Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Colton Brandt Turner, 2, found dead and his mother is a POI

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    that is actually how i first read it. then i was wondering piece of 'i'? what the fuck does i stand for?
    Ha! I read it this way as well. Berm's right though..interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    From reading a bunch of facebook post and trying to put two and two together- it seems like the last time anybody saw Colton was on July 4.
    That's when the abuse pictures were taken by the grandma. Meagan was turned in to CPS (which was NOT the first time) and Meagan went into "hiding" with Colton.
    Colton's dad kept leaving tons of messages to see his son. Meagan would tell him okay, but she would never show up at the time/date. When Meagan's BFF got involved with trying to locate Colton, Meagan told her that Colton was staying with somebody- who was fake.

The other baby in Meagan's pictures on facebook is her niece.

Did anybody scroll through Meagan's pictures on facebook? There are some pictures on there that would make me sideeye somebody.

For example- this one. Notice the bruise on his forehead and cheek?

Meagan?s reported boyfriend is 29 year-old Michael Brant Turner. Friends of the family tell KXAN he knew Colton most of his life and was considered a father figure. KXAN found he has a lengthy criminal history in Williamson County dating back to 2002 ? That history includes animal cruelty, theft, assault, public intoxication, burglary of a habitation and bail jumping.

http://kxan.com/2014/09/12/coltons-d...s-backgrounds/
    The bitch wouldn't have left my house with that baby. The PD would have been called in right then and there. I would have made some shit up if I had to so they would not let her leave with that child. To hell with waiting around for social services to get their asses in gear.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    The bitch wouldn't have left my house with that baby. The PD would have been called in right then and there. I would have made some shit up if I had to so they would not let her leave with that child. To hell with waiting around for social services to get their asses in gear.
    Right?? If there were ever signs that I hurt my children (just so we know, I would NEVER) and my mom saw those signs, there is no way she'd let me take off with the children that I was abusing. And the same goes for me...I don't care who you are, if I think you are abusing your child I'm calling the police and you aren't taking that child.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

This poor little boy When I first saw that picture, the one of her sticking her tongue ring out, she totally reminded me of my stepson's egg-donor. They have the same meth-look, though this shit looks more dirty, to me. Not only do they look alike, but I could see her doing this to my stepson, which is why I am so glad that she decided to stay out of his life completely. 3 1/2 years she's been MIA and glad every day.

Why couldn't she just let the dad have him? If she didn't want him, let him go to someone else. Pisses me off. And she's having another? Just great...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Peruse his Facebook, I'm pretty sure he's not Dad of The Year either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    This poor little boy When I first saw that picture, the one of her sticking her tongue ring out, she totally reminded me of my stepson's egg-donor. They have the same meth-look, though this shit looks more dirty, to me. Not only do they look alike, but I could see her doing this to my stepson, which is why I am so glad that she decided to stay out of his life completely. 3 1/2 years she's been MIA and glad every day.

Why couldn't she just let the dad have him? If she didn't want him, let him go to someone else. Pisses me off. And she's having another? Just great...
    she's not having another, the foster care system is.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Well maybe this one has a chance...Hopefully someone that truly wants a baby and not a government check.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Peruse his Facebook, I'm pretty sure he's not Dad of The Year either.
    For real.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Austin Police want access to Meagan Work's Facebook account. On Monday a judge signed off on a search warrant where police say Work has pictures that show alleged abuse. It's part of the ongoing investigation homicide detectives are working on.

You can read the full search warrant here.http://ftpcontent3.worldnow.com/ktbc...Warrant%20.pdf

While more charges are expected in the case Meagan Work, 20, and her boyfriend Michael Turner, 29, are charged with tampering with evidence in the case.

Court paperwork reveals that on September 12th around 2:30 in the morning Turner led police to Colton's gravesite in a wooded area off Felter Lane in Southeast Austin.

The investigation started September 10th when a concerned friend approached Cedar Park Police about Colton's whereabouts. The friend also produced pictures showing the boy had been abused. Police launched an investigation and were able to track down Work.

According to the documents Work gave three different accounts as to where her son was. She told a family friend that Colton was staying with family in East Texas. When questioned by authorities she told them Colton was kidnapped out of her truck in the parking lot of a motel on East Rundberg. Police questioned Work again and she told them she gave Colton to another couple at a fast food restaurant but could not remember their names.

The inconsistencies did not fool police. Another detective drove to San Saba County to questioned Michael Turner who was in jail there for probation revocation. Turner shared a similar story to Work's account about giving Colton away. When he was pushed Turner told police Colton was dead and gave specific details about his grave.

During interviews with investigators Work told police her son had a seizure. Instead of taking him to the hospital the couple brought him back to the motel room. Colton was not acting himself and was not walking according the affidavit.

Work told police she and Michael attempted to nurse Colton to health on their own. When Work woke up the next morning on July 7th Colton was dead.

Both Work and Turner told police Colton would have a large bump on his head. During their interviews with police the paperwork appears to show the couple blames each other. Turner told investigators he was ready to drive to the hospital but Work feared they would get in trouble.

After finding Colton dead the couple waited until sundown to hide his body according to the court documents. Turner told detectives Colton's body was wrapped in a purple blanket. The couple planned to bury Colton but Work told police the grave was not deep enough. The couple put Colton's body in the bed of a pick-up truck and drove back to the motel. The next evening the two drove to a wooded area off Felter Lane. Turner told police he borrowed a shovel and dug a grave two to three feet deep. Turner says he covered the grave with wood and placed sheetrock on top of it. Turner says Work waited in the car while he buried her son.

Turner is not the biological father of the child but he calls Colton his son. Turner was at the hospital and gave Colton his middle and last name. The child's biological father has a criminal history.

According to the search warrant Work's sister was aware of the alleged abuse and so was Child Protective Services. CPS confirms there are previous cases involving Colton. The agency is reviewing those cases to see whether they were handled according to policy.

FBI, Texas Rangers, APD and Cedar Park Police assisted in locating the boy's body. Austin Police have jurisdiction for the case.http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/265...-brandt-turner

Mannix said the tiny body was wrapped in a blanket and appeared to have been in its final resting place for several months judging by the degree of deterioration.

http://kxan.com/2014/09/15/why-weren...d-over-sooner/

That poor baby. RIP Colton.

Notice that Meagan even slept with her son's dead body

[IMG][/IMG]

Also wanted to add this statement from family
    EVERYONE PLEASE SHARE THIS POST!!!!
    This was posted by a close family member of Colton. Everyone needs to know this before judgements are made. We need to fix the System.

The most tragic thing in this was that this was preventable if the law had allowed a police report to be filed for child abuse on someone with an unknown location. Without a location all you can do is file a report with cps which puts it in as "unassigned" because once again you have no address. What they do with "unassigned" cases is who knows. It is NOT a prioritized case unless you have a location no matter how serious or severe the circumstances. These jurisdiction laws need to change so that no other baby goes through this. This should be Colton's Law- Any law enforcement agency should be forced to take any child abuse report and investigate it if the location or address is unknown ... this law would have allowed police to find Colton alive in May according to the time it took cedar park to locate Meagan. This needs to be written into law. From may to sept 11 at least 5 members of Meagans family and 1 close friend made cps reports and answered follow up calls. I know Brandon and his family did as well beginning in May. Neither family was able to file a police report due to not knowing the location of Meagan. I realize and appreciate everyones outrage. We too are outraged. Put it on the system it belongs on and please have some mercy on our families as we have been suffering through this long before you realized there was a problem. We are Colton's family and we loved him and we all grieve for him.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-16-2014 at 03:23 AM.

CPS sucks everywhere bc of understaffing, underfunding, and lack of training. This murder lies squarely on mom and possibly bf. If he had a siezure it was probably from a blow to his head prior. We have DP. She should get what Colton did.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    CPS sucks everywhere bc of understaffing, underfunding, and lack of training. This murder lies squarely on mom and possibly bf. If he had a siezure it was probably from a blow to his head prior. We have DP. She should get what Colton did.
    Agreed. The family is blaming the system and not the parents who were abusing the child and possibly caused his death. I'm waiting for the autopsy report, but the mother already pre-empted it by speaking about the bump on his head.

Website Used To Raise Funds For Colton Turner's Funeral

Read More at: http://www.keyetv.com/news/features/...al-20803.shtml

Cook, Walden Davis Funeral Home has stepped up to help plan the funeral of Colton Turner. "He may not have been honored in life but he will be honored in death," said Kevin Hull, the vice president of Cook Walden Davis Funeral Home. As more details emerge about the death of two-year-old Colton it's clear he wasn't honored in life. "We needed to do something that was above and beyond because again no parent should have to bury their child," Hull said. The funeral home set up a GoFundMe account to raise money to cover the costs. More than $5,000 for the cemetery costs was raised in just one day. People nationwide have stepped up to help. "There are remarks coming in from all over the nation. People are just expressing their grief and sadness over what a horrific story this is," Hull said. "Our heart just gets involved. I mean how can you not be involved in something of this nature." Hull says Colton deserved better in life and he will make sure that Colton gets the proper burial the toddler was almost denied.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

I found this quote in an article. It made me SMH and say "stupid bitch"

Then, Work told police Colton had been kidnapped from her car on East Rundberg in Austin. She said Colton, her wallet and a purple blanket were taken from the scene. Because she mentioned kidnapping, police were able to engage the Texas Rangers and the FBI in the search for the 2-year-old boy.
    http://kxan.com/2014/09/16/michael-b...travis-county/

Also, it says in the papers filed that Colton received the blow to the head due to an assault a few days before his death. So even if Colton just had a seizure and died- that blow to the head still shows murder. The boyfriend already admitted that Meagan probably gave the blow to Colton's head.

The boyfriend already admitted that Meagan probably gave the blow to Colton's head.
    Well, of course he did, he's sure as shit not going to say he did it.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Well maybe this one has a chance...Hopefully someone that truly wants a baby and not a government check.
    Babies who go directly into the system are more likely to end up in a foster to adopt situation, from what I've seen. Had a "friend" whose baby was taken from her (she was 15, I think) after someone tipped off CPS that mom had supposedly flung the baby against a wall when the baby was maybe 2-3 months old. Baby ended up in a foster home and adopted, I loved seeing the pics that foster mom sent to bio mom the short while I stayed in touch. She was happy, healthy, clean, always in gymboree head to toe.
    Second situation was bio mom's second baby, first was taken at age 2, baby boy was placed in same foster home within days of being born and both have been adopted by those foster parents since. I'm friendly with the bio grandparents and see pictures occasionally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

that makes sense. young babies haven't turned into assholes by way of terrible parental influence yet.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    that makes sense. young babies haven't turned into assholes by way of terrible parental influence yet.
    Ah, but as the parent of 2 adopted kids, and the sibling of 5, I assure you that nature always takes precedence of nurturing. In other words, you can't nurture the nature out of a baby, toddler, child, or teen.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Ah, but as the parent of 2 adopted kids, and the sibling of 5, I assure you that nature always takes precedence of nurturing. In other words, you can't nurture the nature out of a baby, toddler, child, or teen.
    but there are plenty of studies that show that children who don't receive love, affection or positive regard in their infant years develop attachment disorders and other personality disorders that cannot be reversed. that much is definitely a nurture thing. who's to say that the mother of these children weren't so detached to their young children that they did irreparable damage... and who's to say that the parents didn't suffer the same rearing as an infant, which created their negative personalities and so on.

you can't really say a person passed on the ass hole gene without knowing if the parents were damaged through nurture to begin with.

Here's a bunch of info on family knowing about the abuse..... way before the death of Colton. If this is true- the hell with all of them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ody-woods.html

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I feel like changing the title to 'Colton Brandt Turner found dead and his mother is a POS'
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Just wanted to list Mr. Wonderful's arrest record from the surrounding counties. http://judicialrecords.wilco.org/Jai...ch.aspx?ID=400

Main Jail
    Turner, Michael Brandt
    10/01/2009
    11/17/2009
    Department of Public Safety
    PURCHASE FURNISH ALCOHOL TO A MINOR

2010-01495
    Main Jail
    Turner, Michael Brandt
    02/02/2010
    02/05/2010
    Leander Police Department
    CPF-PUBLIC INTOX

2010-08320
    Main Jail
    Turner, Michael Brandt
    06/23/2010
    01/20/2011
    Williamson Constable 3
    ASSAULT FAMILY/HOUSEHOLD MEMBER W/PREV CONV
    Assault family/household member w/ prev conv

2011-03340
    Main Jail
    Turner, Michael Brandt
    03/12/2011
    03/17/2011
    Williamson County Sheriff's Office
    THEFT

2012-08921
    Main Jail
    Turner, Michael Brandt
    07/12/2012
    07/12/2012
    CRUELTY TO LIVESTOCK ANIMALS

2012-16545
    Main Jail
    Turner, Michael Brandt
    12/26/2012
    01/11/2013
    Cedar Park Police Department
    MOTION TO REVOKE PROBATION THEFT OF PROPERTY
    RAN RED LIGHT

2013-13046
    Main Jail
    Turner, Michael Brandt
    10/24/2013
    10/25/2013
    Williamson County Sheriff's Office
    BOND SURRENDER/CRUELTY TO LIVESTOCK ANIMALS

2014-10149
    Main Jail
    Turner, Michael Brandt
    08/27/2014
    09/03/2014
    MOTION TO REVOKE BOND-Theft

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I really would like to know what he did to be charged with animal cruelty, not once, but twice. I sure hope he's not like that dude from Florida and his donkey.

cow tipping?

A very long article. I just snipped some of it

HOUSTON (AP) — Three child welfare employees have been fired and additional investigators have been assigned to Travis County after a 2-year-old boy whose questionable care long had been known to authorities was found dead last month in a southeast Austin field, Texas Child Protective Services officials announced Thursday.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/10/02/s...-childs-death/

And from another article

Child abuse investigator Diana Cortinaz, who was hired in March 2012 and as of last month had not seen children and families in 19 of her 31 assigned cases.
    •Supervisor Liza DeLeon, a seven-year veteran of the agency who “was negligent in her duties” to keep kids safe, according to a memo recommending she be let go.
    •Program director Liza Nash, who joined CPS nine years ago and, according to her termination memo, showed a disconcerting lack of concern that so many children weren’t being seen in a timely way.
    CPS’ review of the agency’s handling of tips about Colton found that more than 30 percent of child abuse investigations in Travis County are “delinquent,” or have been open with no finding as to an allegation’s merit for more than 60 days.
    But the problem is not new. In late 2011 and early 2012, as many as two-thirds of cases in the county were delinquent, according to CPS records.
    While child-welfare experts say Texas has very high caseloads and needs an expanded workforce, Specia and agency leaders haven’t asked the Legislature next year to give CPS significantly more money. Specia did dispatch employees from elsewhere to help reduce a backlog in Travis County and ordered several policy reviews.
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state...lers-death.ece
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-04-2014 at 03:39 AM.

Thread Information