Thread: Erica Hagan (22) was found dead with three head wounds

Erica Hagan (22) was found dead with three head wounds

Here is Erica's blog
    http://neverforgetalwaystravel.blogs...&max-results=1

Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/erica.f.hagan?fref=ts

• US graduate, 22, found dead in bathtub of her Chile campus apartment after 'being struck three times by a blunt object'
    • Erica Faith Hagan, 22, was a psychology graduate from Kentucky
    • Found in bathroom of her Chile campus on Saturday morning
    • She had only arrived in July and was due to return to US in December
    • Her family are now flying out to South America

A young American woman whose body was found in her Chile apartment may have been murdered, according to authorities.
    Erica Faith Hagan, 22, a psychology graduate from Kentucky, was found with three head wounds in the bathtub of her apartment on the campus of Colegio Bautista of Temuco on Saturday morning.
    She was working as an English instructor at a secondary school in Temuco, 700 kilometers (450 miles) south of Santiago.
    'The investigation so far has shown that she had at least three wounds on her head that were caused by a blunt object,' said local prosecutor Cristian Paredes.
    'That means we are looking at potential homicide.'
    AFP reported there were traces of a fire at the apartment.
    Miss Hagan graduated from Georgetown College in Kentucky this year and went to Chile in July as a teaching assistant in English.
    She had visited Chile previously and was scheduled to return home in December.
    Her family were informed of her death on Sunday and are now flying out to South America.
    'This was a phenomenal, well-loved young lady that deserved better,' said Hagan's aunt, Charlene Martin.

In her final post she wrote about the friendliness of the Chilean people.
    'God has blessed me with many people that care how I spend my time and don't want me to be lonely while I'm here,' she wrote.
    'Everyday I meet more people that invite me to be social with them and I love it! The hardest part is for me to take them up on it by asking them to keep me company during my free time.'
    Temuco is one of the country's largest cities and located near the southern boarder.
    A memorial service will be held this week at Georgetown College.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3CnkYvues
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by bermstalker; 09-08-2014 at 11:42 PM.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    How adorable was she?? And she seemed like a sweet girl. I hope they find out who did this to her. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    How adorable was she?? And she seemed like a sweet girl. I hope they find out who did this to her. :(
    Was just going to say that. Pretty girl.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This post from her FB page made me sadz

That would be great Robinson, I want to travel places but am weary about going alone

On Tuesday, local authorities announced that they are investigating three potential suspects in connection to Hagan's slaying. They have not been named.
    Roberto Garrido, a spokesperson for the Public Ministry of Chile, told the press the investigation into the killing has revealed that Ms Hagan likely knew the killer or killers and opened the door for them because officers found no signs of forced entry in her apartment, reported Soy Chile.
    Hagan's wounds were said to have been caused by a blunt object. AFP reported there were traces of a fire at the unit.
    Two separate online fundraisers have been set up to help Erica's parents with her final expenses, including the cost of transporting her remains back to the US.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3D5WvOYzd

A Chilean college security guard has been arrested in the murder of an American graduate and ordered held in jail, an appeals court unanimously ruled on Wednesday.
    Erica Faith Hagan, 22, from Kentucky, had been in the southern Chilean city of Temuco on an exchange program after graduating from Georgetown College.
    She was working as a teaching assistant in English and religious education at the Colegio Bautista school, where her lifeless body was found in her dormitory bathtub on September 6.

A week later, investigators in Chile arrested 44-year-old Domingo Cofre, a former night watchman for the Colegio Bautista, in connection to the slaying.
    On Wednesday, Judge Alejandro Vera ordered Cofre to remain in custody for the duration of the investigation, which is expected to take three months.
    Local media reported that the 22-year-old teaching assistant had apparently suffered multiple blows to her head with an iron poker.
    The Chilean news website Soychile.cl reported that DNA evidence found on the metal rod linked Cofre to the crime scene.

Prosecutor Cristian Paredes has told El Tiempo that the injuries had ?slashing-crushing? elements.
    According to the site Emol.com, Cofre allegedly hit Hagan at least three times and then tried to start a fire in her apartment in an apparent attempt to cover up the crime.
    When police searched Cofre's home September 12, they reportedly found a blood-stained shoe. The footwear has been sent to a lab for testing to determine if the blood belonged to Hagan.
    The parents of the 22-year-old psychology graduate traveled to the city of Temuco earlier this month to transport their daughter's body back to the United States.
    Erica Faith Hagan was found with three head wounds in the bathtub of her apartment on the campus of Colegio Bautista of Temuco September 6.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3EK3Q7iry

I'm glad they found who did this to her. Him being a security guard, she probably felt he was someone she could trust with her safety. What a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What a fucking slimeball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    On Tuesday, local authorities announced that they are investigating three potential suspects in connection to Hagan's slaying. They have not been named.
    Roberto Garrido, a spokesperson for the Public Ministry of Chile, told the press the investigation into the killing has revealed that Ms Hagan likely knew the killer or killers and opened the door for them because officers found no signs of forced entry in her apartment, reported Soy Chile.
    Hagan's wounds were said to have been caused by a blunt object. AFP reported there were traces of a fire at the unit.
    Two separate online fundraisers have been set up to help Erica's parents with her final expenses, including the cost of transporting her remains back to the US.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3D5WvOYzd
    Her parents have to pay to bring her back? The consulate doesn't help?

That's a double kick in the teeth.

Her obituary -

HAGAN Erica Faith, 22, of Murray, KY, passed away Fri, Sep 5, 2014 in Temuco, Chile while assisting in teaching English at Colegio Bautista. Ms. Hagan was born in Calloway Co., KY Mar 6, 1992 to William C. "Chris" Hagan and Regina "Gina" Dawn O'Neal. She was a 2010 Valedictorian Graduate from Calloway County High School. She attended Georgetown College in Georgetown, KY where she majored in Psychology and minored in Spanish and graduated in 2014. She was a Christian woman who enjoyed spreading the word of God. Erica is preceded in death by her maternal grandfather Dale Ray. She is survived by her mother, Regina O'Neal, father, Chris Hagan, step-mother, Bambi Hagan, sister, Kimberly (Hagan) Underhill, brother-in-law, Zachary Underhill, brother, Matthew O'Neal, sister, Netanya O'Neal, maternal grandmother, Barbra McCormick, paternal grandparents Leo and Charlene Hagan, as well as aunts, uncles and cousins. A memorial service will be held at Heritage Baptist Church at 3585 Thurston Dermont Road in Owensboro, KY on Thu, Sep 25th at 5-9pm with a prayer service at 7:30pm. Another memorial service will be held at Hardin Baptist Church at 6867 U.S. Highway 641 North in Hardin, KY on Sat, Sep 27th at 1-4pm with a prayer service at 3pm. The family requests that any form of sympathy be made to the memorial fund located at US Bank under "Erica Hagan Memorial Fund." This fund is setup in hopes of being able to establish a scholarship in loving memory of Erica Faith Hagan. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ken....lHUZWYyu.dpuf

Read more here: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ken...#storylink=cpy

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...ounds_in_Chile

Wow, fuck that guy....right in the face

Thread Information