Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Erin Chaddock and her bf Justin Ware (28) died within days of each other in April 2014, both allegedly committed suicide

Can't edit posts! Sorry, n00b. The pic that worked is from http://blog.mysanantonio.com/jakle06...es/#23009101=0

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/jakle06...on/#23009101=0

KTSA talk host mourns loss of his son
    Posted on May 2, 2014 | BY JEANNE JAKLE

SAN ANTONIO — Longtime San Antonio radio personality Trey Ware (below, right) and his wife Nancy suffered a devastating loss this week.

Ware, his voice filled with emotion, said he will bury his only son, Justin, on Monday. He was 28.

The service will take place in Schertz.

“We’re taking it day by day, minute by minute, that’s all we can do,” Ware, who’s helmed the morning talk show on KTSA (550 AM) for 21 years, said tearfully in a phone conversation.

Circumstances surrounding his son’s death are being kept private at this time.

It’s the second such loss for the Ware family in recent years.

On April 22 of 2009, their daughter, Rebekah, died. She was 20.

“They were the only two we had,” Ware said, adding: “April is not a good month for us. We want to expunge April from the calendar.”

So Justin hung himself. Does anyone know for sure how Erin committed suicide? I think I read someone said she shot herself in the chest. But not sure if that is true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    So Justin hung himself. Does anyone know for sure how Erin committed suicide? I think I read someone said she shot herself in the chest. But not sure if that is true or not.
    Other than the topix stuff that was posted, I don't think I've read anywhere on how Erin committed suicide. There were a few post that made it seem like Erin's death was suspicious, especially considering Justin committed suicide so soon afterwards, but I don't believe that. I never found an obit for Erin.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Other than the topix stuff that was posted, I don't think I've read anywhere on how Erin committed suicide. There were a few post that made it seem like Erin's death was suspicious, especially considering Justin committed suicide so soon afterwards, but I don't believe that. I never found an obit for Erin.
    I wonder if Justin committing suicide had to do with Erin or if it was something not related to her. Based on his FB posts, all he really did when she died was post a pic of them and mention that she was always fun to be around. After, he was posting about other things, making plans to hang out with friends, etc. I dunno, seems to me like he wasn't totally devastated by it. And I'm confused as to why his dad said she was his girlfriend. When going through their Facebook pages, it looked like they had dated last year, but Erin had another boyfriend after Justin, (Taylor was his name, couldn't find an FB for him) and then I'm guessing they broke up because she posted around Valentine's Day saying there were no "good guys" around. And Justin's FB says single.

I'm not sure why I am so obsessed with this. I can't help but go to her FB page; she was so gorgeous and seemed so happy. Granted, she hadn't posted for a few months before she killed herself. But before then she seemed to she was always happy, so I'm not sure if she was suffering from depression most of her life and then just couldn't deal, or if she was just depressed recently and decided to kill herself suddenly.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I wonder if Justin committing suicide had to do with Erin or if it was something not related to her. Based on his FB posts, all he really did when she died was post a pic of them and mention that she was always fun to be around. After, he was posting about other things, making plans to hang out with friends, etc. I dunno, seems to me like he wasn't totally devastated by it. And I'm confused as to why his dad said she was his girlfriend. When going through their Facebook pages, it looked like they had dated last year, but Erin had another boyfriend after Justin, (Taylor was his name, couldn't find an FB for him) and then I'm guessing they broke up because she posted around Valentine's Day saying there were no "good guys" around. And Justin's FB says single.

I'm not sure why I am so obsessed with this. I can't help but go to her FB page; she was so gorgeous and seemed so happy. Granted, she hadn't posted for a few months before she killed herself. But before then she seemed to she was always happy, so I'm not sure if she was suffering from depression most of her life and then just couldn't deal, or if she was just depressed recently and decided to kill herself suddenly.
    Nic, I too am becoming obsessed with this. She was beautiful and from what I read on her Twitter (I am not a member, so limited info) she was healthy and happy.

As we all know, depression can be well hidden. I hope this was not murder, not that suicide is better. JMO

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...GRid=129292423

Godspeed, Erin
    Godspeed, Justin
    Godspeed, Rebekah

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Justin & Rebekah:

Article about Rebekah (kind of):

Tragedy strikes family of radio host Ware
    Posted on April 23, 2009 | By Jeanne Jakle

Tragedy has hit the family of KTSA morning talk host Trey Ware.

Listeners worried when Ware abruptly left his show Wednesday with no explanation; Paul Alexander filled in for the remainder of Wednesday's show and also did the show on Thursday. According to Mark Landis, VP of programming, Ware suffered a family tragedy and will take as much time off from his show as he needs "to get through this rough time. It's a tough grieving process."

Landis wouldn't specify what the tragedy was. But I heard from several people that Ware's daughter had died, and the Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed that the body of Rebekah Ware was brought in Wednesday. Cause of death is pending.

Rebekah is one of two children listed in Ware's KTSA bio.

Landis urges listeners to join with the station in prayers for the family.

As someone who has written about affable and popular talk host Trey and his dad, S.A. radio legend Ricci Ware, for many years, I was shocked and saddened to hear of this tragedy. My heart goes out to them.
    http://blog.mysanantonio.com/jakle06...dio-host-ware/
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 11-04-2014 at 12:15 AM.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

After reading all of this, part of me is angry at Justin. Many people kill themselves not thinking of how it will effect others because many wrongly assume it won't. But he got to see what his parents went through after losing his sister. ..

God. So sad.

I get why you'd be mad at Justin, but would you have said the same thing if he and his sister both died of cancer? My guess is no. Major depression is the cause of nearly all suicides. It's a mental illness: the head versus, say the kidneys. He had no control over it. I suffer from it and so do both of my children. My oldest first attempted suicide at the age of 6. Six. Not in his control then or later. Mental health care in this country sucks and many people think you can suck it up and pull yourself out of a depression. A lot of folks who attempt and commit suicide think they should be able to snap out of major depression themselves and then spiral out of control when they can't just "get better." QUOTE=PeaceBeWithMe;3578060]After reading all of this, part of me is angry at Justin. Many people kill themselves not thinking of how it will effect others because many wrongly assume it won't. But he got to see what his parents went through after losing his sister. ..

God. So sad.[/QUOTE]

Hey, Jaded.

No, you're right. I wouldn't be mad if it were cancer, but it wasn't.

I, too, have had a child attempt suicide.

I understand depression and I've personally held the hand of someone I love through several suicide attempts.

It still makes me angry.

That anger is likely rooted in my own unresolved issues in understanding suicide, but it's anger nonetheless.

I feel for the parents.

And if you personally know them and are impacted by this horrible loss, my heart goes out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Thread Information