Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Erin Chaddock and her bf Justin Ware (28) died within days of each other in April 2014, both allegedly committed suicide

Erin Chaddock and her bf Justin Ware (28) died within days of each other in April 2014, both allegedly committed suicide

Birth: Sep. 21, 1985
    Bexar County
    Texas, USA
    Death: Apr. 29, 2014
    Taylor County
    Texas, USA

In memoriam of Justin Christopher Ware, 09/21/1985 - 04/29/2014

Justin Christopher Ware was born September 21, 1985, and entered the loving arms of his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on April 29, 2014. Justin was preceded in death by his sister, Rebekah Lindsay Ware, and his girlfriend, Erin Eise Chaddock, among others.

Justin is survived by his mother Nancy Ware, father Trey Ware, nieces Annabelle Ware and Zoe Hoffmann, Grandfather Ricci Ware, Sr., grandmother Theresa Hooper, and many aunts, uncles, cousins, and loving friends.

Justin was like a quiet force of nature, strong and determined. He believed in living honestly, never compromising what he thought was right, and being fair to all. His personality was calm and gentle, but he was full of fun and vibrant life. He was an accomplished guitarist in the style of Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Eric Clapton, and his aerobatic piloting skills were amazing, but his first love was Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Justin loved his career as a Harley mechanic, and when not hard at work he enjoyed riding through Gruene,Texas and up River Road. Like his sister, Rebekah, Justin's most endearing feature was his radiant smile. Please feel free to sign the electronic guestbook at www.schertzfuneralhome.com
    A Memorial Service will be conducted on Monday, May 5, 2014, 11:00am, at the Schertz Funeral Home Chapel with Pastor Matthew Hagee officiating.

Burial:
    Unknown

Created by: Ancestor Hunter
    Record added: May 02, 2014
    Find A Grave Memorial# 129022052
    http://findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi...022052&df=all&
    https://www.facebook.com/justin.ware.121

There doesn't seem to be an obituary for Erin, the only thing I found is a Topix thread. I seriously don't like that page, but I can't find any other info:

a friend

Hempstead, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2014
    How did she die? No one is telling me!!
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    a friend of erin

Apopka, FL

#2 Apr 15, 2014
    She shot herself in the head.
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    a friend

Jourdanton, TX

#3 Apr 15, 2014
    Omg...with what? Where was she at? This is so horrible!
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    Katy

Bastrop, TX

#4 Apr 16, 2014
    I'm so sad....
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    friend

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Apr 17, 2014
    Memorial fri at the oasis at 7pm
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    Stephany

Nashville, TN

#6 Apr 17, 2014
    Whoever "friend of Erin" is, that is not true, that is not what happened.
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    Twi

Hempstead, TX

#7 Apr 17, 2014

a friend of erin wrote:

Actually that's not the truth but good try. Please don't presume to know and make things up. You make her look bad
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    Family Member

San Antonio, TX

#8 Apr 17, 2014
    She shot herself in the chest with a 9mm handgun. She was in Calallen when it happened.
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    friend

Houston, TX

#9 Apr 18, 2014
    how about we all stop assuming and just wait for the official report
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    Jay

Cibolo, TX

#10 Apr 18, 2014
    Let's all stop this bullshit and see what the investigators find out. Whatever happened will come to light and be put to rest. This rumor crap can't go on!
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    jthavoc

Hurst, TX

#11 Apr 19, 2014

a friend of erin wrote:

She did not shoot herself in the head
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    just me

Akron, OH

#12 Apr 20, 2014
    Either way she still killed herself
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    friend

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Apr 20, 2014
    Either way she killed herself really?? Can we really just wait for the offical report??
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    person

San Antonio, TX

#14 Apr 29, 2014
    Her boyfriend Justin killed himself this morning
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    friend

San Antonio, TX

#15 Apr 30, 2014
    is this true? did justin do that?
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    person

San Antonio, TX

#16 Apr 30, 2014
    Yes
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    a person

San Antonio, TX

#17 May 1, 2014
    He killed himself almost five years to the day that his sister passed away. I'm not sure how she died. Unbelievable tragedy for the families.
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    sandra

San Antonio, TX

#18 May 1, 2014

a person wrote:
    He killed himself almost five years to the day that his sister passed away. I'm not sure how she died. Unbelievable tragedy for the families.

His sister killed herself. Just pray for the family
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    sandra

San Antonio, TX

#19 May 1, 2014
    Justin's sister killed herself. Please pray for the family, it is just so sad
    Reply ?
    Report Abuse Judge it!
    person

Glendale, CA

#20 May 1, 2014
    does anyone know how Justin took his life? i cannot seem to find any info and cant bring myself to ask the family for details. if anyone could give me info please
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jour...UG1Q2JK7AK8OR2
    https://www.facebook.com/ErinChaddock

Sorry, I miscalculated his age. He was 28, of course.

Read this on the Topix page:

Trey Ware posted a letter on his face book saying that his son committed suicide 2 weeks after his son's girlfriend, Erin Chaddock committed suicide and 5 years after his daughter committed suicide. So they all three took their own lifes. Very Very tragic.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wow. That poor Family
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thank you, nestlequikie. Idk if Topix is enough when it comes to the source, but I think we can move this thread then.

Here is his FB:

https://www.facebook.com/justin.ware.121

He posted a few pics of her right after she died. Seems like they weren't together at the time, based on things she had posted that year and what he posted after she passed. I would think that he would've been more upset but doesn't seem like it, based on FB. Course, he could've been trying to hide his pain. Does anyone know why he killed himself? Was it because he was upset over Erin passing away? And does anyone know why Erin killed herself?

This whole thing is so sad. And I have to admit, I'm intrigued and want to know more about these 2.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Damn, I feel for those parents! Losing 2 children to suicide. The guilt (whether warranted or not) they must feel!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I can't make an article until we find out Erin's age and date of death.

She posted on January 28th, 2014 that she was "28 today". Based on Justin Ware's post I want to say she died April 11th, but not totally positive that's the exact day.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Wait, now I'm confused. She posted on January 1st that her birthday is "tomorrow" so her birthday is actually January 2nd. But, she was still 28.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Found this memorial page for her - https://www.facebook.com/events/810585342302352/

Found this on Erin's sister's FB. Comments under a post her sister made about Erin passing away:

Justin Ware She wouldn't be suffering if people woulda listened and helped also

April 11 at 7:04pm

Barbara Vogelman Justin Ware I am certain no one knew how bad it was. Depressed people are great at hiding it. I have lost several friends to suicide. Help her family grieve.

April 11 at 7:20pm ? 5

Misty Yarbrough Jenny keep strong love u

April 11 at 7:49pm ? 1

Sandra Chaddock Haugen Justin Ware what did you do to help her. You have no right to make any remarks. Feeling guilty must really hurt.

April 11 at 7:59pm ? 4

Jennifer Chaddock Griffith JW I would hate to see how you treat your worst enemy, you say you loved my sister but that wasn't love.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Both of them are pretty much all over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Both of them are pretty much all over the internet.
    Except for an obituary for her. I found one for other dead members of her family - nothing for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Except for an obituary for her. I found one for other dead members of her family - nothing for her.

The second page of the topic forum that was posted above leads me to believe thaI'll t the local think Justin killed Erin then hung himself.

Ugh.... now I am hooked. I will see if I can find something. LOL

ETA: I'm pretty sure Erin committed suicide.
    Here is her sister's page. It's pretty clear she thinks suicide.... even with the shifty post to Justin... later on she thanks him for helping her move and go thru. Her sister's items.

https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.c.griffith
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-08-2014 at 04:22 PM.

She was 28 and her birthday is on Jan 2

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...02904295108637

Erin Chaddock
    I'm 28 today and eating Gushers--I'm trying to hang onto my youth as much as I can.
    LikeLike ? Share ? January 2
    33 people like this.

James Gardner Wth I'm older than you???
    January 2 at 1:26pm ? Like

Jennifer Lopez Happy happy birthday !!!!!! : ))))
    January 2 at 2:37pm ? Like

Sharon Neumann Happy birthday
    January 2 at 9:35pm ? Like

Erin Chaddock Thank you!
    And yes, James but I don't wanna grow up.
    January 3 at 1:31pm ? Like

James Gardner Lol true
    Okay. Strange. Here is an old angelfire account. The name and birthday match up- except she must have wrote all this when she was teen....or did she?
    http://www.angelfire.com/punk2/tripz/me.html

ETA: This is just a guess. I assume Erin's family didn't really have a funeral for her. They probably didn't have her obit made up either. Obit's are expensive. And the free memorial thing or mention....only last for 30 days.

Erin's brother posted a few pictures of a small memorial they did in honor of Erin. There was even a ballon release. It really sounds like from the comments that she committed suicide.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-09-2014 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

ETA: This is just a guess. I assume Erin's family didn't really have a funeral for her. They probably didn't have her obit made up either. Obit's are expensive. And the free memorial thing or mention....only last for 30 days.

Erin's brother posted a few pictures of a small memorial they did in honor of Erin. There was even a ballon release. It really sounds like from the comments that she committed suicide.
    Even with the free obits etc, there is usually a cache or the option to sponsor the memorial to make it live again. I've added over 13k deaths on this site and there are very very few cases where there is no memorial online at all.

There isn't even a ssdi entry for her - like literally nothing besides fb posts. No actual death record.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Even with the free obits etc, there is usually a cache or the option to sponsor the memorial to make it live again. I've added over 13k deaths on this site and there are very very few cases where there is no memorial online at all.

There isn't even a ssdi entry for her - like literally nothing besides fb posts. No actual death record.
    I agree. I searched for a long time this morning. I couldn't find her death mentioned in any "legal" sense. I know that most funeral homes always have to do some type of a small mention about the person's death. When my bro died, it was explained to me that they do that for legal reasons. My only guess would be- she has a different name???

ETA: I did learn from reading the comments in Justin's obit, his dad is somewhat of a local radio DJ that's pretty popular. he's talked about Justin on his show many times.
    http://www.schertzfuneralhome.com/me...er_id=1300226#
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-09-2014 at 02:43 AM.

I just have to post again. The Ware family has been through absolute hell. They lost their daughter in 09, and now lost their son.

Tragedy has hit the family of KTSA morning talk host Trey Ware.

Listeners worried when Ware abruptly left his show Wednesday with no explanation; Paul Alexander filled in for the remainder of Wednesday’s show and also did the show on Thursday. According to Mark Landis, VP of programming, Ware suffered a family tragedy and will take as much time off from his show as he needs “to get through this rough time. It’s a tough grieving process.”

Landis wouldn’t specify what the tragedy was. But I heard from several people that Ware’s daughter had died, and the Bexar County Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed that the body of Rebekah Ware was brought in Wednesday. Cause of death is pending.
    http://blog.mysanantonio.com/jakle06...dio-host-ware/

Condolences to ALPHA MEDIA Talk KTSA-A/SAN ANTONIO host TREY WARE and his wife NANCY on the passing of their son JUSTIN WARE on MONDAY (4/29) in SAN ANTONIO. The younger WARE, a motorcycle mechanic, was 28.
    A memorial service is scheduled for MONDAY (5/5) at 11a (CT) at the SCHERTZ FUNERAL HOME in SCHERTZ, TX.

Read more: http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/ar...#ixzz3CoZvHO2P
    Follow us: @allaccess on Twitter | all.access on Facebook

I think this is Rebekah's fb https://m.facebook.com/rebekah.l.ware

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Read this on the Topix page:
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/trey-...52387145140782

As many of you know, our family suffered another personal tragedy on April 29th when our son, Justin, took his own life 5 years and one week after our daughter, Rebekah, and just over two weeks after Justin’s girlfriend, Erin, did the same.

No words could possibly convey the grief Nancy and I feel at the loss of both of our children. As any parent who has lost a child can tell you, it is the most heartbreaking thing any parent can endure. Parents are not supposed to outlive their children. All of your hopes and dreams for your child’s life are gone in one millisecond.

Although we question God’s plan, we have never questioned His love because we have seen it expressed through you in so many ways. Nancy and I are so grateful for your prayers, encouraging words, and many expressions of love. Family, friends, and even people we have never met have reached out with prayers and words that we have leaned on during our time of deep sorrow. There are no words to express how much Nancy and I appreciate you and the love you have shown us.

We also want to say thank you to our family at KTSA. We have never known a more supportive group of people. We laugh, cry, celebrate, and grieve together. Our KTSA family has allowed us the time we need to grieve our loss. This is the longest period of time that I have been off the air in my 39 year career, and I am looking forward to returning to the show tomorrow morning.

Having now lost both of our children to suicide, Nancy and I wonder what plans God may have for us. We will share those plans as they become clear to us. For now, please accept our sincerest love and gratitude for the many ways you have helped us during our time of grief. We pray for God to bless you.

With love,

Trey and Nancy [/QUOTE]

Last edited by nestlequikie; 11-04-2014 at 12:07 AM. Reason: To activate link to blog

Thread Information