Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Christina Morris' (23) remains were found almost four years after she went missing

He says, I want her to come home and be alive and be safe. My expert statement analysis skillz sees an embedded confession. He WANTS her to BE ALIVE and be safe. He knows she is neither.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    This happened not far away from me, and one of the girls I work with attended high school with Christina. The worst part of this story, for me, is that you would think that this would be a big story and that we'd get all the facts out through news outlets and stuff, right? The only goddamn thing we've heard on the news at all is that this young lady went missing from the Shops at Legacy. That is literally, word for word, the only fucking thing the news keeps saying. No background info, nothing. I have to come here to find out the real story and any updates to it. Pathetic.

And four days to notify someone that you think your gf is missing? You're a cocksucking douchetool. And I bet you had something to do with it, too. Asshole.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    He says, I want her to come home and be alive and be safe. My expert statement analysis skillz sees an embedded confession. He WANTS her to BE ALIVE and be safe. He knows she is neither.

Ding ding!! We have a winner!

Agreed.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    It almost looked like he was trying not to laugh on camera. I'm not buying it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

There will be a candlelight vigil at 8 p.m. tonight for Christina Morris in front of Allen High School, 300 Rivercrest Blvd.
    Morris, 23, was last seen August 30 at The Shops at Legacy in Plano. Currently, the search to find her has been suspended while Plano PD searches for more information on her disappearance.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenameri...2f4ff9135.html

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Vig...-275692101.htm

Saturday, Sep 20, 2014 • Updated at 3:30 PM CDT

The Plano Police Department re-posted information about the $5,000 reward on Facebook Friday morning, just one day shy of three weeks when Christina was last seen.

"If they felt fear of making a report or whatever, this gives them that option and go ahead. It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, just give us some information to lead us in a direction," said Tilley.

Nearly 200 people, including family, friends and strangers gathered Thursday night, lit candles and prayed for the safe return of Christina Morris.

Christina Morris is still missing

Christina Morris vanished nearly a month ago, and the urgency in the media coverage of her case has dwindled -- possibly to give more attention to the high profile disappearance of UVA coed Hannah Graham. Along with the slow in coverage, there appears to be a lull in the investigation behind what happened to her. Nonetheless, the woman's loved ones have not forgotten about her. A vigil was held recently to honor the missing woman, according to this Tuesday news report, which included friends of the woman along with her family members and members of the community who want her to be found. During the vigil it was revealed that the family has paid for billboards to go up in the area to remind people that she is missing. With the lack of media attention now that there are newer and high profile cases in the news, it's hopeful that these billboards will encourage people to keep looking for Christina.

Christina vanished after a night out with friends, who reportedly parted ways with her at the parking garage where she was parked. However, surveillance footage shows her entering the deck, but never reemerging, which looks immediately suspicious. That suspicion is even heavier now that she's been missing without a trace for nearly an entire month. There have also been no signs of activity on her social media or any other accounts -- which is a clear indicator that she met foul play.

Christina Morris needs to be found. This is a beautiful young woman who is missing under very suspicious circumstances, yet the media attention to the case is insultingly low. If someone did something to her, that means they're going unpunished, avoiding capture by police. There isn't even a suspect in this case, yet it is almost obvious that someone did something to her. Will the disappearance of the Plano, Texas woman turn into a cold case?

http://www.examiner.com/article/chri...-still-missing

Hey guys, so this gal is a friend of a friend. My friend ended up moving to Florida to go to rehab. Not sure if they were party buds or in the same circle that caused my friend to get out of Texas but the super skinny thing might be an indicator of a different problem which brings the possibility of an unsavory croed or more risky behavior. Anyways my friend is worried sick about it. Other friends frequent this club and tell me it's super safe. Plano in general is a rich affluent town about 30 minutes north of Dallas. As far as media, I am out of town all the time, learned of this case through my friends facebooks.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    Hey guys, so this gal is a friend of a friend. My friend ended up moving to Florida to go to rehab. Not sure if they were party buds or in the same circle that caused my friend to get out of Texas but the super skinny thing might be an indicator of a different problem which brings the possibility of an unsavory croed or more risky behavior. Anyways my friend is worried sick about it. Other friends frequent this club and tell me it's super safe. Plano in general is a rich affluent town about 30 minutes north of Dallas. As far as media, I am out of town all the time, learned of this case through my friends facebooks.
    Whoa, that's crazy. What do you mean about her being super skinny and a different problem? Think it may be drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

i think he is implying that she might be a tweeker.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Whoa, that's crazy. What do you mean about her being super skinny and a different problem? Think it may be drugs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

It's a possibility. Contrary to popular belief, not all meth addicts have bad teeth and skin lesions. The weight might be a tell. Her being friends with my friend, another tiny skinny good looking girl who has now gone to FL to rehab to get right, might be a tell.

If she was dealing with people in that world, it opens possibilities. "Let's go to my car and get high." kind of shit. Of course the 4 day delay from the BF is more damning IMHO, but I thought I'd throw this out there.

Regardless, it's really sad. It's like the news picked up the next big case, and her story has disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    It's a possibility. Contrary to popular belief, not all meth addicts have bad teeth and skin lesions. The weight might be a tell. Her being friends with my friend, another tiny skinny good looking girl who has now gone to FL to rehab to get right, might be a tell.

If she was dealing with people in that world, it opens possibilities. "Let's go to my car and get high." kind of shit. Of course the 4 day delay from the BF is more damning IMHO, but I thought I'd throw this out there.

Regardless, it's really sad. It's like the news picked up the next big case, and her story has disappeared.
    Just wanted to let you know- somebody is copying your post and pasting them on another site I sometimes read. WS.

Anyway, the drug theory seems to be gaining traction.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-2014-7/page15

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I'll never understand why some stories gain a lot of attention (Jodi Arias) when similar stories barely get a blip in the paper.

For example- you have this case, Christina Morris versus Heather Graham. Christina's reward is $5000 when Heather's is $50,000. It seems odd to me, especially considering they are very similar stories (or seem that way)

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Just wanted to let you know- somebody is copying your post and pasting them on another site I sometimes read. WS.

Anyway, the drug theory seems to be gaining traction.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-2014-7/page15
    Thank you, who is Jazz?

Reward increased for woman missing from Plano since Labor Day weekend

The reward for information about a Fort Worth woman missing for more than a month has been increased to $10,000, Plano Police officials announced Thursday.

Christina Marie Morris, 23, was last seen at the start of the Labor Day weekend. Video surveillance shows Morris and a friend walking into a parking garage just before 4 a.m. Aug. 30 at 5717 Legacy Drive in The Shops at Legacy. Morris was reported missing four days later. Police found her car still in the parking garage. She had not shown up for work and had had no contact with friends or family after that video was taken.

Her case is classified as a missing person investigation. The reward is for information that leads to the arrest and indictment in Morris? disappearance ?if it is determined that a crime has been committed,? police say.

An anonymous donor provided the additional reward money to the North Texas Crime Commission, which coordinates the Crime Stoppers program.

Anyone with information about Morris? whereabouts should contact the Plano Police Department at 972-424-5678.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2014...-weekend.html/

Am I correct in saying that they seem to have no evidence? That is crazy. It seems like they have no more info than they did the day she went missing, which is just her on video walking into the parking garage and seeming to just disappear. No eye witnesses, nothing she may have dropped, no fingerprints, strands of hair...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Am I correct in saying that they seem to have no evidence? That is crazy. It seems like they have no more info than they did the day she went missing, which is just her on video walking into the parking garage and seeming to just disappear. No eye witnesses, nothing she may have dropped, no fingerprints, strands of hair...
    It is literally that simple, they don't seem to have shit except for theories, just like the rest of us.

I was pondering this case today. It has to drug related.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I was pondering this case today. It has to drug related.
    I've read a few things here and there.

I think the biggest rumor is that Hunter (the boyfriend) best friend's is the suspect. The best friend used to be Christina's boyfriend. And yes, Drugs.

Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.

‘Everyone wants her home’

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09...#storylink=cpy

The reward for a 23-year-old woman missing since Aug. 30 has been raised to $25,000.
    Surveillance video from The Shops at Legacy in Plano shows Christina Morris walking with a man identified by family members as a friend of Morris' from high school. The pair can be seen walking through a parking garage, after which Morris was never seen again.

Plano police have said their detectives have questioned that man, as well as several other people, and that no one has emerged as a person of interest or a suspect in Morris' disappearance.
    A reward of $10,000 had been offered by Crime Stoppers for information leading to the arrest and indictment of a suspect, if it's determined a crime has occurred. On Monday, that reward was increased by an anonymous donor to $25,000.

Police said Monday that there have been no new developments in the case and that the investigation into Morris' disappearance is still being investigated as a missing person case.
    The search for Morris has covered several square miles, and volunteers have worked on foot, on horseback and on ATVs as well as searching by unmanned aircraft.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Chr...279824012.html

Here's his facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/enrique.aro...=browse_search

PLANO, Texas -- A man who was the last person seen with Fort Worth woman Christina Morris before she vanished two months ago tells CBS DFW he's not hiding anything and doesn't know where Morris is.

Christina Marie Morris, 23, was last seen Aug. 30 after spending a night out with friends at a popular Plano shopping and dining development. She was last seen walking into a parking garage at The Shops at Legacy at about 4 a.m. that Saturday morning, reported CBS DFW.

Friends and family reportedly didn't realize she was missing until she didn't show up for work Sept. 2 after the Labor Day weekend. Her silver Toyota Celica was found unmoved, still parked in the garage.

Surveillance video shows Morris and the friend, Enrique Arochi, walking together in a parking garage. Arochi reportedly told police that he last saw Morris as she was walking towards her car, and he was walking towards his. The two aren't seen separating on the video.

Arochi graduated from Allen High School with Morris. He says the two were acquaintances, and had mutual friends, reports the station.

Morris' mother has told the station she believes Arochi knows something about her daughter's disappearance. But in an interview with CBS DFW, Arochi said: "I had nothing to do with her disappearance," adding he does not know where Morris is.

Arochi says he has not spoken with Morris's mother, despite protests Morris's supporters have staged outside Arochi's parents' home in Allen, reports the station.

"Now they're protesting in front of my house, asking for answers which I don't have. Everything I've said, I've told police. Everything I know I've told police," said Arochi.

Plano police spokesman Officer Dave Tilley told 48 Hours' Crimesider that Arochi has been questioned and is not believed to be involved. However, Tilley said no one has been ruled out.

"At this point we're keeping our options open - we haven't cleared anyone from continuing to want to look at them as having more information or knowledge about her disappearance than they're providing," Tilley said.

Tilley said he has no suspects and nothing to indicate that a crime has been committed or that Morris isn't still alive, however it's concerning that Morris has been missing for so long. It's uncharacteristic of her to have been out of touch with friends and family for so long, he said.

"As each day passes, our level of concern that this potentially has been a criminal act increases," Tilley said.

Crews and volunteers have combed the area for any sign of the woman, and last month, the FAA approved the use of a drone in the search after an emergency authorization. Volunteers have also scoured the area on foot, horseback and in ATVs.

Police have also received more than 250 tips and have run each down, to no avail. They're hoping that keeping the case in the public eye will encourage others to come forward.

"We just want her home safely," her mother Jonni McElroy told the station. "Our life is not complete without her... and it won't be complete until we have her. We need her."

A reward of up to $25,000 is being offered in Morris' disappearance for information that leads to an arrest and an indictment, if a crime has been committed. Tipsters should call the Plano police at 972 941 2148 or, to be eligible for the reward, contact Crimestoppers at 877-373-8477.http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-last...ding-anything/

The 24-year-old recounted the events after getting to the parking garage. “So we walked and we split and after I saw my car, I went to my car. I don’t know where she went, or if she went to her car. I just went to my car and left.”
    Arochi says he does not remember their parting words, or if Morris ever made it to her car. “I honestly didn’t see anything. I was just walking to my car.”
    When Morris never showed up for work on September 2, her family called Plano police. Her Toyota Celica was located in the parking garage where the 23-year-old left it.
    In the weeks that followed, Arochi says Plano police spoke with him four times. He says detectives also questioned his brother three times, and performed a forensic search of his own car.
    Arochi is not a suspect in the case or a person of interest. Plano Police have no suspects at this time, and no evidence that a crime was committed.
    But after two months with no evidence, there is growing concern among Morris’s family and friends of her whereabouts. They are asking Arochi to talk to them about what he remembers.http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/10/30/l...y-with-cbs-11/
    Last edited by bermstalker; 11-01-2014 at 01:15 AM.

The last man seen with Christina Morris before she disappeared lied to detectives, cleaned his car and had what was described as a bite mark on his arm the morning after her disappearance, according to a search warrant released by the Plano Police Department Tuesday.
    Plano police obtained a search warrant to seize Enrique Arochi's car in connection with the investigation into the disappearance of Morris, 23, who was last seen Aug. 30 walking through a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy with Arochi.

In the search warrant affidavit, police detail several instances where investigators said "Arochi has made numerous false statements and omitted pertinent information" during the course of the investigation.
    The search warrant states the lead detective "believes Arochi has intentionally made false statements which have hindered detectives in locating Morris."

Search Warrant: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF...281502151.html
    Last edited by PCP777; 11-04-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    maybe that's what it says on her drivers license. she soesn't look unhealthy to me in the pictures i've seen.
    I think she looks fine too. I was 95lbs when I was 18. What I would give....
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information