Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Colton Brandt Turner, 2, found dead and his mother is a POI

Colton Brandt Turner, 2, found dead and his mother is a POI

Sorry, I never know where to put articles. I'll post this here and maybe a mod can move it if it's wrong.

Abused, abandoned and killed: Pregnant mother in police custody after remains of her two-year-old son are found hidden in wooded area
    The body of Colton Brandt Turner, 2, was found today in Texas
    His remains were hidden in a wooded area of southeast Austin
    His mother has been charged with abandoning her child, and is a person of interest in the boy's death

Work, who is the person of interest in the case, gave officials three different accounts as to where Colton was when asked this week, and none of them checked out.
    The young mother had been living out of her car or with friends for the past several months.

She is also four months pregnant according to her friend Briana Spieldenner, the same person who initially notified officials.

She has, for the moment, been charged with abandoning and endangering a child without intent to return.
    Officials believe the child was a victim of abuse according to KXAN.
    In late 2013, Work pleaded guilty to animal cruelty. She also pleaded guilty to assault causing bodily injury stemming from a May 2013 incident where she hit another woman.
    Ms. Spieldenner, one of Work's best friends, fought back tears as she talked about what happened, saying, 'She's not who I thought she was.'
    She said she had not seen Colton since April, adding, 'He was a happy boy. Always. He was always smiling. He was so happy. My daughter, she like I said she is two and a half, and they loved each other. They would play so good.'

In addition to calling the police, is seems that Ms. Spieldenner was also the one who helped authorities locate Work.
    'I just wish I could have done something sooner. I've always been involved in his life and I love him and I l feel like I should have seen something sooner and should have been able to save him,' she told KVUE.
    Colton would have turned three in just nine days.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DCAKI3xs
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Another article
    http://www.kvue.com/story/news/local...-boy/15540019/

Meagan's facebook

Tons of pictures

https://www.facebook.com/meagan.work.5

Her friends are pretty much posting all over her wall.

I honestly can't believe you had everyone fooled. I never thought you had it in you to go so far. Manipulating your best friend and making everyone believe he was fine. She loved him so much, all you had to do was ask her to take him. She would have, Brandon would have, anyone would have taken Colton if you couldn't handle being a mother any longer. Now you've torn a child from a loving family and a look ng life. I am so sorry, Jessica Click and no matter what anyone has to say, I know you and I know how much you wanted to believe her. If you thought for even an instant she had done something to Colton, I know you would have spoken up. To the father, Brandon Pelfrey your loss is immeasurable. If this is Colton, if Meagan did harm him, I am so sorry for everything you've gone through and will have to go through. Meagan Work, if you harmed your son I hope you're prepared for the demons you've cast upon yourself. Please pray for and send love to Colton's family as they desk with this news. No child deserves this fate. The world will not be forgiving of you, as you have not helped the search for your child, and instead wasted precious time on goose chases saying he was in Houston when he was here all along. You're never going to find peace, Meagan. Because you've done then worst thing a mother can do. At least Casey Anthony cried and acted like she cared when the police got involved. You've done nothing because you feel nothing. I haven't seen any support for you in any of this, it seems even your family and friends believe you did this. I wish I could say this to your face. I just hope with that little bit of chance left that this is not Colton and he somewhere alive and okay... That's all I have to say on the matter...
    Here is Colton's dad.
    https://www.facebook.com/brandon.pelfrey.963

One of the images dad posted
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-13-2014 at 03:56 AM.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Yeah, they are:

I feel obligated to say that she had no right to bring a life into this world in the first place. She must have had no idea the responsibility it would take to raise a child. He was a beautiful baby and his life was taken due to the inability of his mother. I hope that God truly exists because when you stand at the gates and ask for forgiveness, I want your son to be holding his hand when he tells you FUCK NO!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    But my favorite so far is this one:

You are a lousy excuse for a mother! How dare you hurt that baby! Let alone your own flesh and blood wtf is wrong with you? Are you fucked off in the head you piece of fucking shit!!!! I hope you get what you deserve in prison!! I hope someone makes you their bitch and they torment you everyday of your life for what you did to that innocent little boy!!!! You are a low life such a disgrace to human kind and humanity!! I hope you rot in hell you psychotic ass fucking cunt! You'll have plenty of time on your hands in prison I hope you sit their in replay the images you saw in your head over and over again and it hurt you and rot you the rest of your life!!! You SELFISH FUCKING BITCH!!! I'm disgusted to even know you!!!!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What a vile piece of shit she is........
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Ugh, I hate that fucking smug mug shot. There were friends that loved him more than she and would have taken him in. why kill him? Just bc you can or revenge on baby daddy? Wait til she meets all the kick ass mamas in jail that wish they could see their kids.

They are gonna wipe that little smirk right off her face. She must have really hated this child to go to these lengths when so many would have taken him.

The Bitch. I hope she spends a lot of her jail time with her head shoved in a shitty toilet.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

ugh. confederate tweekers are the worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I gotta agree... The combo of meth and redneck is really an ugly thing.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

My guess is she killed him via neglect and abuse, not like, a motive to directly kill him. Just total indifference.

If the father had all these pictures of abuse, why the fuck did she ever have custody? I am confused by this case.

He received the pictures of the abuse 2 days ago. The boy has not been seen in 3 months.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Meagan Work shared WPOC 93.1's photo.
    September 8 at 8:42am ?
    #TGIF!!!! WPOC 93.1

She is a piece of work. I have seen comments about a boyfriend, but, I have to go back further to find a name? Also chatter about her cocaine use.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

See that's the thing I don't get with this case and the one with the guy that killed his 5 kids. I shared custody with my oldest daughter. I talked to her every day. I realize that life is hectic, but if I hadn't seen or talked to my kid in more than a day, I'm gonna start calling other people and knocking on doors demanding contact with my child. Same with grandkids. How does a week go by and then they just realize they are missing?

Quote Originally Posted by poppy213 View Post
    He received the pictures of the abuse 2 days ago. The boy has not been seen in 3 months.
    I'm still confused. Who took these pictures? The body the police found was not in good condition. Those pictures are of the child when he was living. WHY WOULD NO ONE REMOVE HIM FROM THE HOME IF SOMEONE SAW THAT, IT IS HORRIFIC.

I just don't get it.

Exactly. How come the person who took the pics didn't go to the authorities? Why did they wait til after the child was dead to send dad these pics?

Oh wait does she have two kids? Are the abuse pictures of a kid still alive?

I think she is knocked up again.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I think she is knocked up again.
    She is, she says as much on her Facebook. But she also has two kids in pictures on her facebook.

I seriously cannot believe someone would post that facebook meme when they literally had dumped their kid's body in the woods months before. What in the actual fuck.

From reading a bunch of facebook post and trying to put two and two together- it seems like the last time anybody saw Colton was on July 4.
    That's when the abuse pictures were taken by the grandma. Meagan was turned in to CPS (which was NOT the first time) and Meagan went into "hiding" with Colton.
    Colton's dad kept leaving tons of messages to see his son. Meagan would tell him okay, but she would never show up at the time/date. When Meagan's BFF got involved with trying to locate Colton, Meagan told her that Colton was staying with somebody- who was fake.

The other baby in Meagan's pictures on facebook is her niece.

Did anybody scroll through Meagan's pictures on facebook? There are some pictures on there that would make me sideeye somebody.

For example- this one. Notice the bruise on his forehead and cheek?

Meagan’s reported boyfriend is 29 year-old Michael Brant Turner. Friends of the family tell KXAN he knew Colton most of his life and was considered a father figure. KXAN found he has a lengthy criminal history in Williamson County dating back to 2002 – That history includes animal cruelty, theft, assault, public intoxication, burglary of a habitation and bail jumping.

http://kxan.com/2014/09/12/coltons-d...s-backgrounds/
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-14-2014 at 12:45 AM.

So the comparisons to Casey Anthony are inevitable, but somehow this creature strikes me as even worse.

And you have to be pretty fucking awful to outdo Casey Anthony. Not that the loss of one innocent child is more tragic than another, but you know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

So the comparisons to Casey Anthony are inevitable, but somehow this creature strikes me as even worse.

And you have to be pretty fucking awful to outdo Casey Anthony. Not that the loss of one innocent child is more tragic than another, but you know what I mean.
    I think Casey Anthony was marginally smarter. She knew how to pretend she felt totally sad and stuff.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I'll never understand what people are thinking who have the gall to, first of all beat their child, but second of all, to post pictures of the child with bruises on their face like it's no big deal. Ugh. I can't even with shit like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I feel like changing the title to 'Colton Brandt Turner found dead and his mother is a POS'

that is actually how i first read it. then i was wondering piece of 'i'? what the fuck does i stand for?
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I feel like changing the title to 'Colton Brandt Turner found dead and his mother is a POS'

Sounds much better than my title.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    that is actually how i first read it. then i was wondering piece of 'i'? what the fuck does i stand for?
    Person of Interest.

Thread Information