Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Robots will soon take over burger flipping job!!

I think everyone should be paid enough to get by. Regardless of the type of job they do. Reason number 3029 I'm voting for Sanders.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    They need to cap the Corporations. Then raising the minimum wage will actually work. Until then you raise it, Corporations raise prices to cover it, cost of living rises and you're left at square one still not making a living wage and lowering the money power on others that make only just above that. It's not like when they raise the minimum wage that everyone that makes just above that gets raised too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Walmart will need to raise prices to cover those 40 new submarines the Walton kids buy annually.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    I posted a news link not long ago on Facebook about some of the protesters and some of my friends were a little upset with how my other friends looked at the situation.
    I mean, I get that minimum wage is hard to live on but that's why you make the changes needed to make better money.
    I do understand the argument of the head people making huge salaries off the backs of min wage earners but I'm not sure what the right solution is.

I think some of the McDonald's already have computer ordering now.
    I was just in Germany where the two McDonalds I went to (I love McD's) had touch screen ordering.

Yeah Maccas started touch screen ordering in Australia when they brought in that whole "Create Your Taste" thing. But then I think they may have hired more people to bring the food to the table since they're doing the whole "restaurant" thing now (I actually have no idea, I don't even think Maccas should be a "sometimes" food)
    Last edited by hazydaze; 12-11-2015 at 08:56 PM.

Thread Information