search he had “no involvement”.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227307013744

I often think about this case. I was hoping this update was some good news. I can't imagine what his family is going through.

I just like to think if he was dead he would've been found by now but then I also don't like to think about if he is alive what he's going through... As a parent this is a tough one. I know there's a very very small amount of people that actually kidnap kids because they want to be parents I guess if any of this is the best case scenario.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Police just released a statement on channel 7. They have " Recent specific information that there is a pedophile ring operatating in the area "

Fuck !

Oh lord no!

Police are investigating the possible involvement of a pedophile ring

Police are investigating the possible involvement of a pedophile ring in the disappearance of missing NSW toddler William Tyrrell.

At a press conference today, Commander of the NSW Police Homicide Squad Mick Willing said the probe followed recent information passed on to police.

William has not been seen since he disappeared from the front yard of his grandmother's home at Kendall on the NSW mid-north coast on September 12 last year.

Superintendent Willing said the pedophile ring link was one of a number of lines of inquiry in the investigation, which involves the homicide squad, the sex crimes squad and police from the Mid North Coast Local Area Command.

"We've received specific information, and we are rigorously pursuing that information," Supt Willing said.

"We are determined to find out what happened.

"We have a pretty good picture about what happened on that day."
    Supt Willing yet again called on the public for assistance.

"If you have knowledge and you have not come forward, you could be complicit," he said.

The public appeal for information came as police released a pre-recorded 22-minute interview with William's distraught parents,
    who cannot be named for legal reasons.
    Supt Willing said the pair were "very brave" for speaking out.

"They're going through something which no parent should have to go through," he said.

"They need answers."

Police have stressed William's parents are not suspects in their son's disappearance.

If you have any information that could assist police with their investigation, contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 FREE. Callers can remain anonymous and all information is treated with the strictest confidence.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...mIdYAXFYjEi.99

"We have a pretty good picture about what happened on that day."
    I hope they're close to finding him. Maybe he's still alive, even. Poor baby.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

If he is spent the last nine months in a child sex ring I cant imagine the condition he's in

Slightly more detail here. This is so fucked. I was awake thinking about this little guy for weeks when it first happened, he looks so much like my eldest at that age.

& what the fuck do they mean "2 worlds collided that day"? William's & whose?

http://www.news.com.au/national/crim...-1227308976867

POLICE believe missing three-year-old William Tyrrell could be alive and in the grip of a paedophile ring operating on the New South Wales mid-north coast.
    The revelations came yesterday as police described the new information as a catalyst for what has ?become a very fast paced investigation? into the disappearance of the toddler from his grandmother?s home in Kendall on September 12 last year.
    ?The two worlds collided,? lead investigator Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin told The Saturday Telegraph.
    ?We have information that could link William?s disappearance to a group of people suspected of paedophile activity.?

Just over a month after police were using cadaver dogs and divers in their grim search, police now believe William was abducted by an opportunistic paedophile.

Homicide Squad commander Detective Superintendent Mick Willing said the sex abuse ring and the theory William could still be alive six months after he went missing had transformed their investigation: ?From the moment the paedophile ring was discovered this has become a very fast-paced investigation which is progressing rapidly. That?s all I can say at this point.

?We are pursuing many, many lines of inquiry but what I can say is that there is a team of detectives working very hard. This is a very fast-paced moving inquiry.?

As details on the existence of the ring near the area where the ?cheeky, vibrant little boy? disappeared emerged, Supt Willing had a grim warning for anyone involved in the paedophile network and had any knowledge of William?s whereabouts or fate: ?If you know anything you are implicated. If you are involved you will be charged.?

Yesterday he also took the unusual step of repeating the heart-wrenching plea of William?s mother for the boy to be returned safely.

?We?ve seen the tremendous pain they?ve been going through not knowing what has happened to William,? Supt Willing said.

?They have laid bare their feelings in a heart-wrenching plea for the community?s help and are doing everything in their power to seek the safe return of their little boy.

?They need answers and that?s why we are committed to finding out what has happened to William. If anyone has William please return him to a safe place.?
    In an emotional video released on Friday his mother, who cannot be named for legal reasons, begged for him to be brought home.

?If somebody has him and if he is alive ? I want him to be safe, I want him to be feeling loved and I want someone to be looking after him ? because to imagine something else is going on ? we can?t live a life like that,? she said. ?Just give him back ... take him to a church, take him to a police station, take him to school.?
    She said she had a vision someone ?reached over ... has gone ?clump? on his shoulders, picked him up and moved him on because that?s the only way to explain him not to be there.?

Police investigators? hopes that William is alive are tempered by the grim reality that it is six months since he disappeared without a trace in his Spiderman outfit and may have already been murdered.

<<snipped>>

There was an alert posted on the NSW Police facebook for a sex offender on the Mid North Coast who couldn't be located. It was posted not long after William disappeared. I think I linked it here at the time. I never saw it upodated as "located/found", it just quietly dropped off the page.

ETA I linked this alert ^^ on pg 2. Just went back & checked & now it's showing as a broken link. NSW Pol don't usually do that, even William's original alert can still be accessed if you hgave the link. I've got it screenshot somewhere so I'll put it up agfain IF it turns out it's relevant. Most of the details are in the post anyway though.

ETA I just realised this thread is on pg 19!?? WTF happened? Was there an invasion from that other Aus thread? If so, I don't think I'm going to bother reading it.
    Last edited by blighted star; 04-18-2015 at 02:10 AM.

I can't count the number of times I saw people using the Morcombes as examples of how parents of missing children are "supposed" to behave, to prove there was something suspicious about the silence of William's family members

This is an article where Daniel Morcombe's father speaks in defence of William's parents & confirms that it was the NSW Dept of Family & Community Services who refused to give permission for public appeals & media contact

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/d...-1227308563088

The father of murdered teenager Daniel Morcombe has criticised the NSW government’s refusal to allow William Tyrrell’s parents to speak publicly about their son’s disappearance for seven months before this week.

Many, including Daniel’s *father, Bruce, fear the decision may have hindered the police investigation during the crucial weeks following William’s dis*appearance from his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the NSW mid north coast, last September.

In a pre-recorded public appeal released yesterday by NSW police, William’s parents asked for help in finding the person they fear has abducted and possibly killed their son.

A spokesman for the NSW Department of Family and Community Services said legal reasons had prevented them speaking out before now and continue to prevent them being identified today.

Mr Morcombe — whose son Daniel was abducted and murdered in 2003 — said he understood there were rules “but in extreme circumstances … it is time it was opened up”.

He and his wife, Denise, conducted thousands of media interviews about their son after he disappeared, and believe this was vital in helping to generate information that was then followed up by police. Daniel’s killer, Brett Cowan, was jailed last year.

The Weekend Australian understands William’s parents, and some in the police, have been frustrated at the family’s inability to appeal publicly for information that may help find their son.

In response to questions about the decision to prevent the parents from speaking publicly, the department yesterday released a statement saying its “key priority … is to always act in the interests of the safety and wellbeing of children and not in any way to jeopardise ongoing police investigations”.

Mr Morcombe said he had also in February contacted police based close to where William disappeared, offering to help support the boy’s family or generate publicity for the case, but had not heard back since. “It was a genuine offer,” Mr Morcombe said. “It wasn’t for me to gain publicity or notoriety, but to offer my assistance in whatever way I could, *either to the family or the police.”

Detective Inspector Gary *Jubelin, who took over the case in February, said he was not aware of Mr Morcombe’s offer and would follow it up. He declined to comment on the decision not to allow William’s parents to speak publicly before now.

A spokesman for NSW police said they had “received many offers of support in the months since William’s disappearance. While they have been appreciated and were considered, circumstances meant they were not pursued”.

Thread Information