Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Christina Morris' (23) remains were found almost four years after she went missing

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...le4467449.html

They arrested her shady, fucking friend.
    Fucking finally!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I'm glad. It's about time. So far they just have him for kidnapping. I hope that changes soon.

The arrest and seach warrants have been unsealed. These two reporters are tweeting out info as they read them.

https://twitter.com/jdmiles11
    https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    The arrest and seach warrants have been unsealed. These two reporters are tweeting out info as they read them.

https://twitter.com/jdmiles11
    https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews
    Wow. Some interesting stuff coming to light!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Here's a site that has summarized some of the info released today:
    http://planoblog.dallasnews.com/2014...-suspect.html/

New details released Friday show that a swab taken from the edge of the trunk opening of Enrique Arochi’s Camaro was a perfect match to DNA of Christina Morris, despite Arochi’s statements to police that the missing woman was never in his car.

Arochi, 24, was arrested early Saturday on a charge of aggravated kidnapping in connection with the disappearance of Christina Morris.

Documents related to that arrest had been sealed but then were released by the court on Friday morning.

Morris and Arochi were seen on surveillance video just before 4 a.m. Aug. 30 walking into a parking garage at The Shops at Legacy in Plano. Morris, who lives in Fort Worth, was reported missing Sept. 2. Her car was found parked in the garage and showed no evidence that Morris had made it back to her car.

Morris has still not been found.

Police say interviews show that Arochi was angry that night because another friend had “refused his sexual advances” and that “an opportunity presented itself for him to act upon his anger and sexual frustration when he found himself alone” with Morris.

According to the probable cause affidavit for Arochi’s arrest, the DNA sample of Morris on Arochi’s car was not from mere touch but more likely from a bodily fluid such as blood or saliva, according to analysis by Dr. R. Staub, the Plano Police Department’s expert on DNA.

Staub also told detectives that the chance that the DNA on the trunk came from someone other than Morris is one in 69.08 quadrillion Caucasians.

The affidavit stated that trash collected on two different occasions in September from the Arochi house in Allen turned up “a large quantity” of cleaning supplies, rags and towels. His car also appeared to be freshly vacuumed when police examined it.

Police also found a handwritten note written in Spanish that had been put in the household trash. It listed a black shirt, texts from the 29th through Sept. 24, bank bills and cellular bills. The affidavit states detectives believe the note is evidence in the case.

According to the affidavit, an analysis of cell phone records shows that the the cell phones for Arochi and Morris both communicated with the same cell phone tower in the 5800 block of Granite Park, a location just north of The Shops at Legacy in Plano. Arochi’s phone was recorded at 4:56 a.m. Morris’ phone was recorded by the tower at 4:47 a.m. The affidavit states that analysis shows the phones were in close proximity to each other when they communicated with the tower.

The records also contradict Arochi’s statements that he went directly home to Allen from the parking garage in Plano.

Arochi’s cell phone then communicated at 5:32 a.m. with a cell tower in the 1500 block of east Bethany in Allen near his home, the affidavit states.

According to the affidavit, detectives believe Arochi returned to his home with Morris in the trunk of his car, saying he “intentionally and knowingly abducted Christina Marie Morris.”

Video surveillance shows Arochi’s Camaro left the parking garage just minutes after he and Morris were seen walking into the garage together. His car is tagged driving northbound along the Sam Rayburn Tollway at Custer Road at 4:08 a.m. A little more than six hours later, he’s spotted on a surveillance camera at a Kroger gas station in Allen. The video shows him inspecting the trunk area and passenger door before using a squeegee to wipe down the back of the car.

Police noted that during their interviews with Arochi, he had bruising on his forearm and abrasions on his right hand. Arochi told police he injured himself while turning the tires on his car.

In interviews with media in early November, Arochi denied having any involvement in Morris’ disappearance.

Arochi remains in the Collin County jail on $1 million bail.

This guy is going down.

This article sums up the warrants very well:
    http://starlocalmedia.com/allenameri...24fa23769.html

So sad. Her mom is still clinging to the hope that she's alive. No one goes through that much trouble to wipe away evidence of a live victim.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    So sad. Her mom is still clinging to the hope that she's alive. No one goes through that much trouble to wipe away evidence of a live victim.
    Exactly. The police found all these cleaning supplies yet they still were about to get DNA so I'm guessing there had to be a good amount of blood.

Christ almighty, what has happened to the poor girl?

damn. Where is that girl? Hopefully that puto will finally talk so her family can at least get some peace. I hope she is found alive, but I doubt it. Poor thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I snipped some of the article.

COLLIN COUNTY -- The man charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of Christina Morris had his request for a bond reduction denied during a probable cause hearing Thursday.
    Arochi is also heard laughing on the tape when police asked him about the injuries on his arm, saying he punched his car.

Arochi didn't want to hand his phone over to police during the interview, telling them he had private pictures and confidential work e-mails on it. He also refused to let police search his car when asked the first time because he said he had work meetings from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

"I'm a good guy, like I said, I don't get speeding tickets," Arochi is heard telling police.
    http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime...rris/21801797/

“I think the hardest part is knowing there’s a lot more DNA than we thought was in the car,” McElroy said after the hearing. “I won’t believe it until I have proof, but [detectives] are so sure [she is not alive], and that’s what’s so hard. I didn’t know it was enough DNA that my daughter could not be alive anymore.
    Several hours into the hearing, Judge Smith interrupted Staub mid-testimony and said there was enough probable cause to charge Arochi with aggravated kidnapping.
    http://starlocalmedia.com/allenameri...6623ae6a4.html
    Last edited by bermstalker; 01-16-2015 at 04:17 AM.

You have to wonder what kind of la-la land this guy lives on to think that he will get away with this. For fucksake, tell them where the body is so she can be laid to rest. He has zero bargaining power.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    You have to wonder what kind of la-la land this guy lives on to think that he will get away with this. For fucksake, tell them where the body is so she can be laid to rest. He has zero bargaining power.
    They have so much evidence against this guy, but I bet the state would still love a full confession. I bet he won't tell them anything until they make a deal for a lighter sentence.
    Her family will probably be faced with that decision soon. Find out where Christina is, but he gets off with Murder 2- or never find out where she is and take the gamble with a life/death Murder 1.

Considering they've already searched in great detail where the phones were pinging and haven't found anything- I suspect he hid her good. I'm always reminded of that case with Matthew Hoffman. He hid 3 bodies in a hollowed out tree trunk. He hosited the bodies up in the air and threw them down the tree. The police would have NEVER found their bodies.

The man arrested in connection to the disappearance of a missing Fort Worth woman has been charged with sexual assault of a child, according to jail records.

Enrique Gutierrez Arochi was charged Monday with the second-degree felony. His bond has been set at $100,000.

Allen police have not released details on the case, except to say that it goes to a grand jury on Thursday.

Arochi was arrested and charged with aggravated kidnapping in December 2014 in connection to the disappearance of 23-year-old Christina Morris.

Morris was last seen Aug. 30, 2014, and Arochi was seen on surveillance video walking with her into a parking garage at the Shops of Legacy in Plano.

Arochi's December arrest came after police said DNA samples collected earlier in the investigation from his car were a match to Morris' DNA.

Prior to his December arrest, Arochi told FOX 4 in an interview that he was not involved in Morris' disappearance.http://www.fox4news.com/story/282428...ld-sex-assault

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Oh, no, he still has bargaining power, until her remains are found. But there are people out there who would never give that satisfaction to families, and that's almost as bad as the crime itself...IMO. If they find the remains, he loses his bargaining chip, but he can still make a deal to tell them where her remains are to, say, escape the DP and serve life instead.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Oh, no, he still has bargaining power, until her remains are found. But there are people out there who would never give that satisfaction to families, and that's almost as bad as the crime itself...IMO. If they find the remains, he loses his bargaining chip, but he can still make a deal to tell them where her remains are to, say, escape the DP and serve life instead.
    Yeah, I didn't think about that. Ugh. Maybe now that he has a sexual assault against a child charge coming at him, he'll start to see the futility of it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Back at It: The Search for Christina Morris Continues

ALLEN - It's been almost a year since Christina Morris vanished over the Labor Day Weekend, but family and friends are still putting up posters and still holding out hope.
    Saturday is the missing woman's 24th birthday.

Instead of celebrating, her family will be back out searching for her, just as they've done since she first went missing from The Shops at Legacy last August. Friends & volunteers will meet at Allen High School at 8 a.m.

Leading the search party is Christina's mom, Jonni McElroy, who's been looking for answers since the day her daughter didn't come home.

Enrique Arochi, the last known person to see Christina alive, is being held on a $1 million bond in the Collin County Jail ? charged with aggravated kidnapping. His trial begins November 30th.

Crime-stoppers is offering a $30,000 reward for anyone with information that leads to finding Christina. Her family is hoping this will be the only birthday they have to celebrate without her.

Giving up, they say, is not an option.

http://cw33.com/2015/07/24/back-at-i...rris-continues

I pass the Shops at Legacy on the way to and from work so I've been thinking about her lately. So sad that it's been almost a year and she seems to have vanished :(

The other day I had it on the ID channel while I was cleaning. "Disappeared" came on and it was called a special episode.

The tv crew was basically following the family since day 2 or 3 of Christina's disappearance. It almost felt like an episode of "the first 48" that's how detailed it was. So much went on behind the scene that I never heard about.

The family/police suspected Enrique pretty much right off the bat. He wouldn't talk to anybody, and he even denied seeing Christina until he was confronted with the video. It took Christina's family protesting in front of his house before he would finally tell anything (which is when he decided to do the tv interview)

Looks like he won't go to trial until June 2016.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missi...s-look-n453021

His trial was scheduled to begin on November 30th, but a judge has now pushed back that day in order to allow for new hair samples to be tested.

The hair samples came from a vacuum cleaner that Texas Department of Public Safety investigators obtained from a Sprint store where Arochi worked as a manager.

He reported for his shift there just several hours after surveillance cameras recorded him walking with Morris into a parking garage after they spent a night out with friends near The Shops at Legacy in Plano, Texas on August 30, 2014 just before 4:00 a.m.

Those are the last images of Morris before she vanished.

Officials say Arochi used the vacuum to clean out his 2010 Chevy Camaro and are testing the hairs collected for DNA. Morris's DNA has been found in the vehicle's trunk opening and on a mat inside. It could take up to 12 weeks for the hairs to be tested.

Maybe Christina Morris???

http://www.fox4news.com/news/84148660-story

Police said there have been two people reported missing in the area, including 23-year-old Christina Morris who disappeared in 2014.

Morris' mother said police did call her about the discovery as a courtesy.

I hope it is her, for her family's sake. Either way, the discovery will bring closure to someone's family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    My gut says it's Christopher Tennyson.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...since-4-4-2015

I think you're probably right. I had wondered why the article berm posted didn?t name the other person missing from Plano, so I'm glad you chimed in :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I think you're probably right. I had wondered why the article berm posted didn?t name the other person missing from Plano, so I'm glad you chimed in :)
    That article has since updated with this

The two missing person cases of recent years are on our radar,” said Plano PD spokesman David Tilley. “If these do come back to be human remains, the Christina Morris case is clearly the most obvious. The [other case is] Christopher Tennyson. We have been in contact with both of those families.”
    Just looking at the arrest warrant, where his/her phone was last pinged at to where the skull was found look to only be around .5 of a mile.

Another article says they found a skull and another bone. They don't know if it's even human, but they sent in a lot of equipment and dogs yesterday.
    http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/02/03/p...ull-was-found/
    Here is a picture of the area.

Last edited by bermstalker; 02-04-2016 at 12:46 AM.

I live in Collin County. Would be interesting to get picked for jury duty in June.

Thread Information