Thread: HOAX James Crowlett (34) died after a shark attack on his honeymoon

HOAX James Crowlett (34) died after a shark attack on his honeymoon

An Oregon couple's honeymoon vacation in Florida took a dramatic turn of events as the newly wed took a selfie of himself just moments before he fell victim to a deadly shark attack.

The 34 year old insurance salesman died in a gruesome fashion, losing great quantities of blood as he was being transported to South Miami Hospital, his right leg being torn off by the beast. Local lifeguards were still able to bring the man onto a boat and to the shore before an ambulance took him off to the emergency room. Tragically, the man that had been married only a few hours died in the arms of his beloved one on the way to the Hospital.

"He always dreamed of coming back to Florida one day and visiting Walt Disney World once again, as he had did when he was 4 years old" explains the widow. "I'm glad he had a chance to live his dream before he left this world" adds the woman in tears.

The couple that celebrated their marriage in Orlando's Disney World, were on their way to the airport when James Crowlett decided he wanted to go for a dip, hours before the flight back home. ?It was a beautiful day, there was not a cloud in sight, how could this all go so terribly wrong?? asks his mother, witness to the horrific scene. "My baby is gone forever" she adds, visibly traumatized by the latest events.
    Since he was a kid, James Cowertt dreamed of celebrating his honeymoon in Orlando's Walt Disney Theme Park

James Crowlett and his wife, days before the dreadful event, in company of Cinderella and Prince Charming in Orlando's Walt Disney Theme Park where the lovers celebrated their honeymoon

The man's selfie that was automatically published on his facebook page took his friends by surprise, some even thinking it was a joke. "Watch Out for that great white shark! Lol!" could you read in the comments from one of his friends, obviously not aware of the drama behind the picture. James family rapidly took down the picture off his Facebook wall the next day.
    - See more at: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-....Kt7FxMbN.dpuf
    Last edited by puzzld; 09-07-2014 at 01:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

oh holy fucking shit! that is... fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

The guy in the Disney pic is a Jones brother.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I was sitting here thinking..." Wait I've seen that and thought it was fake!"
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

i thought it was so awesome that i posted it to facebook and got called on it immediately without checking. i trust you guys implicitly. everyone made fun of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Sorry! It came through from a source I trust.

But I did put it in additional information needed.
    Last edited by puzzld; 09-07-2014 at 01:24 PM.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

it's ok. every so often, i like to be able to show my minions that not even i am infallible.

So the pic is bogus... Is the story bogus too?

It's like the supposedly worm infested boob and shoulder that keeps coming up on my FB. Its so damn gross to look at even though some asshole photoshopped a damn lotus seed pod on body parts.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

i wanna see!

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i wanna see!

Trypophobia trigger warning

(my youngest has it. Bumpy clusters make her scream & puke, if she sees a boggi she FREAKS OUT. I had no idea there was a name for it until recently)

Lotus seed

Boggi (pronounced Bog-eye - from Central West NSW)

Last edited by blighted star; 09-07-2014 at 10:35 PM.

i'll one up you cause it's real.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

hahaha, i can watch that shit all day.

So we're TEN DAYS into spring & literally while we were posting in here ...

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/man-attack...09-10e96y.html

A man has died following a shark attack at Byron Bay on the New South Wales far north coast, paramedics say. A NSW Ambulance spokeswoman said the man, aged 50, died on Clarkes Beach just after 11am. Witnesses called triple-0 at 10.42am on Tuesday saying a man had been bitten by a shark at the southern end of the beach, off Lawson Street.

The NSW Ambulance spokeswoman said a doctor performed CPR on the man, who had a "very serious bite" on his leg, but he could not be saved. He was pronounced dead on the beach. Police said the man was in the water when "he was bitten on the right leg by what is believed to be a shark".

Bystanders spotted the man in the water, and dragged him to the beach. It is understood that part of the man's leg was missing, and was found floating in the surf. One witness said he saw the victim, whom he described as a surfer, get pulled out of the water. The witness, who did not want to be identified, said there was no shark alarm following the attack. He said there were "still heaps of surfers in the water down near The Wreck [a surf spot at Byron Bay] and there wasn't any shark alarms or anything".

A shark, estimated to be two metres long, was spotted near the site where the man died not long after the attack. Police said the?man, from Byron Bay, had been formally identified by a family member. It is understood the man may have been attempting to swim from The Pass to Byron Bay's Main Beach when he was attacked. Syl Reid, from the Winter Whales swimming club in Byron Bay, said many people did that swim each day. "There are probably 20 to 30 people out there most days, and on weekends a bit more. It's popular. Lots of people swim out and go snorkelling on the little reefs, too," he said. Mr Reid, who has been swimming in Byron Bay for more than 60 years, estimated the swim from The Pass to Main Beach was about 900 metres.

Surf Life Saving NSW spokeswoman Donna Wishart said Byron Bay beaches were closed from Belongil to Tallows Beach, south of Cape Byron. "We've got our life guard service on its way and our lifeguard supervisor is on his way and they'll be instituting a full beach closure, that whole headland area," she said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227052449062

I really don' t worry about sharks. Mostly because my kids only ever go out about 15- 20 metres.

- just like this guy did.

Maybe they need to start making wetsuits in black & white stripes like sea snakes or something. Some ugly pattern marine animals recognise as poisonous.

ETA hmm. After reading this, maybe there's "no sharks" at our beaches only because we're completely unpatrolled 24/7 365 days a year & there's no-one there to tell us. We are swimming in the fucking Jervis Bay Marine Park afterall (the ocean equivalent of a national park)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/gir...-1111114942820
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-10-2014 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i'll one up you cause it's real.

Eeeeeee. They're adorable. I love those boxy little guys. I had no idea they did that though!

Hey since this is a faaaake thread let's not post real cases in here.

Lol. I thought I'd better not start or bump another "eaten by something in Australia" thread. I can delete it if you want.

Two years later and nearly died...my trypophobia was triggered by the word and lotus pod.i scrolled as fast as my thumb could carry me while looking away ....😩😩😩 Just horrible

Thread Information